HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Don't judge anyone from one-sided stories

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2018, 02:49 AM   #31
High Supremacy Member

Recently a lot sagas going around.....it's a good time to share this video again.
This video damn true man. Be ashame of yourselves always slam the garment
Nevereatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 03:03 AM   #32
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talking

Recently a lot sagas going around.....it's a good time to share this video again.
This is why I seldom post in Saga thread.

Many EDMW kum gong kias usually take a firm stand on one side based on one sided, partial or even fake information as if they know the facts and all sides of the stories. They don't even realise that they have been made use of or misled by people with an (hidden) agenda.

I stopped reading when I read "States Times Review (STR) is an independent and neutral site".

From the articles I have come across in EDMW, I avoid reading The Real Singapore, States Times Review and All Singapore Stuff, The Online Citizen and a few others (including what Temasek Review or what Mothership, can't remember their specific names). Added theindependent.sg to the above list.

Likewise, I also do not read Straits Times. The last time I read a copy of Strait Times was more than 15 years ago.

What do I read then? EDMW and a few international news sites. EDMW will highlight the significant news which are reported elsewhere and show me the illogicality, naivety and ignorance of many EDMWers with their extremist views and how they have been stirred with fake/misleading/untrue/partial information and made used of by people with their own agenda. hahahaha
Old 17-04-2018, 03:03 PM   #33
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talking

The "paid $10 for $135 petrol" saga thread is a good example of Kum Gong Kias are 1 cent a dozen.

Based on hear-say and not-verified (or non-verifiable) information they read on internet (i.e. fake/misleading/untrue/partial information), Kum Gong Kias deem it as facts that the BMW driver and the petrol station attendant said this and did that, and then they jump to conclusions.

In the aftermath of all disputes, each party will try to say things to make the other party appears to be at fault. They and their supporters may even fabricate information which cannot be verified or are difficult to verify. For e.g., the petrol station attendant's supporters (for e.g. his colleagues, self-righteous keyboard warriors etc.) may claim that the BMW driver had said this or did that.

My old post in EDMW below is again useful.

What do I read then? EDMW and a few international news sites. EDMW will highlight the significant news which are reported elsewhere and show me the illogicality, naivety and ignorance of many EDMWers with their extremist views and how they have been stirred with fake/misleading/untrue/partial information and made used of by people with their own agenda. hahahaha
Old 17-04-2018, 03:05 PM   #34
Arch-Supremacy Member

he flip prata like pinky de
Redbull1628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talking

he flip prata like pinky de
Someone claims that the person said this and did that.

Then someone else or the person himself claims that he had said and did something else.

Kum gong kias think that the person has flipped prata. Really kum gong.

====

The person said something.

Kum Gong Kias, being very kum gong, erroneously misinterpreted it and thought he said another thing.

Subsequently, the person did or say something which was consistent with what he said earlier but contrary to what Kum Gong Kias thought he had said earlier.

Kum Gong Kias erroneously thought the person had flipped prata when what the person said or did subsequently was actually consistent with what he said earlier.

====

ps. a good real life example is LHL's rebuttal to WP's claim that PAP would raise GST simply if PAP won a huge majority. Kum Gong Kias misinterpreted that LHL said GST would not be raised if PAP won a huge majority. LHL only said that PAP would not suka suka raise GST or any tax based on a huge election win and would only raise taxes if PAP deem it necessary for the long term budget balance after careful planning and analysis (i.e. not profligate and irresponsible expenditure by the PAP government). Kum Gong Kias erroneously thought LHL had flipped prata when a hike in GST was announced this year when the prata was actually still on the same side.

Last edited by BHills; 17-04-2018 at 03:35 PM..
BHills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #36
Master Member

EDMW is no hope. it is thoroughly filled with echo chamber and character assassinator who think they are judges.

In the end, these people will suffer themselves because they do not live in the real world . Instead , they just live in their assumptions and mistaken perceptions.
there are still plenty of people in the real world like that too,its a sick world out there
Energyi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #37

there are still plenty of people in the real world like that too,its a sick world out there
The world is mean and scary
PiGuDong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #38
Arch-Supremacy Member

EDMW is no hope. it is thoroughly filled with echo chamber and character assassinator who think they are judges.

In the end, these people will suffer themselves because they do not live in the real world . Instead , they just live in their assumptions and mistaken perceptions
Yea I do agree with u, of course not all of them behave this way.
Perhaps those that do, they fuelled their lives with assumptions from imagination, their mistaken perception also don't know where they derive from, probably pluck from a banana tree, sounds lunatic, but yes, they exist here.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #39
High Supremacy Member

I believe Freddy Foong a lot of it is hearsay, exaggerated de.......now also established he really wanted to trade in the car on that day........its really not as bad as it seems le.......
Especially the idiot who posted about the "fuel 10". This type of people just want to watch the world burn.

Sent from A Mere Mortal Seeking Spiritual Enlightenment using GAGT
Ange1cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #40

The "paid $10 for $135 petrol" saga thread is a good example of Kum Gong Kias are 1 cent a dozen.

Based on hear-say and not-verified (or non-verifiable) information they read on internet (i.e. fake/misleading/untrue/partial information), Kum Gong Kias deem it as facts that the BMW driver and the petrol station attendant said this and did that, and then they jump to conclusions.

In the aftermath of all disputes, each party will try to say things to make the other party appears to be at fault. They and their supporters may even fabricate information which cannot be verified or are difficult to verify. For e.g., the petrol station attendant's supporters (for e.g. his colleagues, self-righteous keyboard warriors etc.) may claim that the BMW driver had said this or did that.

My old post in EDMW below is again useful.
Things said by you should be taken with a pinch of salt
Blume und Wasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #41
High Supremacy Member

[Don't judge anyone from one-sided stories
This is true.
There are a lot of scheming stirrers and badmouthers with motives planting fake stories and fake rumours around.
deepbluewater likes this.
Johnny5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 06:28 PM   #42
Supremacy Member

True. Too much online sjw. No much better themselves.
Totally agreed
KouAnKyuuKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #43
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is true.
There are a lot of scheming stirrers and badmouthers with motives planting fake stories and fake rumours around.
I normal person already gotten such things from people whom I do not know.
I can't imagine for those even much more higher tier.
Old 22-04-2018, 06:40 PM   #44
Supremacy Member

Especially the idiot who posted about the "fuel 10". This type of people just want to watch the world burn.

Sent from A Mere Mortal Seeking Spiritual Enlightenment using GAGT
Glad to know I'm not alone in the train of thought
KouAnKyuuKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 06:47 PM   #45

This is a propaganda video. You should look at the other way. I had explain before.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.