Let's laugh at chelsea

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i felt Tuchel was overly conservative! Hell even Leicester gave City a harder game despite losing 1-0 as well IMHO and why the change when clearly he has Pep's number last season??

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ouch 2 defeats in a row albeit against top opposition :eek: lukaku and havertz between them should have scored at least a goal to draw away @ juve but hard luck...

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

I dunno why the fans are so worried about two defeats.
They are still the strongest team on the planet.
This is just a blip lah.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel the past 2 games too little end product in final 3rd i.e not many chances created and it seems too reliant on LKK? Last season the likes of Mount, Ziyech, Pulisic and sometimes even the defenders chipped in wif goals...

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Burnley player was one to one with the chelsea GK during the last moment.
I dunno why he did not pull the trigger.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow i didn't bother watching this game cos tot burnley would be smacked hard but saw the HLs they could have won it!

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Burnley really could’ve grabbed all 3 points at the end. And what’s with Sean Dyche? Always have arguments with the other managers? Especially foreign ones.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.