Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread - Part 2

Like Tree297Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #796
Master Member

Somewhat in a foul mood today too.

Why do I always get myself stuck in such awkward situations...?

最后,最委屈的人是自己。
Cheer up ):
Old 30-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #797
Great Supremacy Member

Kick her out of your house.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #798
Great Supremacy Member

Somewhat in a foul mood today too.

Why do I always get myself stuck in such awkward situations...?

最后,最委屈的人是自己。
mai bad mood liao..

help whoever make u bad mood say sorry

Old 30-09-2018, 08:30 PM   #799
High Supremacy Member

really went for 2nd date just now with the Sat guy?
Nah. I'm not free today.
Cook and do housework be Maria.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:31 PM   #800
High Supremacy Member

really went for 2nd date just now with the Sat guy?
Nothing much happened with him.
Just take it as knowing as friends first. I don't like to jump the gun and assume stuff because that always backfires.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #801
High Supremacy Member

Nah. I'm not free today.
Cook and do housework be Maria.
Just take it as knowing as friends first. I don't like to jump the gun and assume stuff because that always backfires.
today weather hot everyone is bad mood....
Old 30-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #802
Supremacy Member

Wise, expect nothing and thus be disappointed in nothing. But still venting here is ok, if it helps to get the frustration of your chest, that is if you want to.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:36 PM   #803
Supremacy Member

today weather hot everyone is bad mood....
I must admit I am a little peeved about not having solar panels on top of HDB flats to absorb all those light..ah well..
Old 30-09-2018, 08:39 PM   #804
Supremacy Member

Today, I experienced a new low. I asked for permission to go out, near I said. When I saw the many buses heading to different destinations, I decided I needed to go somewhere far. I took a new route I never knew of. I want to run away from all that I know of because I realised that I can know, and even understand but after numerous years, still find myself far from accepting. Even farther in fact. I thought that the lessons learnt from exposing myself to every element I dread out there would be my safety net to catch me from falling deeper into the abyss. I now know that I can never be prepared enough for when it hits. This bus driver drives really fast. The bus is shaking and I kind of like it a little...

I guess I really want to feel nearer to you, wherever that is. How many years has it been since it all happened? Plenty of times I looked back to that year but I never managed to pinpoint to a date that would explain all that I'm experiencing now. I wonder if that meant that it was all wrong right from the very start. And that thought kills a little of me every time. There's no room for regret because there probably was no way for anything to turn out differently. But still, I really hope that I could have had it in me to.

I know I got to move on. I understand I can never look back anymore. I have really progressed so far now. But everytime I take a look back, I see how that day will always be round the corner if I mistake any step. Maybe I never really progressed afterall. Right at this point, I just want time to come to a standstill so that I can stay put and rest. I don't want time to remind me that I ought to keep going otherwise that meant I'm a weakling. I don't want time to remind me that staying put meant holding everyone back as that day unfolds again. I want time to stop so that only I exist as everyone awaits me to build myself up to continue going. Too bad time waits for no man.

This free fall is getting scarier, but somehow I will still have to deal with it. It's always a gamble against life, hopefully I'll win again this time.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
defnull likes this.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:39 PM   #805
Supremacy Member

Song bo?! I told you liao. He is either Nutting in a woman, on something or with himself. Finally got through to you?
Old 30-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #806
Supremacy Member

Got -25 bo.
only +25.. chiu got pak one ah, pak together

I introduce you my Friend! ^^
whose your friend i rike abit chubbier kind
Old 30-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #807
Supremacy Member

Today, I experienced a new low. I asked for permission to go out, near I said. When I saw the many buses heading to different destinations, I decided I needed to go somewhere far. I took a new route I never knew of. I want to run away from all that I know of because I realised that I can know, and even understand but after numerous years, still find myself far from accepting. Even farther in fact. I thought that the lessons learnt from exposing myself to every element I dread out there would be my safety net to catch me from falling deeper into the abyss. I now know that I can never be prepared enough for when it hits. This bus driver drives really fast. The bus is shaking and I kind of like it a little...

I guess I really want to feel nearer to you, wherever that is. How many years has it been since it all happened? Plenty of times I looked back to that year but I never managed to pinpoint to a date that would explain all that I'm experiencing now. I wonder if that meant that it was all wrong right from the very start. And that thought kills a little of me every time. There's no room for regret because there probably was no way for anything to turn out differently. But still, I really hope that I could have had it in me to.

I know I got to move on. I understand I can never look back anymore. I have really progressed so far now. But everytime I take a look back, I see how that day will always be round the corner if I mistake any step. Maybe I never really progressed afterall. Right at this point, I just want time to come to a standstill so that I can stay put and rest. I don't want time to remind me that I ought to keep going otherwise that meant I'm a weakling. I don't want time to remind me that staying put meant holding everyone back as that day unfolds again. I want time to stop so that only I exist as everyone awaits me to build myself up to continue going. Too bad time waits for no man.

This free fall is getting scarier, but somehow I will still have to deal with it. It's always a gamble against life, hopefully I'll win again this time.

A* for GP essay
Old 30-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #808
Master Member

only +25.. chiu got pak one ah, pak together

whose your friend i rike abit chubbier kind
Yeah chubby kind ^^
No Boyfriend for 24 years before.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:42 PM   #809
Supremacy Member

'Fortuna fortis adiuvat' all the best in that venture, even though I don't quite understand the gist of it.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:42 PM   #810
Great Supremacy Member

dun sad
cheer up.

u have the ppl in here
Canis Lupus likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.