HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker!

Like Tree855Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #5311
Master Member

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Old 22-09-2018, 12:12 AM   #5312
Master Member

ppl put in the comment section ard 180
Yip tested 180bpm
mikafire likes this.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #5313
Master Member

maybe his box is food one, then his friend one is drink one?
Yup yup totally correct.
jiehw26 likes this.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:30 AM   #5314
High Supremacy Member

When u all scan e healthy food qr code, if e foodcourt doesnt give, need to ask for it?

Sent from idunnowhere using GAGT
Old 22-09-2018, 01:22 AM   #5315

Question

Trade with my fren one box of coupon with my one box of coupons
Did anyone notice nowadays ntuc has self pay machines where ntuc staff will keep all the qr codes receipts and trade the excess with kopitiam staff?
Old 22-09-2018, 01:57 AM   #5316

Did anyone notice nowadays ntuc has self pay machines where ntuc staff will keep all the qr codes receipts and trade the excess with kopitiam staff?
I am not sure that's totally correct. Where did you saw this? My understanding, they are told not to take although some may do.

I know of 2 branches which I frequent. a friend told me, not even allowed to take when off duty.. not sure how true but he works at this branch.
I saw an uncle walk around the dust bin to collect the code. Some times, codes are left on self area or on the floor. I had pick up this a few times already

Another, take those no one wants, collect and place it around, anyone can take. I accidentally found this out and had taken few times while paying at self check out counter or walking pass to check out promotional items. Staff told me anyone can take or they give to regular customers.
However, they got complained because another "JOKER" who went there but found nothing complain against them. claim that they take. Even spot check from a distance. So they ended up throw everything into the rubbish bin. You want you go dig it up.

To me, this is really small matter... ask yourself, how long you take to accumulate and claim $5 voucher... wonder why so extreme action from that JOKER. Perhaps, to you, you think they keep, but to those working and do good, resulted in being an INSULT to them.
Old 22-09-2018, 05:03 AM   #5317

I am not sure that's totally correct. Where did you saw this? My understanding, they are told not to take although some may do.

I know of 2 branches which I frequent. a friend told me, not even allowed to take when off duty.. not sure how true but he works at this branch.
I saw an uncle walk around the dust bin to collect the code. Some times, codes are left on self area or on the floor. I had pick up this a few times already

Another, take those no one wants, collect and place it around, anyone can take. I accidentally found this out and had taken few times while paying at self check out counter or walking pass to check out promotional items. Staff told me anyone can take or they give to regular customers.
However, they got complained because another "JOKER" who went there but found nothing complain against them. claim that they take. Even spot check from a distance. So they ended up throw everything into the rubbish bin. You want you go dig it up.

To me, this is really small matter... ask yourself, how long you take to accumulate and claim $5 voucher... wonder why so extreme action from that JOKER. Perhaps, to you, you think they keep, but to those working and do good, resulted in being an INSULT to them.
I don't think every NTUC branch is so helpful like what u said. The staff of NTUC branch near my house will keep all the excess in their notebook or counter. There will be at least one staff in charge of the self payment counter. If there is unwanted/uncollected code, they will go and take then put it in a container/cup near a corner together with their staff‘s item. If anybody goes near, they will react immediately to ensure you do not take the code. It‘s their.

And if they notice anyone observing them taking the code, they will crush the code and throw into the drawer of a counter not in service and collect it when they change shift.

Well, it is quite common. Probably, they give u so that u don't expose them only. There may be another side of story and u may not see the full picture.

Last edited by Yshere; 22-09-2018 at 05:05 AM..
Old 22-09-2018, 07:11 AM   #5318
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone knows the location of the 4 banners in amk garden west?

1 is right in front of blk 134
1 is near the pond opposite amk library.

cant locate the other 2.

the map provided by hpb is totally wrong.

since the amk park scan started 99% of my scans failed. its always 'out of range'. I wonder what that means.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #5319
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't think every NTUC branch is so helpful like what u said. The staff of NTUC branch near my house will keep all the excess in their notebook or counter. There will be at least one staff in charge of the self payment counter. If there is unwanted/uncollected code, they will go and take then put it in a container/cup near a corner together with their staff‘s item. If anybody goes near, they will react immediately to ensure you do not take the code. It‘s their.

And if they notice anyone observing them taking the code, they will crush the code and throw into the drawer of a counter not in service and collect it when they change shift.

