Like Tree185Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #376
Supremacy Member

anyone try before Amway espring?
McFadden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 11:28 PM   #377
Master Member

Sometimes it's because of these comments I would often hold back on my sic. Because people get sceptical of my intention due to my post count and joined date.

But I think forum should be a place to sic and learn more la. If that person is a genuine user with real intention to share, I think he would be quite disappointed for being treated this way. If he is a seller, then let the other forumers to judge.
It’s definitely ok to sic, but sometimes you can see it is quite obvious if the person is genuinely sic or otherwise.
charsiewfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #378

$

$30 nett for every 1 and a half years bro, for changing of filters and servicing of dispeaer, okay la haha.
So far how's the Ruhen? Is it good to use?
okAnO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #379
Honorary Member

I bought the $7.90 tap attachment filter from qoo10 .... 2week haven't arrive via local singpost
Krabs. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 11:40 PM   #380

So far how's the Ruhen? Is it good to use?
ya quite good so far, surprisingly my electricity bill also never really increase lol, only thing is need to pour water away from the dish tray below time to time
Amalamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 11:45 PM   #381
Supremacy Member

I use this from Taobao with filter inside also.
Cheap and good. No need those $2000 dollar one .
Singapore water is good enough. Just basic filter to filter off the rust from pipe will do.

I bought the $7.90 tap attachment filter from qoo10 .... 2week haven't arrive via local singpost
chenaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 11:48 PM   #382
Supremacy Member

Well I think he is not wrong though. If someone is interested and he will contact you automatically. U don’t have to say PM me for blablabla.
Making us feel like u are sales and trying to push something .

You can just PM him for the details and need to make a reply I. That manner.

There are alot of sales person in this forum. I have seen quite a few. They don’t reply but they PM me which I feel is ok.
1) not promoting themselves
2) not making hard sales
3)not violating any rules here.
4)not advertising also

Your original post can get ntuc points if ppl report for advertising .

And u removed that last line for some reason?

Lucky he quote first .

Ultimately, sharing is good but if you are the promoter or sales person of that product then it is not as simple as sharing . You are carrying with motive of closing some sales

Sometimes it's because of these comments I would often hold back on my sic. Because people get sceptical of my intention due to my post count and joined date.

But I think forum should be a place to sic and learn more la. If that person is a genuine user with real intention to share, I think he would be quite disappointed for being treated this way. If he is a seller, then let the other forumers to judge.

Last edited by chenaz; 22-07-2018 at 11:51 PM..
chenaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 11:51 PM   #383

50cent cloth filter at the mouth of the tap
No, dont. I used that for a few years and it caused rusting and also trapped rust around the cloth filter. Didnít know until the PUB uncle explained to me.

BTW, if you wish to save water, you can request for the PUB uncle to visit your place and conduct home water audit and to install the water thimbles.
matcha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #384

SG tap water are safe to drink but 1 day when my friend change the water filter we take out the filter and find out so many yellowish on the filter. Lucky nv drink directly from tap.

Sent from Alien HEre using GAGT
NightGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 12:54 AM   #385

No, dont. I used that for a few years and it caused rusting and also trapped rust around the cloth filter. Didn*********t know until the PUB uncle explained to me.

BTW, if you wish to save water, you can request for the PUB uncle to visit your place and conduct home water audit and to install the water thimbles.
How to remove the water thimbles? My washing machine water inlet tap should have the water thimble. The water flows into the washing machine so slow...
lls0101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 07:34 AM   #386
Arch-Supremacy Member

is it ok to buy those pitcher type?
YouHeypiCanLiao is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #387
Arch-Supremacy Member

Small amount of rust particles does not affect your body, donít know why person is so paranoid. In fact consuming iron oxide from tap water helps those who donít take in food containing iron and thus prevents anemia.
Alphas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 07:44 AM   #388
Supremacy Member

Those using w hot water, isnít the plastic inside causing more toxic than the filter itself?
roz_sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #389

Which line did I remove? Lol I think u must be getting sleepy when u you type this ar

Well I think he is not wrong though. If someone is interested and he will contact you automatically. U don’t have to say PM me for blablabla.
Making us feel like u are sales and trying to push something .

You can just PM him for the details and need to make a reply I. That manner.

There are alot of sales person in this forum. I have seen quite a few. They don’t reply but they PM me which I feel is ok.
1) not promoting themselves
2) not making hard sales
3)not violating any rules here.
4)not advertising also

Your original post can get ntuc points if ppl report for advertising .

And u removed that last line for some reason?

Lucky he quote first .

Ultimately, sharing is good but if you are the promoter or sales person of that product then it is not as simple as sharing . You are carrying with motive of closing some sales
tian800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 08:06 AM   #390
High Supremacy Member

My ruhens alkaline water machine is good.

Just asking, is ruhens mlm or a genuine water vendor?

http://www.artofwater.com.sg/shop/wh...cold-purifier/
FinalTidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.