www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/national-steps-challenge%99-season-4-here-collect-free-heart-rate-monitoring-fitness-tracker-5702201.html)

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THFC78 (Post 110658121)
This one can or not....:s13::s13:

http://funkyimg.com/i/2y1YM.jpg

It's great! Thanks! I go home post it

Sen 06-10-2017 04:06 PM

20min only for moi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuripa (Post 110658265)
Current waiting time at the star vista max 1 hr only
https://i.imgur.com/30FHAzkl.jpg

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT


TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzjil (Post 110658606)
So sweet. Didn't know can collect for others. What has your wife collected for you?

Can collect on behalf of family members or friends. Photocopy their NRIC or just show photo.

oinkoink1999 06-10-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzjil (Post 110658606)
So sweet. Didn't know can collect for others. What has your wife collected for you?

Just need photo copy of the person ic can liao. I already collected mine for season 2 :)

Sent from My Under Armour de underwear using GAGT

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 04:10 PM

I cannot pledge also. Cos last season one I only complete until Tier 5. The rest of my family members are completors.

oinkoink1999 06-10-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sen (Post 110658692)
20min only for moi.

Same for me. I spotted Sen at menya jiak ramen

Sent from My Under Armour de underwear using GAGT

zensushi 06-10-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110656063)
What location is that? Why so ulu and quiet? :s13:


Marsiling Open field beside Woodlands Polyclinic, near Marsiling MRT station

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zensushi (Post 110658768)
Marsiling Open field beside Woodlands Polyclinic, near Marsiling MRT station

I see! Thanks. Another edmwer also say Marsiling queue is fast.

Yuripa 06-10-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THFC78 (Post 110658596)
Pick one that you are most comfortable with. Those 10k steps/day should be quite alright.

Think you must pledge first then it will start tracking. Note that you can only select one pledge throughout the campaign and once pledged, it cannot be changed.

Which one is the most value for money lol.

I'm motivated by incentive rather haha.

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT

Sen 06-10-2017 04:14 PM

Lolololololol
Lolololololol

Quote:

Originally Posted by oinkoink1999 (Post 110658767)
Same for me. I spotted Sen at menya jiak ramen

Sent from My Under Armour de underwear using GAGT


Yuripa 06-10-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110658728)
Can collect on behalf of family members or friends. Photocopy their NRIC or just show photo.

Maximum 1 person can collect for up to 3 persons.

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT

cwcyenk 06-10-2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuripa (Post 110658005)

This one looks much better than the opiang Actxa round shape band I got last year. I have never wear it. Just leave it lying around to rot.

cwchong 06-10-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THFC78 (Post 110658192)
You got plug wrongly bor....the strap should be pointing upward when u plug in

i also have the charging problem leh,

maybe i suagu, but isnt suppose the charging part being usb, should have something metallic?

I open see the thing looks all plastic can charge ah?

too old to catch up :P

edit: NVM
I sotong, you better unplug both sides of the straps, dun stupid like me go plug the plastic side instead of the metal side :D

cuntzbuster 06-10-2017 04:26 PM

Kallang bo lang one??

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

Yuripa 06-10-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwchong (Post 110658944)
i also have the charging problem leh,

maybe i suagu, but isnt suppose the charging part being usb, should have something metallic?

I open see the thing looks all plastic can charge ah?

too old to catch up :P

edit: NVM
I sotong, you better unplug both sides of the straps, dun stupid like me go plug the plastic side instead of the metal side :D

Easier method to remember -

Charging head is on the non logo side.

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.