HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

EZBUY in trouble ?

Like Tree167Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 12:07 PM   #751

Lol sgd35 for 7.65kg, roberto spotted

Sent from iPhone Xs Plus 1TB using GAGT
If he use EZbuy, just the 8 pairs of shoes with packaging, easily rocket to 10kg volumetric weight already.
compuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #752
High Supremacy Member

Well taobao has said the magic word - 黄牛
Meaning bypass

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
snipfer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:50 PM   #753
High Supremacy Member

cloth i buy in sg better... the pic and the one they send u not same
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #754

Maybe Ezbuy can do partnership with other China retailers instead, like JD.com(京东) or Suning(苏宁)~
Ezbuy either be one of the official forwarder for taobao or start working with JD or suning to be the official logistics/warehouse for SEA. It's good to have competition, JD should start expanding to Singapore and Malaysia.

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT
JuXn5566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM   #755

what cock about protect consumer interest lol.. obviously cause lazada chui n they invest in them
devilpunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #756
Honorary Member

Taobao want to kill off ezbuy to protect its own forwarders

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
No taobao ezbuy really bye bye liao
seems TB is dominating the market. but why they want to shoot themselves in the leg? maybe they want to give priority to local buyers first?

i worry abt buying now ahead of 12.12. they having good discounts, but not sure if my purchase will be delayed..
Old 09-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #757
Great Supremacy Member

Ezbuy either be one of the official forwarder for taobao or start working with JD or suning to be the official logistics/warehouse for SEA. It's good to have competition, JD should start expanding to Singapore and Malaysia.

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT
Yeah, currently JD doesn't offer direct shipping to Singapore so if Ezbuy partner with them that will be good!
amazingone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:18 PM   #758

So can still buy from ezbuy for 12.12????
jimboyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #759

Are the products offered in JD and Suning comparable with Taobao? If not, have to really persuade the sellers to use these platforms so we can have more choices. Currently I think Taobao products have more varieties, just that their shipping fees to Singapore is absurd
sango65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #760
Honorary Member

This ish what happens when u r so dependent on one source of incum
and
this applies to sinkapore....when u r so dependent one party to lead the gahmen.

Anytime will get screw over.

Old 09-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #761

Lightbulb

JACK MA: 顺我者昌 逆我者亡!!!

Clearly shows that who is the mainstream and who are the sidekicks here. But I just thought that if EZ haven't been expanding so fast; create much situations for themselves (warehouse sale, prime service, etc) to attract unneeded attention then probably they are still enjoying their parcel forwarding capabilities.

The story is simple actually. You could see that Taobao/Alibaba is uncle jack's baby. So if you wanna carry someone's baby and you don't say hello to the owner first, without understanding the nature of the baby's emotion you went on to play and carry someone's baby then don't blame when the baby bite you or in this case the parent come after you.

Only way to solve this issue is to work with the big players cos the small players cannot handle when the big ones come mess with their business model. For light disruption, it will result in disruption of service intermittently and delays but if the situation goes on unsolved, it could even result in company going bust. It remains to be seen how "greedy" are Ezbuy and are they going to compromise and share the benefits with uncle ma. Frankly, speaking if I were to choose I'll rather have lesser returns and deliver consistent performance. Afterall, its the consistency that invoke re-purchasing decision time after time. This is just a beginning of events and I can foresee that they will keep doing it.

TRUE, that many of you might have known taobao/alibaba are using singpost, lazada and even had their direct shipping logistics to handle shipment. So for them, EZ is just redundant and the sooner they can rid them, then sooner the other counterparts businesses will pick up. This is to protect the interests of its partner. No right or wrong but they are only trying to flex abit of their muscles here to show who is in charge.

Its more or less the same things in Sg context. When you are earning very well like having big monetary gains going in and out of your bank account then the authorities will come after you and run checks on you - tax tributes etc. Also, the reason why EZ was described as 黄牛 maybe you can ask your parents to explain this term better to you. In the olden days, people used to buy cinema or concert tickets where they are openly sold for a higher price. So, this is the part where perhaps MAYBE TB group has gotten enough evidence to show that EZ is doing a 黄牛 business. Personally, I don't wish to state clearly, but I can only say if the business is not profiting then who will wanna go through all the troubles to ship from point A to point B? But in generating profits, one has to examine the troubles which they will run into first before making a decision. Probably, EZ haven't seen this coming when they so decided to step up their game plan.

Well, hope EZ will be fine though not a super big fan of them but I do get some supplies via them. Therefore, their survival is not critical for me but on a whole, I just thought that the consumers can be spoilt for choices if there were more around.
OzZzVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #762
High Supremacy Member

Business is business ma. Like Amazon many cheap items not shipping to SG you also llst...So don't take it too seriously
for now amazon still can buy and use forwarder to ship over so long item not in the Prohibited and Controlled Goods list.
taobao is totally ban the main forwarder, really is llst
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:44 PM   #763
High Supremacy Member

some of the Prohibited and Controlled Goods is not ban in SG but ban in their country like

DVD & CD

for now amazon still can buy and use forwarder to ship over so long item not in the Prohibited and Controlled Goods list.
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:50 PM   #764

Err, this is only for people who will not expand own horizon and deem that ecibai as simi main forwarder will llst. There are a lot of forwarder agent out there ready to earn the money. I still send stuff to ecibai. In the mean time I also send stuffs to other forwarder agents depends on the nature of the loot. I have my fav parts about ecibai and hate certain part too. Ecibai closed shop then be it. Life moves on.
hslovemoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:54 PM   #765
High Supremacy Member

Err, this is only for people who will not expand own horizon and deem that ecibai as simi main forwarder will llst. There are a lot of forwarder agent out there ready to earn the money. I still send stuff to ecibai. In the mean time I also send stuffs to other forwarder agents depends on the nature of the loot. I have my fav parts about ecibai and hate certain part too. Ecibai closed shop then be it. Life moves on.
the problem is the rates they charging
before ezbuy i used vpost and cgw for my US shopping but look at their rates and charges.
the cheapest i ever ship over from US to sg is $3.99 by ezbuy
you tell me which other forwarder can match it?
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.