HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

'Foolish mistake' to think PAP will suffer the same fate as Malaysia's former government

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-07-2018, 09:54 AM   #46
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mr Ho, please update yourself. Nepotism and cronyism IS already embedded deep in pap for over ten years. Get in with times please.
Vritsme likes this.
Shdwfalcon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #47
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mr Ho, please update yourself. Nepotism and cronyism IS already embedded deep in pap for over ten years. Get in with times please.
So are CECA etc.
Vritsme likes this.
Syllabus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #48
Arch-Supremacy Member

The foolish virus may last for next 20-30 years
Tuakong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #49
Arch-Supremacy Member

“It is not the absence of full democratic institutions, it is not the absence of full human rights, or the putting down of dissent, nor the presence of paternalistic governance which brings down a government, or has brought down the Malaysian government,” said Ho at the OCBC Global Treasury Economic and Business Forum held at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia.

Singapore have the above???
LOL

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

he is right. it will take time rather than just next elections
He might be totally wrong as he forgot about the CECA 2.0
Old 13-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #51
Supremacy Member

Dr M is just not as black as Najib this round.

He believes that other leaders are like the corruption-is-normal Malaysian leaders.
Mergui219067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #52
Master Member

This Ho guy reminds you of this

quitojames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #53
High Supremacy Member

yeah... because we are more foolish so 70% will continue to support PAP hence won't suffer same fate as msia...

regards,
wacky
Vritsme likes this.
wackykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #54
Master Member

emmmm mudland no FT policies, pappies had been mass importing FT to replace sinkies since woody's time, i am pretty sure FT votes at least 15% of pappies vote base + 30-35% hard core pappies supporters + civil servant, pappies always start the game with 40-45% vote, they just need to swing 5-7% fence sitter, win liao.

In recent years, PA's grassroot budget increased, targeting old folks, mind u, old folks is the 铁票 for pappies.

The reason why local PMET was shrinking becos of FT policy, these replacement again are their vote base.

PA even allocate funds for private estate, a few por lan pah can just set up a so call neighborhood committee which is RC in disguise funded by PA, giving out flags for free, organizing simi parents talk with goodie bag. u think opp has the fund to beat this machinery? the committee can openly tell those who oppose to stay away, and it is stupid to say no to free fund. This is the greedy nature of sinkies.

And yes, it is foolish and naive to think that opp can win election, i believed we will not see another GRC fall in the next few election, so as much as i wish that pappies will fall.... it is just a dream.
wisewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #55
Honorary Member

I ALSO CAN SAY IS FOOLISH " IF " PAP GIVE ME BENEFITS I MEAN REAL BENEFIT BEHIND IN TERM OF BUSINESS

NOT WHAT " FAKE REBATES "

TELL THIS FELLOW ONE SIMPLE LOGIC., IS ALL ABOUT SELF INTEREST , SELFISH , OWN BENEFITS,
Vritsme likes this.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why Najib didn't want to introduce a precorruption model?
Old 13-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

True.

Ho is right.

I was an Oppie voter, now I will vote for PAP every single round, even if they put a real cat/dog as the candidate.

I am serious. But I will just continue to condemn them online ..for fun.
focus1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #58
Arch-Supremacy Member

emmmm mudland no FT policies, pappies had been mass importing FT to replace sinkies since woody's time, i am pretty sure FT votes at least 15% of pappies vote base + 30-35% hard core pappies supporters + civil servant, pappies always start the game with 40-45% vote, they just need to swing 5-7% fence sitter, win liao.

In recent years, PA's grassroot budget increased, targeting old folks, mind u, old folks is the 铁票 for pappies.

The reason why local PMET was shrinking becos of FT policy, these replacement again are their vote base.

PA even allocate funds for private estate, a few por lan pah can just set up a so call neighborhood committee which is RC in disguise funded by PA, giving out flags for free, organizing simi parents talk with goodie bag. u think opp has the fund to beat this machinery? the committee can openly tell those who oppose to stay away, and it is stupid to say no to free fund. This is the greedy nature of sinkies.

And yes, it is foolish and naive to think that opp can win election, i believed we will not see another GRC fall in the next few election, so as much as i wish that pappies will fall.... it is just a dream.
See how daft this Ho is?
Old 13-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #59
Honorary Member

This Ho guy reminds you of this

FYI , BOTH BEEN CHARGE ,

ALL RATS STAY IN THE SAME HOLE

THIS AIR ASIA BOSS BEEN CHARGE SO FAR NO NEWS YET
Old 13-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #60

“It is the unbridled, egregiously blatant and massively enormous corruption of the Najib (Malaysia’s former premier) government which brought him down.”

Sounds about right. Just replace najib and insert "_ _ _"
Dougiehowsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.