Well, it is quite common. Probably, they give u so that u don't expose them only. There may be another side of story and u may not see the full picture.
this kind of thing, depends on person to person bah...

last time at tampines hub, queuing for food, an uncle in front of me ask the auntie for any extra codes.. she just took one and gave him and said other ppl everytime ask also, no more liao.. but actually can spot she kept a few herself.. haha

i mean.. if u are the staff.. to u is like if other ppl can ask for extra codes, why cant u too, the codes belong to no one anyway

thats why earlier ah heng still said this campaign helped to raise awareness.. it does help a bit but at the end of the day, if there are no monetary rewards or incentives, probably more than half of the population wouldnt even bother with this..
Old 22-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #5320
Arch-Supremacy Member

this kind of thing, depends on person to person bah...

last time at tampines hub, queuing for food, an uncle in front of me ask the auntie for any extra codes.. she just took one and gave him and said other ppl everytime ask also, no more liao.. but actually can spot she kept a few herself.. haha

i mean.. if u are the staff.. to u is like if other ppl can ask for extra codes, why cant u too, the codes belong to no one anyway

thats why earlier ah heng still said this campaign helped to raise awareness.. it does help a bit but at the end of the day, if there are no monetary rewards or incentives, probably more than half of the population wouldnt even bother with this..
Not true. Sometimes the cashier also forget to give me mine. Also walk even when forget to wear tracker.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:09 AM   #5321
Arch-Supremacy Member

Appointment website still not up.

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT
Old 22-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #5322

The cashier at mbfc foodcourt keep all the qr code, he will only give when you ask for it and he just randomly take from his stack of qr code receipt to give me. And once, I saw him pass a stack of the qr code to a customer.

I asked for the qr code at a koufu foodcourt before and the cashier says they run out of code.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:36 AM   #5323
Arch-Supremacy Member

The cashier at mbfc foodcourt keep all the qr code, he will only give when you ask for it and he just randomly take from his stack of qr code receipt to give me. And once, I saw him pass a stack of the qr code to a customer.

I asked for the qr code at a koufu foodcourt before and the cashier says they run out of code.
i think quite normal foodcourt staff keep code or supermarket staff keep code. if you got fren or family work in food court and supermarket every week can clock max pts
Old 22-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #5324

I only quote 2 branches which I visit. Does not represent all. However, what's the point of getting too much over such thing? Can get be it, can't, so? but seems like some people are going crazy or addicted over such trivial things... and worth how much? Really crazy.

Please don't really too much into this. I am not here to defend anyone, but speak what happened which the staff related to me.

In anyway, I was at this branch queuing to pay for my HCS drinks at self check out counter. Staff saw me taking my QR code, ask me whether I still want, then she passed the those on the placed on the desk top to me. She said changing shift all gave it to me.

I only found out about this, 2 Wednesday ago when I walked pass, I saw a code left on the self check machine. I asked, can I take, staff said, no problem, if you want there are some more on the desk top. she gave it to me. Total of 8.

I am only speaking of my experience. It does not present all, neither does it, a reflection of the rest of the branches. But do spare a thought for those who are genuine. Imagine you are the one working there and people started saying all sorts of thing.... just spare a thought for them.

These codes... are they really so valuable..... a must have? perhaps if we become so hard up for it... then be it.... are they really worth getting uptight over such issues?
Old 22-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #5325

I do agree this kind of thing can happen. Not surprising .

I am aware, few of the Koptiam drinks stall near my place hardly issue code. and some, you have to ask for it, else they will not print. Once card is scanned, code can't be issued. I know because it happened to me several times. It also depends on the staff who serves you. Not forgetting, if you check the list of participating merchants, Chang Cheng coffee shop also participating, but where are the codes?

I know certain food stalls, they don't bother, many codes generated no one takes, they busy leave it there. Other customers or passer by just go take.
I patronise this particular stall, usually there are codes left on the table. depends on timing (few occasions, nothing). Sometime staff cleared and put it in thrash bag place inside the stall. So can't take. Seems like the staff aren't interested in those codes. I had asked a few times to take, staff gave me hand sign to go ahead.

Just last Sunday night, I took more than what I expected without purchasing anything as it was rather late. Chef asked me help myself with the quote.

Last edited by bbmars1128; 22-09-2018 at 11:01 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.