HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZBUY in trouble ?

Like Tree167Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2017, 11:34 PM   #31
High Supremacy Member

They consolidate orders can bargain with seller for discount but sells at usual price to buyer. Keep the coupon if buyer did not specify in remark.
jeff79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 11:44 PM   #32
High Supremacy Member

MaYun already said 11.11 is not making money,
It's about giving back to the customers happiness and loyalty.
11.11 is for the companies to advertise themselves to consumer. Most of the companies sales increased by few times after promoted in 11.11 show. Ma yun lost money by giving discount but earned from the advertisements and other revenues.

jeff79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #33

Seem like Taobao want to force buyer to use their authorized forwarder, which i believed Taobao is taking some profit from them.

By banning all EZbuy Taobao account, buyer had no choice but to use Taobao authorized forwarder.

Hope EZbuy can sort things out fast. Not all items on Taobao can be send by the authorized forwarder.
Singaporeans First is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #34
Greater Supremacy Member

got profit one....their prices are greatly marked up
Surely u don't expect ezbuy prices to be same as tb

ParkJinYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #35
Honorary Member

Seem like Taobao want to force buyer to use their authorized forwarder, which i believed Taobao is taking some profit from them.

By banning all EZbuy Taobao account, buyer had no choice but to use Taobao authorized forwarder.

Hope EZbuy can sort things out fast. Not all items on Taobao can be send by the authorized forwarder.
3 years ago I kena an expensive item with production defect .... the taobao CSO guy incharge of the livechat for sinkie customers .... he saw the photos and feel my pain .... understand the flaw in the system is we cannot economically send back items to china

now 3 years past .... still same flaw
TB need to address this
Dr.KongHee likes this.
Krabs. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #36
High Supremacy Member

No wonder I was unable to order from them for Taobao item
TUV2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #37
Master Member

3 years ago I kena an expensive item with production defect .... the taobao CSO guy incharge of the livechat for sinkie customers .... he saw the photos and feel my pain .... understand the flaw in the system is we cannot economically send back items to china

now 3 years past .... still same flaw
TB need to address this
Then how? Got offer what to you?
-EnZo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #38
High Supremacy Member

So what are other alternatives besides EZBUY?
Old 17-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #39
Arch-Supremacy Member

MaYun already said 11.11 is not making money,
It's about giving back to the customers happiness and loyalty.
Ah tiong say u believe. Which business do things not for profit?

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/11/sing...fway-mark.html

Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce giant, said on Saturday its Singles' Day sales extravaganza hit $25.4 billion, smashing its own record from last year and cementing it as the world's biggest shopping event.

Once a celebration for China's lonely hearts, Singles' Day has become an annual 24-hour buying frenzy that exceeds the combined sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the United States, and acts as a barometer for China's consumers.
Galaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #40
High Supremacy Member

They tio banned by Taobao.
Acetone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #41
Greater Supremacy Member

taobao ban them for wat

soon all agents will be ban by taobao den we buy wat

i duno how to buy direct from taobao also
arcturuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #42
Arch-Supremacy Member

wanted to buy a lighter n need someone to make sure no fluid in it before sending to singapore. tried all n they told me SG custom dun allow shipping of lighter when i called them n they said is only lighter in the shape of like a bomb or gun etc.

Still all dun wan to do my biz.... best is one member in edmw msg me tell me can help me ship but i must make sure no fluid in the lighter

dun even wan to reply him...charge higher nvm still ask me make sure no fluid in it....how to sia.... if i can then no need help liao
mamboeidos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #43
High Supremacy Member

big manee leh. the Ejibais buy wrong goods riao ask for resend and then fire sales those product to earn another round. taobao no cum lan dua ji bais leh.

lol
Old 17-11-2017, 11:26 AM   #44
High Supremacy Member

Pity the boss and the company staff.... only source of income 泡汤... more people will be jobless courtesy of Jack Ma.

Lesson learnt: dun build a business rely on only one source of income.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #45
High Supremacy Member

Taobao deliberately choose before 11.11 to ban their accounts. Knowing that ezbuy hired the most staffs and after paying the most facilities and expanded warehouse.

It's a deliberate attack to make then die. Something ezbuy did must had pissed them off badly.

Got a feeling it's due to the buy for me services which we don't know what ezbuy did. Maybe a dishonest method which go against taobao's protocol.
Because buy for me is ezbuy most lucrative sector and that's the first thing they close.

If circumventing the address works, which is what they are doing for their ship for me, they would had continued their buy for me.

Also it cannot be due to ezbuy volume because other forwarders for other countries serving larger populations and demand has no problem. I don't think ezbuy will make it.

Most likely they will dissolve the company then break into smaller ones and restart.

Dr.KongHee likes this.

Last edited by testerjp; 17-11-2017 at 11:36 AM..
testerjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.