www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/national-steps-challenge%99-season-4-here-collect-free-heart-rate-monitoring-fitness-tracker-5702201.html)

TwentyOneDegrees 05-10-2017 11:52 PM

Those going to the locations tmr can post update here, the estimated time for queuing for others to know.

Last year roadshows venue got put signage, this spot onwards queuing will take how long and so on.

fulaien 05-10-2017 11:55 PM

This time the watch got different models?
Bookmarked

TwentyOneDegrees 05-10-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fulaien (Post 110649232)
This time the watch got different models?
Bookmarked

Have to wait for ppl to post lo. I redeem last year, this year cannot redeem le. But i going down HPB to exchange for a new one soon cos mine spoilt.

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 12:13 AM

WEST SIDERS!~ TOMORROW GO COLLECT

6-8 Oct 2017 (11am - 8pm)

• The Star Vista (B1 Star Plaza)

• Marsiling Open field beside Woodlands Polyclinic, near Marsiling MRT station

• Choa Chu Kang (Open space beside Choa Chu Kang MRT station)

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazingone (Post 110648322)
i using mi band 2 liao leh, if only can bind to this step challenge

I checked liao, Mi Brand not supported. :(

wadsad 06-10-2017 01:06 AM

i never gotten any from ntuc leh. only kopitiam and toast box. wtf u mean buy groceries from supermarket can get?

all the aunties really jialat. :mad:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110649094)
Sigh...
When i register that, all Sheng Shiong vouchers fully redeemed. Sb sure its their staffs redeemed all. Then i bo bian redeem Hot Tomato voucher.
2 weeks later they implement NTUC Vouchers NNB REALLY. :mad:

And also you pay close attention, 90% of the supermarket cashiers aunties KEEP THE QR CODE RECEIPT NV GIVE U. They di gong di siao when you ask, where's my QR Code receipt? I met a lot liao, they ownself keep and scan damn cb.

Then a lot aunties uncles will camp outside Supermarkets ask you for the QR Code also.

If you thick skin enough, NTUC self service machines a lot of QR codes receipts ppl throw on the machines / the bin, u can collect many daily. :s8:


Insatiable_creat 06-10-2017 01:10 AM

Boobmarked....

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadsad (Post 110649885)
i never gotten any from ntuc leh. only kopitiam and toast box. wtf u mean buy groceries from supermarket can get?

all the aunties really jialat. :mad:

Have! Healthier choice logo products. Bread, eggs, and so on.... :)

TwentyOneDegrees 06-10-2017 01:38 AM

Photo of this year steps trackers.
Scroll down from the page: https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/...pating-outlets

Public will receive either one of the shown models. I believe one specific model is specially made for Corporate Companies participating in this challenge.

1. Careeach
2. Mova
3. Skytech

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fulaien (Post 110649232)
This time the watch got different models?
Bookmarked

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110649283)
Have to wait for ppl to post lo. I redeem last year, this year cannot redeem le. But i going down HPB to exchange for a new one soon cos mine spoilt.

Just got mine at Tampines Hub yesterday. The brand for season 3 is Careeach

http://funkyimg.com/i/2xY8g.jpg

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycanboy (Post 110648814)
Step counter worth a lot of money?

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家去 using GAGT

It cost $11 if you wanna buy.

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s-ghost (Post 110648172)
need to register online to get the watch?

Just install this app on your phone and register your profile. After that, go to the roadshow to collect the step tracker. They will help you pair the step tracker to your profile

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Pp...-iPTC-U-o=w300

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110648977)
Nope, just for redeem vouchers nia. Each Step Tracker Watch is registered to your NRIC on the spot when you redeem. Cannot do funny things, ownself responsible for your own watch.

In any event the product is spoil, can exchange. If human error, like you wear it to shower or swimming with the watch and battery died, they won't exchange for you.

It's non-waterproof because of Bluetooth charging function, only the strap is.

1 year warranty nia, after that if spoil must buy ur own liao

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadsad (Post 110649007)
the eat drink simi reward one also damn song. register nia get 740 points, 10 more can get ntuc voucher. :s13: do for my parents. total 3 vouchers. :s13:

That $5 very easy to get......I told my mom and she go get everyone in the family to go join the challenge and get the $5 :s13::s13:

THFC78 06-10-2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwentyOneDegrees (Post 110649094)
Sigh...
When i register that, all Sheng Shiong vouchers fully redeemed. Sb sure its their staffs redeemed all. Then i bo bian redeem Hot Tomato voucher.
2 weeks later they implement NTUC Vouchers NNB REALLY. :mad:

And also you pay close attention, 90% of the supermarket cashiers aunties KEEP THE QR CODE RECEIPT NV GIVE U. They di gong di siao when you ask, where's my QR Code receipt? I met a lot liao, they ownself keep and scan damn cb.

Then a lot aunties uncles will camp outside Supermarkets ask you for the QR Code also.

If you thick skin enough, NTUC self service machines a lot of QR codes receipts ppl throw on the machines / the bin, u can collect many daily. :s8:

I also saw people asking those stall owner for the QR code receipt at kopitiam outlet stall to scan. Many people buy food but never take the receipt, den the stall owner keep it inside one plastic container. So they go ask and take.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.