HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZBUY in trouble ?

Like Tree167Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #151
Arch-Supremacy Member

the markups are huge. sibeh hiong
well. all i can say is that person is not doing enough research. not even the same seller, can attribute the mark up to ezbuy. sibei power.
youcantstopme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #152
Great Supremacy Member

not saying ezbuy is the best (can go find the thread i created to kan them), but find it funny reading some of the comments. dunno issit ezbuy steal their girlfriends or what. as if anything is perfect out there. u would be dumb to put all eggs in 1 basket.
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 05:49 PM   #153
High Supremacy Member

But nobody force ppl to buy mah... Do business no earn how to survive lol
true also. willing seller willing buyer
Old 17-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #154
Banned

true also. willing seller willing buyer
Yah man lol.. some ppl only wana earn $ and cannot let others earn. Where got such things one.
Sales.Convenience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #155
Banned

What's wrong with using AliExpress, Qoo10, and iOffer?

Most of these sellers there have free shipping.
fatbastardx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 05:53 PM   #156
Banned

If do business and no earn money, next time no more business liao.

Buyers should also understand this mah.
fatbastardx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:02 PM   #157
MRC
Supremacy Member

Those buying with or without what Prime just calculate and make some comparison with afew other sellers if its worth it then you buy if not then buy from others. I seen many buyers they told me 2.99 leh dun buy really stupid then hoot so much things just to store up for future use. Dont buy because of the temptation of the 2.99. If you really need then you spend time to compare then buy from whoever you think is good and cheap.
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com...#post110780782
Cheapest Air Parcel From China to Singapore (Door to Door)
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com...e-5674668.html
Pay on behalf at 4.8. (Instant Service)
Taobao buyforme available (No Commission)
Whatsapp or call me at 88232023 (Ken)
MRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:19 PM   #158
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think its not wrong for ezbuy to earn lah .. but i think some people here are saying ..

if you know how to DIY.

you buy from taobao sea ship(via 3rd party) .. probably still much cheaper than the listed price on ezbuy. the 2.99 shipping is really nothing, they can probably dont charge, but if say free, people become skeptical .. and they also need to factor in people who buy items with smaller markups, so the 2.99 makes up for the smaller orders and also has the effect of making people to buy more(to take advantage of the cheap shipping).
sizzy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #159
Master Member

What's wrong with using AliExpress, Qoo10, and iOffer?

Most of these sellers there have free shipping.
Aliexpress takes too long. Qoo10 is not very cheap. IOffer never heard before.
blasterlord2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 06:50 PM   #160
Arch-Supremacy Member

not saying ezbuy is the best (can go find the thread i created to kan them), but find it funny reading some of the comments. dunno issit ezbuy steal their girlfriends or what. as if anything is perfect out there. u would be dumb to put all eggs in 1 basket.
Yo wadsad bro, coming BF still using ezbuy to ship or got better alternatives?

decibels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #161
High Supremacy Member

Must compare apple to apple. Used to have the taobao listing url at the product page.

The furniture company name are in one of the photo, the one that you posted are different from the ezbuy. In fact there are many companies selling very similar design with slight differences or packaging.

For the bed
https://s.taobao.com/search?app=imgs...JjSspbXXbbEXXa

The wardrobe and bed are from this taobao shop. The wardrobe included assembly?
https://ximengshichuangdian.taobao.com/index.htm?

Their exchange rate is 1 sgd to 4.4 rmb.

I will avoid any shop that used flipped photo.
jeff79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #162
Great Supremacy Member

Yo wadsad bro, coming BF still using ezbuy to ship or got better alternatives?
hsg/ cgw and vpost easily 3-4 X the price of ezbuy. so, no. just make sure when use ezbuy dont use prime now checkout. i kana 1 time fugged up by ezbuy cause they no open door for prime now delivery, item returned to amazon, order cancelled. prime now no reschedule delivery.

unless got promo simi 1st kg off those sort. but never heard of such thing in years.

Last edited by wadsad; 17-11-2017 at 08:57 PM..
wadsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 08:57 PM   #163
Arch-Supremacy Member

My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:11 PM   #164

My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.
Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.
clay9477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #165
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.
Ya

My Sunday and Monday goods no issue, tuesday all fked up. I Live Chat them, they also say 2-3days. Now more than 3days liao also havent update.

11-11 is a bad time to use their ship4me service. Last year no issues this year sibeh jialat.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.