HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

"I find this argument, frankly, amazing": PM Lee Hsien Loong

Like Tree108Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #16
Supremacy Member

when will dumb sinkies come to their f**king senses?....

to the bus3rds-in-white.....ur hdb is not your asset, ur cpf is not your money....donch u all get it?.....

if u want to change that....then u have to vote against the bus3rds-in-white.....if u still plan to vote for these scums......then juz stfu and accept your pathetic fate.....
yonglimm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #17
Honorary Member

How is signing a 99 year lease home ownership? U can't even vote to enbloc the whole development.. ur maintenance is done by a political party and u have no say in how it is managed.. u have to go through the lessor for approval on estate modifications rather than competent building authority under building act.. all signs point to lease via hdb as the lessor agent, and yet pinky keeps pretending lease is ownership..
All along, I don't fancy what you use your CPF OA buy HDB FLAT , u don't need to stay inside

just sell for PROFIT or Rent out ONCE over 5 years.

All along , WHO TELL U HDB FLAT IS " INVESTMENT TO SELL FOR PROFIT ?? "

ALL THESE are those early folks who sell off earn a big profits , + property agents come in ,

the later batch , all follow and follow ,

IF U claim got earn profits , YES there is even till now BUT profits is getting lesser and lesser BECAUSE Everyone is doing it.

GOV already GIVE A CLEAR SIGNAL telling you ALL BUY HDB IS TO STAY NOT FOR INVESTMENT

people just don't want to listen , listen from relatives, friends , Hey use your OA BUY FLAT , can rent out or even sell off

well nothing wrong with that , BUT I already mention the Boat already sail , gone off for donkey years.

YOU BUY HDB FLAT is to STAY , this is why couples ballot , set up their family with this flat live inside , pass down to their kid once they RIP ,

99 years is long enough for it

IF U are those , want to play property , buy , sell , is PRIVATE property that it.

ALL these problems is PEOPLE OWNED FELLOW PEOPLE come to Property issues

Old 24-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #18

How is signing a 99 year lease home ownership? U can't even vote to enbloc the whole development.. ur maintenance is done by a political party and u have no say in how it is managed.. u have to go through the lessor for approval on estate modifications rather than competent building authority under building act.. all signs point to lease via hdb as the lessor agent, and yet pinky keeps pretending lease is ownership..
The only reason he keeps pretending it's ownership is because the people are believing it. In this forum alone, alot of people are part of the group that supports his claim, what more the majority of people that are less in the know.
gohsan and spinning_quirK like this.
blueheaven12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:48 PM   #19
High Supremacy Member

The only reason he keeps pretending it's ownership is because the people are believing it. In this forum alone, alot of people are part of the group that supports his claim, what more the majority of people that are less in the know.
let us just pretend 99 years is infinite......
spinning_quirK likes this.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

why edmw likes to beat about this topic again and again? it is very clear cut (unless you hate pap for the sake of hating)

if the 99 year ownership is rental, you will not be able to sell your flat liao lor. edmwers love to kaopeh only; when they see the property prices go up and they know they have lived in their flat for more than 5 years, all the gianpng ones will rush to get a property agent to help them sell their flat for a handsome profit.

rental is rent only. Every month give the rental fee to landlord. Contract with home owner finish then zhao liao, like most of our foreign workers/talents here.

you know what is "rent" and what is "ownership" or not?
tokong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #21
Greater Supremacy Member

He is then the one that is amazing
cleffa3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #22
Honorary Member

Nothing hidden right?

Once you got a 99 years BTO FLAT , the document there got stated.

Clearly for u
Old 24-08-2018, 07:51 PM   #23
Great Supremacy Member

why edmw likes to beat about this topic again and again? it is very clear cut (unless you hate pap for the sake of hating)

if the 99 year ownership is rental, you will not be able to sell your flat liao lor. edmwers love to kaopeh only; when they see the property prices go up and they know they have lived in their flat for more than 5 years, all the gianpng ones will rush to get a property agent to help them sell their flat for a handsome profit.

rental is rent only. Every month give the rental fee to landlord. Contract with home owner finish then zhao liao, like most of our foreign workers/talents here.

