HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZBUY in trouble ?

Like Tree167Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2020, 02:25 PM   #3781
Supremacy Member

Collecting an item using Neighbourhood Station for the first time, where the truck will come and go at fixed timing.

What do I need to show the driver to collect my item and complete the process?

u will be receiving a sms from the driver stated that he has arrived at the pickup pt. normally and b4 they leave the pickup pt if u have not receive your parcel they drop u a sms that will till this time b4 they move to the next location.

just tell the driver your hp number.. he will search in the ipad. if cannot find he ask u for your username!

that all simple..
kw442 and 70niner like this.
tingsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 03:10 PM   #3782

Can check if anyone bought adidas or nike shoes on taobao before and managed to use ezship air or sea to Singapore?

Was wondering if this is considered restricted item... cause ezBuy doesnt allow
Surrealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #3783
Master Member

Thanks for the question and answers on collecting from Neighbourhood Station.

Will be doing it for the first time this weekend.
kw442 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 10:15 AM   #3784
Master Member

For ezbuy delivery to your home, when the delivery man reaches your doorstep does he shout your ezbuy username? What does delivery man do? What does the recepient need to do/provide? Thanks
super365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:08 PM   #3785
High Supremacy Member

is there any way to get cash back for ezbuy purchases? eg through credit card topup etc? Just exploring if it is possilbe.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:33 PM   #3786

is there any way to get cash back for ezbuy purchases? eg through credit card topup etc? Just exploring if it is possilbe.
I use grabpay to get points.
zhihe1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #3787
Master Member

For ezbuy delivery to your home, when the delivery man reaches your doorstep does he shout your ezbuy username? What does delivery man do? What does the recepient need to do/provide? Thanks

You have to shout at your family members to stand at attention. Salute the delivery guy, shout out your name, both hands out to collect your parcel. Then salute him again and then tell your family members to stand at ease.

Remember hor

Jokes aside. Just collect your parcel and sign la
kw442 likes this.
nakata97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:56 PM   #3788
Arch-Supremacy Member

You have to shout at your family members to stand at attention. Salute the delivery guy, shout out your name, both hands out to collect your parcel. Then salute him again and then tell your family members to stand at ease.

Remember hor

Need to shout name, rank, NRIC and permission to receive parcel!
justln is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:31 PM   #3789
Master Member

Remember hor

I not asking for fun. Asking because never use delivery before. I may not be at home, prepare to teach family member how to receive it. I go self collection before need to give handphone number or username I cannot remember, then I remember is they only identify by username.
super365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:09 PM   #3790

Guys, question, say i'm getting stuff from different sellers, when i'm creating ezship order, do I have to do it in separate orders since the sellers are using different couriers and tracking numbers?
mugenrsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #3791
Master Member

I not asking for fun. Asking because never use delivery before. I may not be at home, prepare to teach family member how to receive it. I go self collection before need to give handphone number or username I cannot remember, then I remember is they only identify by username.

Last sentence already said just collect and sign. Nothing to show la

You go collection site, of course must identify yourself before you can collect it.
As for the delivery, they have your address. They just pass the parce to the occupants of that unit lor

Last edited by nakata97; 07-08-2020 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-08-2020, 03:33 PM   #3792
Master Member

Guys, question, say i'm getting stuff from different sellers, when i'm creating ezship order, do I have to do it in separate orders since the sellers are using different couriers and tracking numbers?

Yes

10 char
mugenrsg likes this.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:18 PM   #3793

Well... with the current situation where planes are not flying..even is 12/13.. I think is fine for me. Just don’t lost my parcel 😅
Latest update. Placed my payment on the 3rd, today I received a status change that it is out for delivery for most of my item. However, apparently one of the item still stuck as shipping to SG warehouse.
orrb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #3794
Supremacy Member

ezbuy sea ship takes how long? Like much longer than Cainiao
hardwaregone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:05 PM   #3795

Has anyone else's ezship US address changed?
Up to a few weeks ago my US address was eg. "Merlion TXNIM" but now it has changed to "Merlion XXXXXX" xxxxxx being a series of numbers.
From what I hear, some US websites don't accept numbers under the Name fields when you input your shipping details.

Has anyone else encountered this change?
magpiesforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.