www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   EZBUY in trouble ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ezbuy-trouble-5726361.html)

Dr.KongHee 17-11-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TUV2008 (Post 111339873)
Pity the boss and the company staff.... only source of income 泡汤... more people will be jobless courtesy of Jack Ma.

Lesson learnt: dun build a business rely on only one source of income.

the boss ish a fugging tiongs maybe got free scholarship from your beloved gahment to study in sg leh.

local uni if not wrong unless their parent are freaking rich. haha

:s13:

mirukuboi 17-11-2017 11:40 AM

they cannot handle it...

last year they took many months just to clear backlog.

Dr.KongHee 17-11-2017 11:40 AM

anyway the boss earn enough riao lor. rike the YY can go back tiongland and buy few landed and condos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song men!!!!!!!!!!!

karagiselle 17-11-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 111339967)
Taobao deliberately choose before 11.11 to ban their accounts. Knowing that ezbuy hired the most staffs and after paying the most facilities and expanded warehouse.

It's a deliberate attack to make then die. Something ezbuy did must had pissed them off badly.

Got a feeling it's due to the buy for me services which we don't know what ezbuy did. Maybe a dishonest method which go against taobao's protocol.
Because buy for me is ezbuy most lucrative sector and that's the first thing they close.

If circumventing the address works, which is what they are doing for their ship for me, they would had continued their buy for me.

Also it cannot be due to ezbuy volume because other forwarders for other countries serving larger populations and demand has no problem. I don't think ezbuy will make it.

Most likely they will dissolve the company then break into smaller ones and restart.

:o

I donít LOVE ezbuy tho they are useful for some of my US purchases, Iím also not unsupportive of Chinaís rise
But this move is so typical of China biz owners. Cannot rise together one. Must be a 你死我活, both sides earn v hard for China ppl.

Ezbuy might not give them a cut, but honestly so many non-Chinese speaking kantangs still need ezbuy to shop on tb. Not like they never earn also...

Ezbuy got offend them anot idk, but I know these kinda jackass move they will do even if never offend them. :s22:

starry_starry_night 17-11-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatmeworry (Post 111334024)
MaYun already said 11.11 is not making money,
It's about giving back to the customers happiness and loyalty.

If mayun say he can fly, you believe?

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 11:42 AM

they still got prime what.

say until will collapse like that.

djkopikat 17-11-2017 11:42 AM

Taobao ownself got 集运,转运, why still need ezbuy? Must be taobao banned ezbuy to channel more biz for themselves

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry_starry_night (Post 111340085)

he actually can eh. in his new movie.

Dr.KongHee 17-11-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry_starry_night (Post 111340085)

if he say jiak sai will make one person becum smart. i think a lot of people will go jiak sai. and even jiak his sai becoz his sai ish goot.

Dr.KongHee 17-11-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youcantstopme (Post 111340086)

prime now?
i think not their one? tat one more rike amazon.? no?

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkopikat (Post 111340091)
Taobao ownself got 集运,转运, why still need ezbuy? Must be taobao banned ezbuy to channel more biz for themselves

then our warrior race cannot buy from taobao. lol

lamerhood 17-11-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youcantstopme (Post 111340086)

their prime also jialat, my sofa ordered from 25 oct until now no sound

this is what they said

Quote:

Dear customer, we found that the seller has not dispatched your order to date. We have been trying to contact the seller but there is no response so far, we will follow up and keep you posted. Appreciate your kind patience. Thank you.

bei_ge_wang 17-11-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djkopikat (Post 111340091)

I believe ezbuy was operating in an aspect that was already against their terms and conditions..

Taobao didn't take action back then, doesn't mean won't take action there after..

TUV2008 17-11-2017 11:49 AM

The boss is also tiong? LOL... then I dun pity them, I happy for him

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.KongHee (Post 111340024)
the boss ish a fugging tiongs maybe got free scholarship from your beloved gahment to study in sg leh.

local uni if not wrong unless their parent are freaking rich. haha

:s13:

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.KongHee (Post 111340174)
prime now?
i think not their one? tat one more rike amazon.? no?

diao. u got go ezbuy before or not. -.-

they have a prime section what. it wasnt affected during 11/11