www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   EZBUY in trouble ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ezbuy-trouble-5726361.html)

tingsters 15-09-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by value0230 (Post 129706169)
For EZbuy orders, free shipping via Sea, will it ship directly to your home at no cost. Eg chair from china.

are u asking a quest???

free shipping frm cn warehse to sg warehse?
to your home there is a small fee for the delivery lor.. not expensive...

value0230 15-09-2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tingsters (Post 129715041)
are u asking a quest???

free shipping frm cn warehse to sg warehse?
to your home there is a small fee for the delivery lor.. not expensive...

Now have this free shipping promo:
https://ezbuy.sg/promotionlist/addon...fbdc339341741e

Just wanna know if it is really free shipping or will still charge additional cost like domestic delivery etc.

lilynorm 15-09-2020 11:58 PM

This is going to be my 1st time trying ezship. I've used ezbuy buy not ezship. I have a shipment which cost $1k+ weighing 75kg and will be shipped in 6boxes. Since I want it fast, I will opt for econ air. I intend to use ezship to ship my item to SH warehouse to SG. I know I will be tax 7%, but does ezship charge additional on top of the 7% gst tax? like dhl charges additional $20 for paying for my gst upfront.

Another thing, is insurance according to the cost of my item or fix rate?

Also, since seller will ship my item in 6boxes, will there be a chance that some of the boxes will be lost? like maybe 5 out of 6 only recd in SG

Passwordlost 16-09-2020 12:00 AM

My first order to be collected at ezcollection point also. Hope can smoothly collect. 😳
Quote:

Originally Posted by vsvs24 (Post 129673412)
Found this thread today.

I usually choose collection at minimart near my house. Usually will receive an SMS indicating it has arrived at collection point.

But did not get any SMS to collect my recent purchase and suddenly just received SMS that item has not been collected and to re-arrange for collection.

Happened to 2 of my recent purchase.

Did Ezbuy change their procedure ?

vsvs24 16-09-2020 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passwordlost (Post 129729389)
My first order to be collected at ezcollection point also. Hope can smoothly collect. 😳

I just collected my items yesterday after requesting to send them back to collection point. They don't seem to send SMS to notify to collect anymore. Need to check the app for the status.

Collection is easy. They will ask for HP number. Search for the parcel and you sign off received on their phone.

android17 16-09-2020 01:10 AM

15/09/2020 14:56:08 Moving to collection point
11/09/2020 18:00:28 Shipping to SG warehouse

My 9.9 hoot arrive liao!

Think today evening can collect already

blueday977 16-09-2020 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilynorm (Post 129729344)
This is going to be my 1st time trying ezship. I've used ezbuy buy not ezship. I have a shipment which cost $1k+ weighing 75kg and will be shipped in 6boxes. Since I want it fast, I will opt for econ air. I intend to use ezship to ship my item to SH warehouse to SG. I know I will be tax 7%, but does ezship charge additional on top of the 7% gst tax? like dhl charges additional $20 for paying for my gst upfront.

Another thing, is insurance according to the cost of my item or fix rate?

Also, since seller will ship my item in 6boxes, will there be a chance that some of the boxes will be lost? like maybe 5 out of 6 only recd in SG

Ezbuy air is very very slow nowadays.. previous shipments during and post cb even slower than sea. sibei jialat. pay so much, end up slower than sea. don't even offer free delivery after that, just give apology and give $2 off delivery.

will recommend go for other forwarders instead if really urgent.

firdhaus 16-09-2020 11:14 AM

Hi to all,

Just realized that ezbuy has updated their ezship usa shipping details. The name indicated in my usa shipping info is now "Merlion 123456" instead of "Merlion ABCDE".

Has anyone encountered any issues (rejected order, suspected fraud transaction and etc) when you input the numbers in the name field when buying from usa websites?

seowbin 18-09-2020 04:13 PM

the new app, "ready for delivery" status means what?

I'm sending it to a collection point nearby my house. Is it ready for pick up or there's another status? A bit confusing, never go through "arrived in SG" state

:vijayadmin:

I have another seaship item, reached for a day or 2... still in "arrived in SG" state.

jsicajy 20-09-2020 06:24 PM

Ezbuy Sea
Shipped on: 3/9/20
ETA: 24/9/20
Arrived: 20/9/20

truesole 21-09-2020 05:46 PM

Lol, they lost my item then they refunded me and now they found my item and delivered to me.

ahhjiee 23-09-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowbin (Post 129780620)
the new app, "ready for delivery" status means what?

I'm sending it to a collection point nearby my house. Is it ready for pick up or there's another status? A bit confusing, never go through "arrived in SG" state

:vijayadmin:

I have another seaship item, reached for a day or 2... still in "arrived in SG" state.

Ready for delivery on the collection day. just go and collect at your allocated time

pigpigoink 23-09-2020 12:11 PM

no early bird vouchers?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

jerlynpjm 23-09-2020 02:56 PM

wa.... i ordered something send to warehouse for ezship.. signed on 16th till now the package still no sound no picture. still tell me to wait another 3-5 working days. k n n. is it lost? they say need to locate and all -_-

i ordered it during that 15% off thing and it even arrived 6 days prior to the deadline. now itís over liao.

workingclass 23-09-2020 03:14 PM

Ezbuy is still better than Taobao/cainiao sea shipping. I tried Taobao sea shipping last month - U canít choose the day u want items delivered to u. After items reached singapore, it took about 9 days before they delivered to my home. So just waited for items everyday for 9 days. Lol. This is problematic for households that do not have people at home Everyday to wait for the delivery.

Cainiao customer service is clueless and rude also. One scolded me for my apparent poor chinese and then ended the chat.