HWZ's 12 Days of X'mas Gift Ideas 2017! Join in to Guess the Next Gift Idea & Win One!

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so I am not the only one having issue and have PM vijay separately.

All grab codes I received were already invalid since yesterday.

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

all emails on collection details are out!

Sorry for the wait! :s12:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We discussed with ASUS and they were kind enough to help with a different gift for all those who were supposed to use the Grab vouchers.

1 year of MS Office 365 subscription!

One of the admins will be in touch with you soon!

cannot use the codes today also :(
means the codes can only use 1 day which is ytd? :(

the codes were issued in august somemore, wonder what happened :vijayadmin:

eh boss/ vijay. today 31st but code cannot use already? valid until 31 jan should be until today 2359 right? cannot like this la. :(

Thanks Dr Vijay, but pretty bad for a promotion/contest with 2 days validity only..

Spam to my folks so as not to waste.

Oh my...definitely wasting it

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We discussed with ASUS and they were kind enough to help with a different gift for all those who were supposed to use the Grab vouchers.

Thank you Dr Vijay.

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
cannot use the codes today also :(
means the codes can only use 1 day which is ytd? :(

the codes were issued in august somemore, wonder what happened :vijayadmin:

eh boss/ vijay. today 31st but code cannot use already? valid until 31 jan should be until today 2359 right? cannot like this la. :(

Thanks Dr Vijay, but pretty bad for a promotion/contest with 2 days validity only..

Spam to my folks so as not to waste.

Oh my...definitely wasting it

Hello Folks,

will be mailing the stuff to you guys. Will need your mailing address. So another admin will be contacting you guys for it!

Thanks.

Eddied

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hello Folks,

will be mailing the stuff to you guys. Will need your mailing address. So another admin will be contacting you guys for it!

Thanks.

thanks!! :s12:

Milo T-REX

Suspended
Reaction score
It’s the festive season and whether you are buying for yourself or for a loved one, the HardwareZone team has put together some gift suggestion ideas to help you out. We’ll be putting out one suggestion every day until the end of the year (31st December), but here’s the fun part – we’ll give some clues for the next day’s gift suggestion and it’s up to you to guess what it is.

This little game will take place every day leading up to 31st December 2017 and HardwareZone Members who get the most number of correct guesses will stand a chance to win some of these gift ideas! Obviously, we won’t be revealing the prizes so as not to spoil the suspense of gift ideas that we have lined up. What, you didn’t think we are that sotong, did you? :s13:

How can you take part?

Step 1: Check out our Daily News! We’ll be publishing a gift idea every day and the clues for you to guess the next day's gift suggestion!
Step 2: Post your answer here!
Step 3: Continue to answer every day and hope that your answer is correct!

Bonus Step: Discuss about the product in question + Share our gift ideas to your friends and get them to participate too!

Special thanks to ASUS and their ROG team to support this year's gift suggestion series. Thank you ASUS! In addition to possibly winning a few of the gift suggestion items, ASUS also has 5 x S$100 Grab vouchers, and
7 x ASUS ROG gift sets up for grabs. So participate soon!

Notes:-

- Members must be residing in Singapore.
- Valid entries for each guess applies only for the duration between the current gift suggestion and the next gift suggestion, i.e. before our team publishes the next gift idea (which is the answer) and kicks off the next round of guessing.
- Please ensure that your profile is updated, especially with a valid email (if you've recently changed your provider, etc.).

Let the gift suggestion and guessing begin!

Gift Suggestions Status
Day 1 - ASUS ZenBook UX430
Day 2 - ASUSPRO B9440
Day 3 - ASUS ROG Strix GD30
Day 4 - ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX501
Day 5 - ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
Day 6 - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Day 7 - ASUS ROG Strix GL503 Hero
Day 8 - ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300
Day 9 - ASUS ROG G20CI
Day 10 - ASUS VivoPC X

Administrator notice:
There is a correction notice and please refer to it here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.