HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lai Lai Lai, continue the story to win a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-08-2018, 11:06 AM   #16
Supremacy Member

be very happy because in current situation i cant afford a new phone
denumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 11:13 AM   #17
Master Member

...i will pass to my dad who still using Note 3 as he find the price of 8/9 is too expensive, want to let him experience the latest phone and enroll together with him at Smart Academy workshops held at Samsung Experience Store to learn more functions, tips and tricks on how to maximise the latest flagship device.
My dad sure will be amaze especially the S-pen can use it to take pictures, play music and so on.

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours
lzr1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 11:24 AM   #18
Greater Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will……

……start streaming my full HD movies and TV shows using the super fast Wireless@SG at MRT stations cos government say use wifi instead of data to save costs.
Furthermore, I can download all my videos into my satki phone due to the mega storage space and up to 1TB of expandable storage.

Just in case MRT breakdown and got no wifi in the tunnel, I can still watch my movies. When the rest of the commuters become restless due to the breakdown, all they can hear is their whining while my loud Dolby Atmos stereo speakers blasting my movies' audio.

After that they will start looking around, trying to find who's that idiot blasting their speaker at full volume. What they will see is the beautiful 6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity display basking in its glory. All of them would start thinking "Wahhh jin satki mans...."

Finally, someone couldn't take it anymore and come up to me asking me to lower down my volume. That person must be an Apple fanboy, jealous of what my Note 9 can do while his iPhone X needs another 3 years to catch up.

Never mind, I prefer to avoid confrontations. Everyone stuck underground and the aircon probably not working. I take out my USB fan and plug in to my Note 9. With it's 4000 mAh battery, confirm can last until I get to my destination no matter how long the train delay is.

Before I forget, I must take a photo of the train situation so I can post on social media and scold SMRT again. That dual camera at the back take the photo so clear until I can see the pimple on the auntie's face from the next cabin. This type of photo cannot post, later I kena scold. So I take out the all-new upgraded S Pen. I edit the everyone's face until their parents also cannot recognise cos the main focus is the train breakdown, not the auntie's pimple.

Once I reach my destination, fwah I realise my battery percentage barely dropped. Even if it did, with the ultra-fast wireless charging, it can go 0-100 faster than Ferrari.

All of these can be achieved because #myphoneismorepowerthanyours

can use this template for other phones riao. sibehs farnies lah

[URL=http://canonfaerie.wordpress.com/]pls ish must sarpot n visit moi blog[/URL]
[URL=http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1651111]WTB used pantys[/URL]
[URL=http://usekukujiaototiobehpio.wordpress.com/]$4D lobang[/URL]
bwaysaigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 01:31 PM   #19
Great Supremacy Member

I will throw my iPhone X into the dustbin and switch over
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 02:00 PM   #20
High Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will connect to Wireless@SG when available because mobile phone bills are too expensive.

#mybillischeaperthanyours
#mypenislong
Old 25-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #21

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will

Start making a video review on it and showcase it on my youtube channel, orange pig productions. I'll compare it to all the older Galaxy Note phones from 1-8 that I happen to own (except the Note 7 haha.) And I can shoot as many takes as I want with a long lasting 4000mAH battery, and get the right angles in a more convenient manner with the remote capabilities of the Spen. With up to 1TB of storage on the Note 9 and with Samsung Dex support, I can transfer and edit my footage right on the Note 9 like a regular computer might. That's why

Last edited by chooyoshi; 25-08-2018 at 11:23 PM..
chooyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 04:57 PM   #22

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will quickly

- sell my iphone cause no more fumbling for charging cable with wireless fast charging

- sell my power banks no more tugging along power banks with the massive 4,000mAh battery

- downgrade my data plan cause no more expensive data charge to stream movies when i put my entire movie collection in 1TB of space!

- sell my LG oled TV since they cant beat the 6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity display on the Note 9 which scored the highest-ever grade in DisplayMate’s screen tests.

- dump my old laptop cause note 9 10nm processor and 8GB RAM is more powerful

and S-Pen allow me to control the phone without even touching it!
0.7mm tip and 4096 pressure levels offer more precise control than using physical pencil to draw!

cutting-edge processor, UHD display and S-Pen are why #myphoneismorepowerthanyours !!
cranthir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 08:35 PM   #23

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will head out for a day of exploration just bringing my phone. Because with Bixby, i will be provided with suggestions on what to do, what to eat, and with a click on the s pen, i can snap plenty of selfies on my own. I dont have to worry about the battery life and memory space on my phone anymore!

iamamelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 11:16 PM   #24
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will……have to try on it to see if it is a dummy set which my folks trying to prank me with it.

Omg… the screen start to lit up, flashing the Samsung tag, I guessed I am not dreaming or being pranked!!!

Out from box, battery left 50%... can it last for the rest of the day with its 4000mAh battery since I cannot wait to use it?

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours.
So the remaining 50% battery juice really did not last for the rest of the day as I could not keep my hands off the Note 9 for the rest of the day, trying out every single function and getting fast, responsive and smooth performances from transferring data, download/upload of files, streaming videos, gaming and taking photographs.

Luckily with the adaptive charging feature, it is back to 100% from 0% in less than 2 hours and I can carry on with my exploring!

With the huge storage space provided and option to use microSD card, no file is too big!

Entertainment experiences were greatly enhanced with the vibrant display from the Quad HD+ Super AMOLED screen and solid immersive sound by Dolby Atmos.

With the dual aperture camera, taking a good photograph in any lighting conditions is no longer an issue even shaky hands are covered by dual OIS feature.

Lastly the amazing Bluetooth sPen, everyone was amazed by how the Samsung Note 9 was remote controlled by me!

As of now NO phone is more power than MY SAMSUNG NOTE 9!

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours.
jtec14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 11:57 PM   #25

Wtf bro. The post by me awkward. Knn really sibeh Creative habhahah
can use this template for other phones riao. sibehs farnies lah
Thanks for sarppork
Old 26-08-2018, 01:17 AM   #26

wait, is this contest over?
mammonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 01:18 AM   #27

still got chance to participate or not?
mammonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 02:26 AM   #28

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will know that i am not dreaming anymore to own such a powerful smartphone. Thanks to Samsung for launching this ahead of the new Apple iPhone. I already knew Note 9 is the “one” phone to get. All the things that I wanted, namely, camera, speed, storage, battery life, beautiful screen, and not forgeting the S pen has improved tremendously and truly make this Note 9 a game changer. I will fully utilise every features that come with this beast and make my life more productive. Samsung Note forever...

Last edited by magpierobin; 26-08-2018 at 10:41 AM..
magpierobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #29

"If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will know that dreams are not always the opposite of reality and that the 7th month hungry ghost festival is over! it's not some ghostly trick!!

Matrock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 10:18 AM   #30
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will replace my secondary phone - a Samung Galaxy Note4 with it & use it as the primary phone.

I will downgrade my Samsung Galaxy S7 as a spare.

Last edited by smith2006; 26-08-2018 at 10:25 AM..
smith2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.