U go to a desert n u see mirage, n u think its water.
LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

Sent from mai dua karchng using GAGT
ahkrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #24

Dishonorable son can say whatever he likes.

However he flips prata and spin his lies, fact is:

So, time to wake up and wise up.
selfcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:54 PM   #25

All along, I don't fancy what you use your CPF OA buy HDB FLAT , u don't need to stay inside

just sell for PROFIT or Rent out ONCE over 5 years.

All along , WHO TELL U HDB FLAT IS " INVESTMENT TO SELL FOR PROFIT ?? "

ALL THESE are those early folks who sell off earn a big profits , + property agents come in ,

the later batch , all follow and follow ,

IF U claim got earn profits , YES there is even till now BUT profits is getting lesser and lesser BECAUSE Everyone is doing it.

GOV already GIVE A CLEAR SIGNAL telling you ALL BUY HDB IS TO STAY NOT FOR INVESTMENT

people just don't want to listen , listen from relatives, friends , Hey use your OA BUY FLAT , can rent out or even sell off

well nothing wrong with that , BUT I already mention the Boat already sail , gone off for donkey years.

YOU BUY HDB FLAT is to STAY , this is why couples ballot , set up their family with this flat live inside , pass down to their kid once they RIP ,

99 years is long enough for it

IF U are those , want to play property , buy , sell , is PRIVATE property that it.

ALL these problems is PEOPLE OWNED FELLOW PEOPLE come to Property issues

I don't get your point, but you are also not grasping onto the point here.

Yes, the argument that HDB is a good investment is fallible. But the point here is comparing rental and ownership.

If buying the house is solely for staying until die, what's the difference between that and renting. You rent is only to STAY and not to sell. So, if you follow the philosophy of 'buying' a flat but never selling it, it's like signing on a long term rent with very good rate because you pay up front.

I agree with you that it's getting harder for normal folks to use HDB as a buy low sell high machinery, but the main argument now is ownership Vs rental. everything is pointing towards leasing but still we are being convinced that it's ownership.
blueheaven12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:55 PM   #26
High Supremacy Member

You don’t know what is lease.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:55 PM   #27
Honorary Member

Dishonorable son can say whatever he likes.

However he flips prata and spin his lies, fact is:

So, time to wake up and wise up.
IS MORE ON PEOPLE don't do homework themselves

All along some folks knows that

this is why they buy HDB is to stay

want to invest , is on PRIVATE property
Old 24-08-2018, 07:56 PM   #28
Honorary Member

I don't get your point, but you are also not grasping onto the point here.

Yes, the argument that HDB is a good investment is fallible. But the point here is comparing rental and ownership.

If buying the house is solely for staying until die, what's the difference between that and renting. You rent is only to STAY and not to sell. So, if you follow the philosophy of 'buying' a flat but never selling it, it's like signing on a long term rent with very good rate because you pay up front.

I agree with you that it's getting harder for normal folks to use HDB as a buy low sell high machinery, but the main argument now is ownership Vs rental. everything is pointing towards leasing but still we are being convinced that it's ownership.
Make it clear , I mean rent is RENT TO FOREIGNERS come to SG work and stay , enable you earn passive income

is not Refer you rent HDB flat here
Old 24-08-2018, 07:57 PM   #29
High Supremacy Member

You donít know what is lease.
Old 24-08-2018, 07:58 PM   #30
High Supremacy Member

That's why EDMW is full of trolls. Can you come out with better housing policy?

I cannot. That's why I keep my mouth shut.

All you all can do is what the oppositions are good at, point out mistakes but offer zero alternative
You didn’t shut up leh.

Anyway, only you believe they come up with better policies and others can’t. There were many policies and stuff that people discussed. It’s whether you bother to listen.

And like all suggestions mentioned, it is up for scrutiny. If you can’t take it, don’t step into the kitchen.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.