HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lai Lai Lai, continue the story to win a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
Administrator

Lai Lai Lai, continue the story to win a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

Lai Lai Lai, continue pick one (or all) of the following stories to stand a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Note9. Mai Tu Liao!

1) "If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will……"

2) "If you wanna sexpose someone and video their movement......"

3) "We, Singaporeans, will take photos of our food before we gobble it down. Thus lighting and storage space are essential to us - tell us your most bizarre ‘photo-taking’ experience, be it standing on the table for the perfect shot or asking all 5 of your friends at the table to hold up their phone’s flashlight for the perfect lighting."

Prizes breakdown:
1 x Samsung Galaxy Note9 128GB, worth $1,398
2 x Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0"), worth $398 each
3 x Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro

Rules & instructions:
- Contest ends September 14.
>> Entries closes on 7 Sep
>> Winners selection from 10 Sep to 13 Sep
>> Winners to be announced on 14 Sep
- Every entry has to end with this hashtag: #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
- You can reply as many times as you wish! So keep the inputs coming~
- Strictly no parroting, spamming - please observe the forum rules to avoid infractions and disqualification.
- Our Editorial and Samsung team will choose the most interesting, entertaining and insightful replies so make sure you get all your creative juices flowing and unleash your inner storyteller!

TIPS!
Here are some tips to help you with your replies, after all, it's all about #myphoneismorepowerthanyours.

- The S pen is the remote control you never knew you needed, from snapping a selfie to accessing app functions with just a single click.
- The 4,000mAh battery gives you enough power to go all day on a single charge. Also, you can easily power up with the ultra-fast wireless charging to get your Galaxy Note9 back to 100%.
- Be it whatever you are doing, the 10nm processor and 8GB RAM, coupled with access to extraordinary network speed, deliver a faster experience so you can do much more.
- With an insane 512GB of internal memory plus an expandable storage, you can now enjoy up to 1TB of space!

Don’t say we bojio! Good luck and have fun, my friends!

iOS & Android App | Email | Feedback/ Issues
Milo T-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sell it and wait for the release of iPhone XI.

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours
Supersen and pchltws like this.
(^@^)" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 01:45 AM   #3
Supremacy Member

...find my 256GB Galaxy S9+ and “Fruit Phone” 6s new owners because 4000mAh battery is king and surely #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
yxyxx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 01:49 AM   #4
Supremacy Member

...make sure I start my drawing lessons proper with the new Bluetooth enabled S Pen and start my way to become a inspiring artist then maybe can draw artistic impressions for next generation of Galaxy Note series! And of course all because #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
Old 25-08-2018, 01:53 AM   #5
Supremacy Member

...start a very very long journey to find quality music and content to put them into the Galaxy Note 9 because it’ll be hard to see memory full warning on a chio phone that allows you to have a maximum capacity of 1TB! Now that’s really #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
Old 25-08-2018, 02:07 AM   #6

Smirk with joy as My current phone's "Storage almost full" message popped up, making me realise that I need more storage space in the phone.

With Samsung 512GB Note 9 and wait for upcoming 512GB Samsung Evo Microsd card, I will not have to worry on storage

While on my out with my New Note 9,......

Last edited by leemeng83; 25-08-2018 at 02:11 AM..
leemeng83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 02:18 AM   #7
Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will……have to try on it to see if it is a dummy set which my folks trying to prank me with it.

Omg… the screen start to lit up, flashing the Samsung tag, I guessed I am not dreaming or being pranked!!!

Out from box, battery left 50%... can it last for the rest of the day with its 4000mAh battery since I cannot wait to use it?

#myphoneismorepowerthanyours.
jtec14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 02:22 AM   #8

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will……

……start streaming my full HD movies and TV shows using the super fast Wireless@SG at MRT stations cos government say use wifi instead of data to save costs.
Furthermore, I can download all my videos into my satki phone due to the mega storage space and up to 1TB of expandable storage.

Just in case MRT breakdown and got no wifi in the tunnel, I can still watch my movies. When the rest of the commuters become restless due to the breakdown, all they can hear is their whining while my loud Dolby Atmos stereo speakers blasting my movies' audio.

After that they will start looking around, trying to find who's that idiot blasting their speaker at full volume. What they will see is the beautiful 6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity display basking in its glory. All of them would start thinking "Wahhh jin satki mans...."

Finally, someone couldn't take it anymore and come up to me asking me to lower down my volume. That person must be an Apple fanboy, jealous of what my Note 9 can do while his iPhone X needs another 3 years to catch up.

Never mind, I prefer to avoid confrontations. Everyone stuck underground and the aircon probably not working. I take out my USB fan and plug in to my Note 9. With it's 4000 mAh battery, confirm can last until I get to my destination no matter how long the train delay is.

Before I forget, I must take a photo of the train situation so I can post on social media and scold SMRT again. That dual camera at the back take the photo so clear until I can see the pimple on the auntie's face from the next cabin. This type of photo cannot post, later I kena scold. So I take out the all-new upgraded S Pen. I edit the everyone's face until their parents also cannot recognise cos the main focus is the train breakdown, not the auntie's pimple.

Once I reach my destination, fwah I realise my battery percentage barely dropped. Even if it did, with the ultra-fast wireless charging, it can go 0-100 faster than Ferrari.

All of these can be achieved because #myphoneismorepowerthanyours
Old 25-08-2018, 02:57 AM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wtf bro. The post by me awkward. Knn really sibeh Creative habhahah
MrAppleCrumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 03:39 AM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

"If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will give it to my wife. She loves Samsung. She gotta have the best phone for dramas and kids pics and selfies ya. "

begintoend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 09:11 AM   #11
Master Member

... pass my Note 8 to my mother and start using the brand new Note 9. Better os, better functions and of cause a more lasting battery. With a better cpu to handle multi tasking more smoothly and to play games like fortnight at epic graphic settings.

lenseview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 09:14 AM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will know I am still dreaming.
As a BBFA and nmnhnlm and avid EDMWer, I know it is impossible for me to win a Note 9 to impress the chicks and score a goal date. However, if I do win this, story has it that 256 girls will be waiting for me after I wake up from this dream. So hopefully, 512 girls will be waiting for me instead.

Kthxbai.

animeonegai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #13

Beware the almighty power of the Note's S Pen!

Testpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 10:29 AM   #14
Arch-Supremacy Member

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will jump with joy and spread the news to all my friends online and offline and tell them how good Note9 is going to be compare to my iphone.

It is Bigger than previous Note phones in every way, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a larger 6.4-inch screen, heftier 4,000mAh battery, and a massive 1TB of storage option. The already good camera is slightly better, the stereo speakers are a first for the Note, and the Bluetooth-connected S Pen can activate fun customizable shortcuts remotely.

In addition, the S-Pen can perform more functions like controlling music, alerting users about battery life of S-Pen, functioning as clicker during presentations and more. And of course, it's the only phone in the world that has the S Pen.

These are things Note9 will definitely help to improve my daily life which the iphone cannot match up to !!!

tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #15

If one day I woke up with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note9, I will thank HWZ and Samsung for letting me win this contest.

So thanks in advance HWZ & Samsung.
Mai buay steady let other ppl win hor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.