[OFFICIAL] EZBuy Discussion Thread

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Must compare apple to apple. Used to have the taobao listing url at the product page.

The furniture company name are in one of the photo, the one that you posted are different from the ezbuy. In fact there are many companies selling very similar design with slight differences or packaging. :s22:

For the bed
https://s.taobao.com/search?app=imgsearch&tfsid=TB1R7scdznD8KJjSspbXXbbEXXa

The wardrobe and bed are from this taobao shop. The wardrobe included assembly?
https://ximengshichuangdian.taobao.com/index.htm?

Their exchange rate is 1 sgd to 4.4 rmb. :(

I will avoid any shop that used flipped photo.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yo wadsad bro, coming BF still using ezbuy to ship or got better alternatives?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

hsg/ cgw and vpost easily 3-4 X the price of ezbuy. so, no. :( just make sure when use ezbuy dont use prime now checkout. i kana 1 time fugged up by ezbuy cause they no open door for prime now delivery, item returned to amazon, order cancelled. :( prime now no reschedule delivery. :(

unless got promo simi 1st kg off those sort. but never heard of such thing in years. :(

Last edited:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.

clay9477

Reaction score
My item on Taobao state arrive on Tuesday 3pm. Until now EZBuy also havent update.

GGWP man.

Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same issue bro. First item that arrived on Monday got updated on the same day. Yesterday had two items reach them but until today they have yet to verify it. Check with their CSO yesterday and they say need 1-2 days to process the parcels. First time I hear about this while using Ship For Me. In the past, Ship For Me, on the same day the parcel reach them, it gets processed too. Now become like that, guess there is indeed some uncertainty about using them in the future.

Ya

My Sunday and Monday goods no issue, tuesday all fked up. I Live Chat them, they also say 2-3days. Now more than 3days liao also havent update.

11-11 is a bad time to use their ship4me service. Last year no issues this year sibeh jialat.

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every year 11.11 same problem logistic problem cannot cope plenty of problems but come next year people will use and buy again then come make noise again

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now is the busiest time of the year for all taobao forwarders. Last year 10.10 and 11.11 they took weeks or even months to delivery items from china.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Aliexpress takes too long. Qoo10 is not very cheap. IOffer never heard before.

Huh?! Are you kidding me bro? iOffer was one of the earliest online marketplace for direct retail from global wholesalers to global customers.

Still have tmall, mini in the box, dhgate, etc.... The products are usually better quality than TB as they are for international customers. TB is for local PRC customers so the wholesalers know they can skip a few corners with product quality. So I tend to avoid TB.

clay9477

Reaction score
Now is the busiest time of the year for all taobao forwarders. Last year 10.10 and 11.11 they took weeks or even months to delivery items from china.

EZBuy had a lot of their account banned resulting in suspension of their BuyForMe services. Saying they have a lot of parcel now seems to be a joke. Do you think so many people overnight will go and learn how to use Ship For Me?

Also, this is about them not even acknowledging the parcel arrive at their warehouse. On Taobao we can see that parcel has arrived at their warehouse but just that EZBuy is not taking any actions about it.

blasterlord2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh?! Are you kidding me bro? iOffer was one of the earliest online marketplace for direct retail from global wholesalers to global customers.

Still have tmall, mini in the box, dhgate, etc.... The products are usually better quality than TB as they are for international customers. TB is for local PRC customers so the wholesalers know they can skip a few corners with product quality. So I tend to avoid TB.

Sorry I'm a bit outdated =:p

Notbbfa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If buy a 0.18kg bottom and 1 phone case only, use Taobao direct forwarder wuhua or not?

Which forwarder or agent you recommend?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If buy a 0.18kg bottom and 1 phone case only, use Taobao direct forwarder wuhua or not?

Which forwarder or agent you recommend?

official at least 2kg then got value. less than 2kg my first choice is ezbuy. got other unofficial forwarders, i will let others reply cause i haven used any other unofficial forwarders recently except ezbuy.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really? Ok.... cause I buy from TB straight.

Actually I see the Ezbuy collection point just 1 block away from me... I a bit yan to hoot something under them... but see the charges and pricing is a bit sianz...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those buying with or without what Prime just calculate and make some comparison with afew other sellers if its worth it then you buy if not then buy from others. I seen many buyers they told me 2.99 leh dun buy really stupid then hoot so much things just to store up for future use. Dont buy because of the temptation of the 2.99. If you really need then you spend time to compare then buy from whoever you think is good and cheap.

I prefer to buy direct on TB... can build up a relationship... in future anything also can puay one...

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... I see the Ezbuy article on CNA... and really got some ignorant people commenting in the comments sections... saying Taobao should just sell to domestic market.... got Aliexpress for export... that guy never compare pricing before one... really is ****** carrot head... if Taobao just meant for just domestic market... why the hell would Jack Ma invest in Singpost.... and Lazada also... they banned Ezbuy accounts partly it would eat into Taobao business on Lazada... and I think Ezbuy got inflated pricing...

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
its been 12 days since they lost 2 of my 3 items. sent enquiry til today no replies, not even a CSO assigned to the ticket. :s22::s22:

revil78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time got this skycart is also a disaster. took forever to sort out shipment

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most sinkies cant read chinese. so use ezbuy huh. jus use their 4px lor.

only advantage of using ezbuy is when u r buying stuffs that cant be shipped like LEDs, batteries etc.

for that u either use their forwarders like 4px or ask ur china friend to help u

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.