www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   EZBUY in trouble ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ezbuy-trouble-5726361.html)

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamerhood (Post 111340178)
their prime also jialat, my sofa ordered from 25 oct until now no sound

this is what they said

thats quite long sia. maybe kenna affected by 11/11 infux of orders. your seller is gold medal one? if i buy big ticket items i usually buy from gold medal sellers.

stellamara 17-11-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karagiselle (Post 111333762)
Yep... probably this.
Which sucks cus tb direct only offers air shipping and a lot of things canít go by air or super ex.

Stupid tb

they have sea shipping too, its cos you didnt spend effort to know more.

lamerhood 17-11-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youcantstopme (Post 111340228)
thats quite long sia. maybe kenna affected by 11/11 infux of orders. your seller is gold medal one? if i buy big ticket items i usually buy from gold medal sellers.

i dunno but it was added through my wishlist

they got many good review in taobao, therefore i doubt the seller will run road, in fact should be ezbuy side. Many people had the same issue when i went to collect my other stuff therefore prime also got problem

karagiselle 17-11-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stellamara (Post 111340252)
they have sea shipping too, its cos you didnt spend effort to know more.

Ah, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I will spend more effort on tb to search. :crazy:

Anyway ezbuy buy4me is mostly for people who canít read Chinese and wanna shop I suppose!

hiton 17-11-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamerhood (Post 111340178)
their prime also jialat, my sofa ordered from 25 oct until now no sound

this is what they said


What was the eta?
Big item usually slower ?

1SMRTPAIB 17-11-2017 11:59 AM

you don't itchy, bye :(

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamerhood (Post 111340255)
i dunno but it was added through my wishlist

they got many good review in taobao, therefore i doubt the seller will run road, in fact should be ezbuy side. Many people had the same issue when i went to collect my other stuff therefore prime also got problem

even if runroad. ezbuy will give u your money back mah. hahah.

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 12:01 PM

ai ya just use aliexpress lololol

lamerhood 17-11-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiton (Post 111340313)
What was the eta?
Big item usually slower ?

Quote:

Deliver To

ETA: 11/11-11/18
but the thing is, the status is still "order placed", not even send out the the warehouse :s22:

testerjp 17-11-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karagiselle (Post 111340280)
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I will spend more effort on tb to search. :crazy:

Anyway ezbuy buy4me is mostly for people who canít read Chinese and wanna shop I suppose!


As well use aliexpress.

Acetone 17-11-2017 12:03 PM

My guess is that their multiple accounts raked up high volumes of transactions to the same address.

arcturuz 17-11-2017 12:04 PM

dun understand

ezybuy use their account to buy from taobao, vs me use my account to buy from taobao got any difference to taobao earnings?

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 12:04 PM

and ezbuy dont allow me to buy lebin products. tsktsk

blade39 17-11-2017 12:06 PM

They earn by exchange rate. Just look at their exchange rate... Really is lol.

They self pwn by disallowing ship for me order to use sea shipping.

If they cannot get their account unblock... They are going to gg soon. Maybe taobao is going to block all their shipping address soon. More efficient than blocking individual account. See how many warehouses they can move to.
Imagine the amount of revenue taobao lost because of ezbuy.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

youcantstopme 17-11-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcturuz (Post 111340397)
dun understand

ezybuy use their account to buy from taobao, vs me use my account to buy from taobao got any difference to taobao earnings?

taobao will take commission from their approved forwarders.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.