www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   EZBUY in trouble ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ezbuy-trouble-5726361.html)

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makann (Post 111345204)
the markups are huge. sibeh hiong

well. all i can say is that person is not doing enough research. not even the same seller, can attribute the mark up to ezbuy. sibei power.

wadsad 17-11-2017 05:46 PM

not saying ezbuy is the best (can go find the thread i created to kan them), but find it funny reading some of the comments. :s13: dunno issit ezbuy steal their girlfriends or what. as if anything is perfect out there. :s13: u would be dumb to put all eggs in 1 basket.

makann 17-11-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sales.Convenience (Post 111345225)
But nobody force ppl to buy mah... Do business no earn how to survive lol

true also. willing seller willing buyer

Sales.Convenience 17-11-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makann (Post 111345342)
true also. willing seller willing buyer

Yah man lol.. some ppl only wana earn $ and cannot let others earn. Where got such things one.

fatbastardx 17-11-2017 05:51 PM

What's wrong with using AliExpress, Qoo10, and iOffer?

Most of these sellers there have free shipping.

fatbastardx 17-11-2017 05:53 PM

If do business and no earn money, next time no more business liao.

Buyers should also understand this mah.

MRC 17-11-2017 06:02 PM

Those buying with or without what Prime just calculate and make some comparison with afew other sellers if its worth it then you buy if not then buy from others. I seen many buyers they told me 2.99 leh dun buy really stupid then hoot so much things just to store up for future use. Dont buy because of the temptation of the 2.99. If you really need then you spend time to compare then buy from whoever you think is good and cheap.

sizzy6 17-11-2017 06:19 PM

i think its not wrong for ezbuy to earn lah .. but i think some people here are saying ..

if you know how to DIY.

you buy from taobao sea ship(via 3rd party) .. probably still much cheaper than the listed price on ezbuy. the 2.99 shipping is really nothing, they can probably dont charge, but if say free, people become skeptical .. and they also need to factor in people who buy items with smaller markups, so the 2.99 makes up for the smaller orders and also has the effect of making people to buy more(to take advantage of the cheap shipping).

blasterlord2 17-11-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat*******x (Post 111345371)
What's wrong with using AliExpress, Qoo10, and iOffer?

Most of these sellers there have free shipping.

Aliexpress takes too long. Qoo10 is not very cheap. IOffer never heard before.

decibels 17-11-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadsad (Post 111345291)
not saying ezbuy is the best (can go find the thread i created to kan them), but find it funny reading some of the comments. :s13: dunno issit ezbuy steal their girlfriends or what. as if anything is perfect out there. :s13: u would be dumb to put all eggs in 1 basket.

Yo wadsad bro, coming BF still using ezbuy to ship or got better alternatives?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

jeff79 17-11-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRC (Post 111342903)

Must compare apple to apple. Used to have the taobao listing url at the product page.

The furniture company name are in one of the photo, the one that you posted are different from the ezbuy. In fact there are many companies selling very similar design with slight differences or packaging. :s22:

For the bed
https://s.taobao.com/search?app=imgs...JjSspbXXbbEXXa

The wardrobe and bed are from this taobao shop. The wardrobe included assembly?
https://ximengshichuangdian.taobao.com/index.htm?

Their exchange rate is 1 sgd to 4.4 rmb. :(

I will avoid any shop that used flipped photo.

wadsad 17-11-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decibels (Post 111346040)
Yo wadsad bro, coming BF still using ezbuy to ship or got better alternatives?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

hsg/ cgw and vpost easily 3-4 X the price of ezbuy. so, no. :( just make sure when use ezbuy dont use prime now checkout. i kana 1 time fugged up by ezbuy cause they no open door for prime now delivery, item returned to amazon, order cancelled. :( prime now no reschedule delivery. :(

unless got promo simi 1st kg off those sort. but never heard of such thing in years. :(

FroztSpectre 17-11-2017 08:57 PM

My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.

clay9477 17-11-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FroztSpectre (Post 111347623)
My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.

Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.

FroztSpectre 17-11-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clay9477 (Post 111347862)
Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.

Ya

My Sunday and Monday goods no issue, tuesday all fked up. I Live Chat them, they also say 2-3days. Now more than 3days liao also havent update.

11-11 is a bad time to use their ship4me service. Last year no issues this year sibeh jialat.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.