HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

HWZ's 20th bday mega contest! Over $10,000 worth of prizes for you!

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2018, 02:51 PM   #91
Arch-Supremacy Member

absolutely, nice until cannot!! the very first time i had this, i thought i was putting something so heavenly into my mouth! hope you will get the vouchers then can eat it for real. one con is, 4fingers v expensive.. eat 2 big mac meals and a sundae with that price
confirm can get 4fingers vouchers. total got 200+ vouchers to be given away and i doubt really got so many participants.
WhiteAnt likes this.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:51 PM   #92
Banned

Happy 20th birthday Hwz!!

got one thread which allow me to learn the various chinese folk religion deities as well as 7th month festival.
That's interesting. I wonder what other threads that HardwareZone forum have that really given us something we have no knowledge of?
CptCaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 02:52 PM   #93
Arch-Supremacy Member

GXGX HWZ on your 20th anniversary!
There’s a distinct culture here that shows Singaporeans aren’t all uptight and conservative
Gotten to know lots of interesting people here and I’ve gotten to sharpen my PS skills too
To more good years of HWZ!
Old 28-09-2018, 02:52 PM   #94
High Honorary Member

Gxgx...More good years ahead

I like the environment here. Alot of friendly and bored buibuis just like me.

Hope to see singpass login so we have more responsible discussion
hotstuff4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #95

Amazing how the transformation from the number 1 and best tech forum to the leader in news too!
Old 28-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #96
High Supremacy Member

absolutely, nice until cannot!! the very first time i had this, i thought i was putting something so heavenly into my mouth! hope you will get the vouchers then can eat it for real. one con is, 4fingers v expensive.. eat 2 big mac meals and a sundae with that price
What you recommend to eat at there?

I very suaku, never eaten at 4Fingers before but my friends all say the food there is very nice.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:54 PM   #97
High Honorary Member

confirm can get 4fingers vouchers. total got 200+ vouchers to be given away and i doubt really got so many participants.
Sekali go get presents from office have to self sexpose...They take pic of u n post here

Means many edmwers going get exposed ah!
Old 28-09-2018, 02:55 PM   #98
High Honorary Member

What you recommend to eat at there?

I very suaku, never eaten at 4Fingers before but my friends all say the food there is very nice.
I also never jiak

Seems sexpensive
Old 28-09-2018, 02:55 PM   #99
High Supremacy Member

Sekali go get presents from office have to self sexpose...They take pic of u n post here

Means many edmwers going get exposed ah!
I go collect prizes from SPH two times liao, heng no need take photo even though email says they may take.
Old 28-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #100
High Supremacy Member

I also never jiak

Seems sexpensive
Yeah quite expensive, that's why I never eaten at there before.

But the chicken served at there looks very delicious, after looking through some photos of the dishes online.
Old 28-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #101

Can't afford the time to PC whore anymore, now that work life took over.

But how crap! HWZ already 20 years??

It also meant that I've been with HWZ for almost 20 years!

My best thread in EDMW was "Who is the last poster of this thread"

Some old photos,

When 3GS first came out

When Rebecca Lim still a nobody

When Maxim was still around

When Beejay Kor Kor gave me a job and I messed up. lol

Spoiler!
ChaoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #102

Wow. You still have such screenshots?
Old 28-09-2018, 03:05 PM   #103
Senior Moderator

what i love about hwz edmw forum is that there are alot of funny characters in here. some are really very colourful and they provide lots of entertainment. also hwz provide some of the fastest news leak that not even our local newspapers/media can compete with.

this forum has some nice photos of overseas tour that some members went to. also got food reviews on various restaurants, hawkers and even fast food located in singapore as well as overseas.

there is even a section for academics and also a marketplace where people can buy and sell their used or new stuffs.

tech show section have brochures and floor plans for comex, sitex and pc show. this is very convenient as we do not need to go hunt for these.

for gamers there is a section where we can discuss on the latest ps4/xbox games as well as deals.

what i love about hwz site is that there are many reviews on the latest mobile phones as well as hardware, gadgets etc. there are price lists from sim lim square stores which is good for pc builders. it allow us to compare prices between stores and look for the best deals.

this site is like a one stop place for getting info and entertainment.
bro, you feel old a not?
Old 28-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #104

what i love about hwz edmw forum is that there are alot of funny characters in here. some are really very colourful and they provide lots of entertainment. also hwz provide some of the fastest news leak that not even our local newspapers/media can compete with.

this forum has some nice photos of overseas tour that some members went to. also got food reviews on various restaurants, hawkers and even fast food located in singapore as well as overseas.

there is even a section for academics and also a marketplace where people can buy and sell their used or new stuffs.

tech show section have brochures and floor plans for comex, sitex and pc show. this is very convenient as we do not need to go hunt for these.

for gamers there is a section where we can discuss on the latest ps4/xbox games as well as deals.

what i love about hwz site is that there are many reviews on the latest mobile phones as well as hardware, gadgets etc. there are price lists from sim lim square stores which is good for pc builders. it allow us to compare prices between stores and look for the best deals.

this site is like a one stop place for getting info and entertainment.
Why no mention of Sports Forum?
Old 28-09-2018, 03:09 PM   #105
Banned

Can't afford the time to PC whore anymore, now that work life took over.

But how crap! HWZ already 20 years??

It also meant that I've been with HWZ for almost 20 years!

My best thread in EDMW was "Who is the last poster of this thread"

Some old photos,

When 3GS first came out

When Rebecca Lim still a nobody

When Maxim was still around

When Beejay Kor Kor gave me a job and I messed up. lol

Spoiler!
This is like a walk through memory lane! Well done!
CptCaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.