HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker!

Like Tree854Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2018, 11:28 AM   #6811

Hi all,

I've collected my Careeach tracker last week and the staff over at the counter has scanned the barcode on the tracker box to assign the tracker under my account.

However, I would like to pass the tracker to my daughter to be linked to her Health 365 app as I myself have already owned a Fitbit tracker. Unfortunately, the tracker cannot be linked to her account as there's always an error message saying "this tracker has already assigned to other user", despite I've not used this tracker at all under my account.

May I know how can I go about doing it? Is that a way to do a factory reset on the Careeach tracker?

Thanks all.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #6812

Hi all,

I've collected my Careeach tracker last week and the staff over at the counter has scanned the barcode on the tracker box to assign the tracker under my account.

However, I would like to pass the tracker to my daughter to be linked to her Health 365 app as I myself have already owned a Fitbit tracker. Unfortunately, the tracker cannot be linked to her account as there's always an error message saying "this tracker has already assigned to other user", despite I've not used this tracker at all under my account.

May I know how can I go about doing it? Is that a way to do a factory reset on the Careeach tracker?

Thanks all.

try to go to your account and under apps and click on change tracker. works for me
Old 15-10-2018, 11:42 AM   #6813
Master Member

Hi all,

Thanks all.

Sorry you cannot pass the tracker to anyone or you cannot sell it off..
it tied under your IC.. before you get the tracker the staff there have scanned the Careeach Mac id and register your Careeach tracker to your account.

Last edited by tingsters; 15-10-2018 at 11:55 AM..
Old 15-10-2018, 11:53 AM   #6814

Hi all,

Thanks all.
Why not you ask your daughter to collect one under her NRIC? It saves all the trouble and also avoid being accused of cheating.
Old 15-10-2018, 12:10 PM   #6815

What are the ways to earn health points before the event starts?
Old 15-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #6816
High Supremacy Member

Anyone know hows is the crowd at Toa payoh? thinking of going down tomorrow morning to collect. hopefully won't be a mad crowd
Old 15-10-2018, 12:44 PM   #6817

Anyone managed to scan activation wall 11-20 today?
Old 15-10-2018, 12:48 PM   #6818

Why not you ask your daughter to collect one under her NRIC? It saves all the trouble and also avoid being accused of cheating.
Have to be above 17~
Old 15-10-2018, 01:08 PM   #6819

Not able to.
Old 15-10-2018, 01:11 PM   #6820
High Supremacy Member

We did install in her hp for previous season but she had a change of hp. So the current app in her hp is newly installed
So after installing the app on her current HP, did you do a profile restoration for her before syncing with her newly collected tracker?
Old 15-10-2018, 01:25 PM   #6821
High Supremacy Member

What are the ways to earn health points before the event starts?
Go do the mall and park scan under scan and win event. Every 10/6 scans gave you 80 health point respectively. You can also go sign up an HealthHub account and share articles/events/app(limited to 5 share per month for each category) Each share will earn you 20 Health point respectively.

On top of that, you can go answer the quiz inside, every correctly answered question gave you 20 health point and they have ton of question inside.

Lastly is that you can sign up for the eat drink shop challenge. Go Fairprice and buy any products with healthier choice symbol and they will gave you one QR code to scan and earn you 5 HP for every item you bought with HCS logo. Or you can go kopitiam and buy those healthier food or drink and it can earn you 10/5 hp respectively when you scan the QR code issued
Old 15-10-2018, 01:30 PM   #6822
High Supremacy Member

Have to be above 17~
The only way is to go down HPB and buy a new tracker from them
Old 15-10-2018, 01:43 PM   #6823
High Supremacy Member

The codes are off since there are no activation activities for today and tml
Old 15-10-2018, 03:02 PM   #6824

Ok the tempo vibrated to ask me to move when i sit down to do my work for quite a while.
Old 15-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #6825

try to go to your account and under apps and click on change tracker. works for me
mine has no issue to link to Fitbit, just hers unable to link my Careeach...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.