how to cure itchy throat and cough?

sumantochong

Reaction score
e1dxqTT.jpg

PureCoCo delivery Jin fast! Great to order from them! Tonight will try, see if my cough can subside tomorrow ... 😂

nottibeans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who drink coconut oil to cure cough, your phelgm is it mostly white at most a little yellow? Tongue is pink not very red and the layer on top the tongue is also mostly white at most a little yellow?

I think coconut oil good for cold cough type.

Syllabus

Banned
Reaction score
Those who drink coconut oil to cure cough, your phelgm is it mostly white at most a little yellow? Tongue is pink not very red and the layer on top the tongue is also mostly white at most a little yellow?

I think coconut oil good for cold cough type.

The good thing is that this doesn't matter, coconut oil is 平性, it restores your body heatiness back to normal and if you have cold feet and digits, it will help to warm them up.

Last edited:

Syllabus

Banned
Reaction score
I like this one a lot after trying many different brands, it is pleasantly fragrant and light in texture, the sign that this is made from the freshest first pressed oil.

Much nicer than coconut water for sure and yet it soothes the throat.

Last edited:

nottibeans

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, no problemo, usually after seeping the first tablespoon can feel the effect, second table spoon is all it takes for my 3 weeks cough, tried all Western and Chinese meds.

The good thing is don't need to keep the remaining on the shelf and worry about expiry date, can use for weight loss or oil pulling.

Also it tastes better than coconut water.

What chinese meds u took?
Got go see tcm and take specially prescribed med?

Syllabus

Banned
Reaction score
I just got difflam forte from Watson’s - quite good

Problem with meds or OTC meds is that they are meds.

For benzydamine:

Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies.

Can be used as a street drug with hallucinogenic properties.

Last edited:

hardindex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tested all cough syrup sold in pharmacy till found one always work, there's a made in germany very sexpensive but doesn't work for me :(

kuti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tested all cough syrup sold in pharmacy till found one always work, there's a made in germany very sexpensive but doesn't work for me :(
So is work or no work? I also want to get one, coughing bad when on air con at night recently

Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.