HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

GVGT Pig face rides Gojek and claims to be kidnapped

Like Tree340Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2019, 12:17 AM   #1426

the question ish, can the driver ownself play judge n send her to police station against her wish?
she's not a criminal also
Fare evader. Donít pay, go police settle. What is so difficult to understand?
Want preferred route donít want to open your cb mouth at start then still want to refuse to pay.
Then still want take video, make the driver even more hot. Further distract the driver who is driving by irritating him.
Lucky this driver is calm and steady.
WuRenJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1427

so fast got parody

engalinajolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1428

so... did your father manage to avoid ERP?
got magic route, must share!
Wah nb forgot to ask him how he siam the erp. Lololol
TheKaiWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1429

This lady really a lawyer?

Got her LinkedIn profile?
electronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1430
Master Member

Obviously have bad record with grab else will not be taking gojek.. my own guessing..

Totally agree. Since she behave like that, all go jek, grab and taxi driver should just refuse to accept her booking. Let her suffer the inconvenience of not having these transportation available to her. Then maybe she will behave better next time.
pohw0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1431

Hey guys. My Father happened to be the lucky guy who fetched her from tpy police station to Coleman. When my Father told me this I literally laughed my arse off.

What happened was he saw a girl running away from the police station flagging a cab. So he stopped and let her in, she closed the door quickly and three police office came running after her.

She asked my Father to quickly drive off but one police officer stand infront of the vehicle and the other two open the door and ordered her to come out. She refused to budge and the office couldnít drag a lady out.

My Father was pleading with the officer telling them that he just trying to make a living and make a decision. Luckily, a high ranking officer happened to pass by and check what is happening. He then told her that she can leave the place but she have to report back to a police station as the go jek driver had made his report.

As the video isnít out at that time, my father didnít know and asked her what happened. She said driver locked her in the car and donít let her out and driver make her go through erp ( seriously how to avoid ). So basically she didnít think sheís wrong in anyway.

the trip from tpy police station to Coleman came up to $17. But she so poor thing only have $16 cash. So my Father said nvm la, itís okay. But she insisted that she must pay my Father either by bank transfer or pay lah. End up my father insist that itís fine and refuse the $1.
If she is really poor and didn't have enough money to pay for the ERP, she could have told the Malay driver nicely. I am sure he would have waived it off or allow payment via paylah etc. Too bad, she chose to be an ass and made malicious allegations to unsettle the poor driver instead.
Sharon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:18 AM   #1432

Our wise ldr well said, when women are educated this happen
iwillbuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:20 AM   #1433

Hey guys. My Father happened to be the lucky guy who fetched her from tpy police station to Coleman. When my Father told me this I literally laughed my arse off.

What happened was he saw a girl running away from the police station flagging a cab. So he stopped and let her in, she closed the door quickly and three police office came running after her.

She asked my Father to quickly drive off but one police officer stand infront of the vehicle and the other two open the door and ordered her to come out. She refused to budge and the office couldnít drag a lady out.

My Father was pleading with the officer telling them that he just trying to make a living and make a decision. Luckily, a high ranking officer happened to pass by and check what is happening. He then told her that she can leave the place but she have to report back to a police station as the go jek driver had made his report.

As the video isnít out at that time, my father didnít know and asked her what happened. She said driver locked her in the car and donít let her out and driver make her go through erp ( seriously how to avoid ). So basically she didnít think sheís wrong in anyway.

the trip from tpy police station to Coleman came up to $17. But she so poor thing only have $16 cash. So my Father said nvm la, itís okay. But she insisted that she must pay my Father either by bank transfer or pay lah. End up my father insist that itís fine and refuse the $1.
Magic question... Got go through erp?
mep123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #1434
Master Member

She confirmed is a cheapskate. Mummy helping too.
woolff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #1435

Actualy, the driver can stop the car and ask her to alight... The door can open & both happy... Why must take trouble go police station... If git traffic light, auto-lock will deactivate & she can get out right?
Driver has the right because this is a fare evader. And since when traffic light can anyhow alight?
Open door, car or bike knock passenger or damage car or cause other accident, who responsible?

Last edited by WuRenJi; 02-02-2019 at 12:24 AM..
WuRenJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:23 AM   #1436

She confirmed is a cheapskate. Mummy helping too.

now mummy will also kena csi soon
engalinajolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:23 AM   #1437
Supremacy Member

agreed. you listen carefully to the recording, she even try to pretend that she is talking to "gojek" when it is her mother on the phone.

Mother is the mastermind?? If she nvr call her mother the matter still small.

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
cloudnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:24 AM   #1438
Arch-Supremacy Member

this kind of girl better shame her big big

who wants to abduct her in broad day light driving to police station omggggggg
WhiteAnt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:26 AM   #1439
High Supremacy Member

She asked my Father to quickly drive off but one police officer stand infront of the vehicle and the other two open the door and ordered her to come out. She refused to budge and the office couldn’t drag a lady out.

As the video isn’t out at that time, my father didn’t know and asked her what happened. She said driver locked her in the car and don’t let her out and driver make her go through erp ( seriously how to avoid ). So basically she didn’t think she’s wrong in anyway.

the trip from tpy police station to Coleman came up to $17. But she so poor thing only have $16 cash. So my Father said nvm la, it’s okay. But she insisted that she must pay my Father either by bank transfer or pay lah. End up my father insist that it’s fine and refuse the $1.
This one must bump
MegatonNev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:29 AM   #1440
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for route that has no ERP charges I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let the matter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will bring you to the police station."
deathan9el likes this.
avviicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.