HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

If u are Naomineo, will u choose eden ang or jianhao?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2020, 01:21 AM   #1

If u are Naomineo, will u choose eden ang or jianhao?

Tiagong from my close friend within their circle say naomi 1 night stand with eden ang and jianhaotan found out

The real reason for breakup haha

lifebearersan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:24 AM   #2
Supremacy Member

Wah how come her nehneh now so big compared to last time
suzukaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:29 AM   #3
High Supremacy Member

Isnít Eden Ang the sex predator of influencers?

Tiagong from my close friend within their circle say naomi 1 night stand with eden ang and jianhaotan found out

Acetone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:30 AM   #4
High Supremacy Member

Having 2nd kid

Wah how come her nehneh now so big compared to last time
Old 03-08-2020, 03:39 AM   #5

Also no surprise. If Eden Ang were to be broke, he would still have girls lining up. If Jian Hao were to broke, he would be one of the bbfas here on EDMW complaining about being single.
Definitely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:42 AM   #6
Honorary Member

u not scared tio sued meh..
Old 03-08-2020, 03:50 AM   #7
Supremacy Member

Iíll choose Tom cruise
wetdreamx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:57 AM   #8
Honorary Member

Firstly, I saw someone else for awhile last year when our relationship was at a pretty rocky stage and I felt like he wasn't giving me the love and attention I needed due to his busy schedule. I begged for him to stay and he forgave me, so I cut all contact with that guy. I fought hard to gain his trust again and we were okay for awhile as we tried working things out after we spoke about how we both felt. However, I guess we never really got to the root of the problem and the last straw for him was when it happened again a week before he decided to call things off between us.

As mentioned in the earlier part of my post, the relationship started to go downhill and more problems arose, we could hardly hold a conversation without getting into an argument and conveniently, the same guy spoke to me again. So I met him and JH found out eventually. I know this is not the point and as long as I have the intention to hide, it's cheating but there were no physical contact between us (Just to clarify.)

I ended things off with that guy and this time, it was a clean slate. In case you were wondering, that guy and I were never serious about each other and I guess I was foolish for indulging in the thrill of it without thinking of the consequences. I'm not gonna push the blame to anyone, because whatever I did was wrong.

JH and I did try to salvage things after he heard my explanation, but I knew I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't forgive myself for whatever I did and I couldn't bear the thought of hurting him again.

http://www.naomineo.com/naomineo/201...jdw3623aasbx1g
Old 03-08-2020, 04:05 AM   #9

Firstly, I saw someone else for awhile last year when our relationship was at a pretty rocky stage and I felt like he wasn't giving me the love and attention I needed due to his busy schedule. I begged for him to stay and he forgave me, so I cut all contact with that guy. I fought hard to gain his trust again and we were okay for awhile as we tried working things out after we spoke about how we both felt. However, I guess we never really got to the root of the problem and the last straw for him was when it happened again a week before he decided to call things off between us.

As mentioned in the earlier part of my post, the relationship started to go downhill and more problems arose, we could hardly hold a conversation without getting into an argument and conveniently, the same guy spoke to me again. So I met him and JH found out eventually. I know this is not the point and as long as I have the intention to hide, it's cheating but there were no physical contact between us (Just to clarify.)

I ended things off with that guy and this time, it was a clean slate. In case you were wondering, that guy and I were never serious about each other and I guess I was foolish for indulging in the thrill of it without thinking of the consequences. I'm not gonna push the blame to anyone, because whatever I did was wrong.

JH and I did try to salvage things after he heard my explanation, but I knew I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't forgive myself for whatever I did and I couldn't bear the thought of hurting him again.

http://www.naomineo.com/naomineo/201...jdw3623aasbx1g
Means she suck the c0ck of the other guy(maybe even cumshot on her face or swallow his cum) and the other guy pump her full tank and finger her like crazy . U think jianhao will want this trash back meh!
lifebearersan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:07 AM   #10
Banned

Knn today alot haojian tan thread
GreatWhiteShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:26 AM   #11
Master Member

I am sure I am not the only one who wish to pump naomi
Shaibaba87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:38 AM   #12
Supremacy Member

I am sure I am not the only one who wish to pump naomi
I will impregnate her every year if I was the hubby just to make her nehneh grow bigger and bigger or at least maintain current size
suzukaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 06:22 AM   #13
Supremacy Member

Isn’t Eden Ang the sex predator of influencers?
No... Joal is...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
mugen36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 07:32 AM   #14
High Supremacy Member

Joal is diff... the girls do it willingly

No... Joal is...

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Old 03-08-2020, 07:36 AM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Didnít know so many folks into hobbit genre

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.