HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

"I find this argument, frankly, amazing": PM Lee Hsien Loong

Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2018, 07:58 PM   #31
Arch-Supremacy Member

why edmw likes to beat about this topic again and again? it is very clear cut (unless you hate pap for the sake of hating)

if the 99 year ownership is rental, you will not be able to sell your flat liao lor. edmwers love to kaopeh only; when they see the property prices go up and they know they have lived in their flat for more than 5 years, all the gianpng ones will rush to get a property agent to help them sell their flat for a handsome profit.

rental is rent only. Every month give the rental fee to landlord. Contract with home owner finish then zhao liao, like most of our foreign workers/talents here.

you know what is "rent" and what is "ownership" or not?
Wow

Can you go to a bank and collaterize your hdb for a loan?
dxdx999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:58 PM   #32
Supremacy Member

Loll. He calls it ownership. His ministars had a scheme called "lease buyback". Sibei contradictory... haahaaa!!!
MyWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #33
Arch-Supremacy Member

why edmw likes to beat about this topic again and again? it is very clear cut (unless you hate pap for the sake of hating)

if the 99 year ownership is rental, you will not be able to sell your flat liao lor. edmwers love to kaopeh only; when they see the property prices go up and they know they have lived in their flat for more than 5 years, all the gianpng ones will rush to get a property agent to help them sell their flat for a handsome profit.

rental is rent only. Every month give the rental fee to landlord. Contract with home owner finish then zhao liao, like most of our foreign workers/talents here.

you know what is "rent" and what is "ownership" or not?
What kind of nonsense is this? You rent from someone and paid 99 years in advance...You stay there for 5 years and transfer the remainder 94 years rental that is already paid for to another person, how is that suddenly become ownership?If HDB will refund back the 94 years lease when you sell at your 5 years, we won't have this nonsense today...
xcodes likes this.
makav31i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:59 PM   #34
High Supremacy Member

Wow

Can you go to a bank and collaterize your hdb for a loan?
later the syt banker behind your back arms chio.....
xcodes and selfcheck like this.
Old 24-08-2018, 08:00 PM   #35

Make it clear , I mean rent is RENT TO FOREIGNERS come to SG work and stay , enable you earn passive income

is not Refer you rent HDB flat here
The issue that is being discussed here is that the 99 year 'ownership' HDB that the government is giving to Singaporeans, is similar to Singaporeans renting the HDB long term. Noone is talking about renting to foreigners... You got comprehension problems?
blueheaven12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:02 PM   #36
Great Supremacy Member

That's why EDMW is full of trolls. Can you come out with better housing policy?

I cannot. That's why I keep my mouth shut.

All you all can do is what the oppositions are good at, point out mistakes but offer zero alternative
Why you say itís a mistake ?
spinning_quirK likes this.
slowstatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:03 PM   #37
Arch-Supremacy Member

What kind of nonsense is this? You rent from someone and paid 99 years in advance...You stay there for 5 years and transfer the remainder 94 years rental that is already paid for to another person, how is that suddenly become ownership?If HDB will refund back the 94 years lease when you sell at your 5 years, we won't have this nonsense today...
You have your opinion and I have my opinion.
tokong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #38
Supremacy Member

Loll. If u own hdb, why must u go HDB HUB to do paperwork to "sell" hdb? Kns, just go any law firm will do liao mah.
xcodes likes this.
MyWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:04 PM   #39
Honorary Member

The issue that is being discussed here is that the 99 year 'ownership' HDB that the government is giving to Singaporeans, is similar to Singaporeans renting the HDB long term. Noone is talking about renting to foreigners... You got comprehension problems?
Is again FUNNY RIGHT?

WHY PEOPLE so hype , follow in the first place ,

use your CPF buy resale flat if you are single now 35 years old can beside ballot for 2m BTO flat

you buy to stay ? or rent out to foreigners ? collect passive income ?

you know that a resale flat , the lease is NOT 99 years .

if you claim because once you grow older. is not wise to buy

I only can say KIASU mentally again here. all FOLLOW one another blindly just don't want to admit now as PM LEE make it CLEAR even more clear , I believe he will soon make it comment MORE DIRECTLY let you all just admit it.

IS EVEN MORE FUNNY , when people claim oh hope can " En block " again is NOT FREE , you PAY AGAIN for it after Gov rebate

Last edited by [[ForeverAlone]]; 24-08-2018 at 08:06 PM..
[[ForeverAlone]] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #40
Arch-Supremacy Member

No, you are beating about the bush. I am a WP supporter but I don't anyhow hoot policies without some sensible self-reasoning.

Rent is rent. You rent your student hostel in the university, every month paying $750. You don't own it.

You buy the HDB means you own it already. Why would anyone want to stay until 99 years are up? Basically even if you want, you can't, because you are not so long life. I ask you, if you buy resale when you are 35 (after marrying your chiobu wife), let's say the flat is ten years old, at most you can only live there for 60 years (unless you have eaten 长身不老药), so then the flat will be 10+60=70 years old only. So what happens next? You pass your flat to your children, right? Do you think they will keep it? They have their own flat/house liao mah right? They will probably sell it off during redevelopment and split the money and keep the money for your grandchildren!

Where got until 99 years one? I think most flats before 70 years old will kena en bloc like lorong ah soo liao.
tokong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

No, you are beating about the bush. I am a WP supporter but I don't anyhow hoot policies without some sensible self-reasoning.

Rent is rent. You rent your student hostel in the university, every month paying $750. You don't own it.

You buy the HDB means you own it already. Why would anyone want to stay until 99 years are up? Basically even if you want, you can't, because you are not so long life. I ask you, if you buy resale when you are 35 (after marrying your chiobu wife), let's say the flat is ten years old, at most you can only live there for 60 years (unless you have eaten 长身不老药), so then the flat will be 10+60=70 years old only. So what happens next? You pass your flat to your children, right? Do you think they will keep it? They have their own flat/house liao mah right? They will probably sell it off during redevelopment and split the money and keep the money for your grandchildren!

Where got until 99 years one? I think most flats before 70 years old will kena en bloc like lorong ah soo liao.
Ok fine, but please let me know how I can get a bank to collaterise my HDB flat for a loan?

Pls?

Btw Iím a pap supporter
dxdx999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #42
Honorary Member

because people " thought HDB is like Condo " SERIOUSLY a lot Singaporean thinking is DAM FUNNY

THIS is why I also find it funny debate so much on 99 years for what?

is more likely ALL just want to profit from HDB , simply because they see others profits so also follow

BUT they should know those people buy how much only last time a resale flat compare to now .

really ignorant Singaporean ....follow OTHER blindly , I only can say.
Old 24-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #43

Who did you vote for?
singaporego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:24 PM   #44
Arch-Supremacy Member

That's why EDMW is full of trolls. Can you come out with better housing policy?

I cannot. That's why I keep my mouth shut.

All you all can do is what the oppositions are good at, point out mistakes but offer zero alternative
You can continue keeping your mouth shut fool
xcodes likes this.
BERSERK1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #45
Great Supremacy Member

Its true cos i rcp with 40dd nehnehs.

Sent from my dua karchng using GAGT
ahkrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.