HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lai Lai Lai, continue the story to win a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2018, 10:50 PM   #46

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I will tell my OnePlus 6 (some say it is the flagship killer) that it has just been killed and made obsolete by a Samsung flagship, which offered a much richer features such as S-Pen, notch-less infinity display, lots of memory space machiam like a PC, and big fat battery of 4000 mAh.

With such a good phone, of course must quickly get out of my bed and show it off to others. I especially like the Bluetooth S-Pen (really like the yellow color of the S-Pen), which can act as remote control for the camera app. Just showing off this feature alone will make people jealous max of me. Say Goodbye to setting timer on camera app, running to your position, panting and get an ugly picture of myself. With the new S-Pen serving as a remote control for the camera app, I can easily save some calories from running back and forth And with that huge amount of storage space of 512GB, you can really SPAM as many photos as you want and slowly admire your own stunning pictures taken from the phone!

Note 9 is also equipped with an awesome 10nm SoC and 8 GB RAM, which makes the phone run blazing fast even with multiple apps running in the background. I guess I would need some time to adjust to the phone as the speed of my thought process is not as fast as that processor.

My reply started with 'If I... ', so essentially it means I don't have this phone lah! With all that said, I think I should continue to daydream till the day I got a Samsung Note 9 for myself.

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours
#butnotpowerthanNote9
#continuetodream
taxidriver2407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:46 PM   #47
Master Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will faster head to the wet market to buy and take photos of the freshest sea produce, the juiciest meat and the most beautiful greens from young aunties and uncles.

Reaching home, i will use those ingredients to whip up the most beautiful dishes and upload it on coffee meet bagel to attract my potential partners. With the potential matches incoming, i can then hao lian to my buddy on my success rate and make him jelly!

and if he ever ask for the secret to my skills, i will tell him "use the impressive S shape unagi eel, LONG LASTING fresh greens and HUGE plump meat so that you can achieve even more to impress the ladies online!"

simply because
#ilookbetterthanyou
#ilastlongerthanyou
#iperformbetterthanyou
Deathzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 12:18 AM   #48

Do an unboxing video of the note 9 and be an influencer yo.

Old 28-08-2018, 01:00 AM   #49
High Honorary Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will check my instagram and facebook for live updates of my friends, acquaintances or my favourite influencers.

It's Tuesdays early morning, Opps I forgot to charge the battery after a full day of heavy usage and now my Instagram's post has 97 likes, 80 new followers and 53 new messages update, gonna see what's happening

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 blessed with its 4,000mAh battery and smart performance Exynos 9810 CPU 10㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor, there are still plenty of battery power left, I am able to scroll Instagram posts smoothly up and down with no stutters or jerks.

Hey friends, your phones after midnight all low battery on charging station, unable to reply or see my instagram or facebook live post, I still can!

Because #myphoneismorepowerthanyours

mosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 01:55 AM   #50

I will... Immediately install Hwz app! login.. spam everyone that I got it!! But later I look like a fool to all cos it's... 128gb.. Wth.. #Yolo.. #512_la.. #myphoneismorepowerthanyours

Last edited by PPkiller; 28-08-2018 at 01:58 AM..
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 02:08 AM   #51

i will.. hold the brand new note 9 with my left hand.. and using my right hand pull out another note 9 from my pocket.. day 1 pre-ordered starhub set... 512GB 8GB ram!!! whitestone screen protector with black Protective Stand Cover Case!! #throw_at_people_1.5_meter_away_bo_tai_ji #s_pen_hidden_dart_wheezing_away #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 06:18 AM   #52
Great Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will fap at the speed of mach 8.

Old 28-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #53
High Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will get a custom UI to make it look like iphone and prank my friend into thinking he is using Apple products and see his reactions.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #54
High Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I will replace my S8+ with the Note 9 as my primary phone and use my S8+ for mobile forensic development. Or maybe continue using my S8+ since its still doing well still and cellebrite the Note 9 or something lol.
KWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #55
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will use the Photo Flaw Detection function and take a photo of my iPhone to see what flaw it detect

豬葛亮

Last edited by FiReBaLLssS; 28-08-2018 at 11:04 AM..
FiReBaLLssS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:04 AM   #56
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will quickly use the “screen off” note-taking feature by pressing the Note 9 S-Pen’s clicker to release it from the body and immediately start scrawling notes on the screen for the 4D number I dream of before I forgot! Huat Ah!

豬葛亮
Old 28-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #57
Administrator

wow~ thanks for the stories! Some are so funny that I started giggling at my desk. My desk neighbour must think that I'm crazy.

Keep the stories coming!

iOS & Android App | Email | Feedback/ Issues
Milo T-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #58
Administrator

Here's another story starter for the contest!

Lai Lai Lai, continue the story to stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

"If you wanna sexpose someone and video their movement......"

Prizes breakdown:
1 x Samsung Galaxy Note9 128GB, worth $1,398
2 x Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0"), worth $398 each
3 x Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro

TIPS!
Here are some tips to help you with your replies, after all, it's all about #myphoneismorepowerthanyours.

- The S pen is the remote control you never knew you needed, from snapping a selfie to accessing app functions with just a single click.
- The 4,000mAh battery gives you enough power to go all day on a single charge. Also, you can easily power up with the ultra-fast wireless charging to get your Galaxy Note9 back to 100%.
- Be it whatever you are doing, the 10nm processor and 8GB RAM, coupled with access to extraordinary network speed, deliver a faster experience so you can do much more.
- With an insane 512GB of internal memory plus an expandable storage, you can now enjoy up to 1TB of space!
philip_hello likes this.

iOS & Android App | Email | Feedback/ Issues
Milo T-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #59
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will test and verify how long does it take to fully charge with wireless charging from 20% battery life left compared to the time I take on brushing my teeth, wash my face, shaving, bath and dress up till I'm ready to take my breakfast and read HWZ thread with battery full bar

Last edited by FiReBaLLssS; 28-08-2018 at 11:41 AM..
Old 28-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #60
High Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will GPGT in edmw.
Start a thread titled
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.