[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

qyc_91

Reaction score
how come Amazon disable my ezbuy address

It's likely they identify it as Freight Forwarder address and disabled it - typically most online store doesn't like to deal with freight forwarder because it makes any claim/dispute extra difficult on their end

bigfoot

Master Member
Reaction score
I am planning to buy a dining table and sofa from TaoBao. May I know if these items okay to be shipped to Singapore via Ezybuy Ship for me? Anyone ordered before and can tell me what are the estimated cost? Will these items be shipped to my house or do I need to collect from warehouse once they arrived in SG?
Thank in advance to all the experts.

andriod

Reaction score
Does anyone still have issues with ezbuy for US? Last couple of months the issue of stuck in US customs.

devilhell

Reaction score
Hi,

I've bought big item before where they have an option to add them to prime. Now it's not possible and recently i just ship a normal sofa square cushion, it cost me close to $10+ for shipment of 2 pieces. Ezbuy don't always charge item by item, they actually charge by either volume or weight which ever is higher. There's a calculator inside which you may consider.

SaulGoodman

Reaction score
Am thinking of using ezship to buy some US stuffs . Seems like either fedex or some dodgy ezship employee is stealing your items. Any other freight forwarder to recommend? Vpost is very expensive
pls dont use vpost. my parcel already delivered to them 2 weeks ago, still cant find. signed off by jnrc

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 parcels from the US came 6 days earlier then the estimated date they gave. Used economy air.
around 7-8 days from Ezbuy US warehouse to SG

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
piRJuX1.jpg

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone dioh an odd delivery guy who as soon as he arrives dumps all the boxes roughly on the hard ground outside the vehicle while cursing a lot of bad words, then when you collect and ask him total how many he will just glare at you silently? Got this guy a few times already... those people who bought glass items or hard disk must be hair standing on end seeing their boxes dumped onto the road.

kumxiahumida

Reaction score
*******, now the additional Custom & Handling charges is higher than shipping fee. More than double of what we need to pay than before. This time ezbuy go along with Pap to be really bloodsucker. Forever have to redeye & profit into their pocket in everything possible. 8% start 2023 but now ezbuy started earlier & without $400 buffer somemore. Ridiculous !! Forcing u to ship direct from origin country instead of using forwarder. Vote them more lah u fools !! Hope ur ezship close shop soon !! Disgusting !! Pui !!

matthew5025

Reaction score
They gave standard reply gst 8% payable upon arrival in sg. I thought if you pay before 1st jan2023 will not incurr gst?
On 20 Dec 2022, I place an online order and made payment for a set of furniture. The furniture is flown in from Italy and imported into Singapore via air on/after 1 Jan 2023. How will import GST be charged?

If the value of the imported goods including insurance and freight (CIF value) by air or post is $400 or less, no import GST is collected by Singapore Customs as there is import relief for such goods. If you had made payment for your purchase before 1 Jan 2023, it will also not be affected by the implementation of GST* on low-value-goods (LVG) under the overseas vendor registration (OVR) regime from 1 Jan 2023.

Looks like you're right

Sprezatura

Reaction score
On 20 Dec 2022, I place an online order and made payment for a set of furniture. The furniture is flown in from Italy and imported into Singapore via air on/after 1 Jan 2023. How will import GST be charged?

If the value of the imported goods including insurance and freight (CIF value) by air or post is $400 or less, no import GST is collected by Singapore Customs as there is import relief for such goods. If you had made payment for your purchase before 1 Jan 2023, it will also not be affected by the implementation of GST* on low-value-goods (LVG) under the overseas vendor registration (OVR) regime from 1 Jan 2023.

Looks like you're right
You should lodge a complain with IRAS and get your money back. I'm going to do the same. ezbuy needs to be taught a lesson.

Fill in the form here: https://form.gov.sg/633ea88671c61100125dae3e

This is their GST registration details
S/NGST Reg No.UEN/ NRICNameStatusRegistered FromRegistered To
1M90374886E-EZBUY HOLDINGS LIMITEDWill be registered01 Jan 2023-

Last edited:

NCMK

Master Member
Reaction score
You should lodge a complain with IRAS and get your money back. I'm going to do the same. ezbuy needs to be taught a lesson.

Fill in the form here: https://form.gov.sg/633ea88671c61100125dae3e

This is their GST registration details
S/NGST Reg No.UEN/ NRICNameStatusRegistered FromRegistered To
1M90374886E-EZBUY HOLDINGS LIMITEDWill be registered01 Jan 2023-
Probably wait until my items collected first before i report. Later they do something funny to your shipment, the loss incurred (If they deliberately damage your stuff) is more than the GST paid(Extra Profit) to them.

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Separately, has anyone understood their customs and handling fees? Shipped a U.S. parcel of low value and was literally charged 18% of the parcel value.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.