HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker!

Like Tree857Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2017, 05:13 PM   #796
Arch-Supremacy Member

365 app glitch. sync until ki siao...

Old 23-10-2017, 05:19 PM   #797
Honorary Member

Wa.. surely top achiever
Old 23-10-2017, 05:30 PM   #798
High Supremacy Member

how to know if smart watch is connected with app? under app icon, I refresh and it stated 'tracker already connected' but I have never connect before.. i went dashboard to sync, it also say unable to detect any step tracker..so it means my smartwatch is not connected yet right? i reinstall also cannot..
If you got your tracker from the roadshow, they would have help you pair your tracker to your profile liao. You won't need to pair it again.

Do remember to do a profile restoration before syncing if you have just downloaded the 365 app. And also, apart from bluetooth, do turn on your location on your smartphone also.

If you still have problem syncing or detecting the tracker, it can be becoz you are using a smartphone that dun support the app or your smartphone OS is not up to requirement. (ie: Android 4.4 and above and IOS 8 and above for Iphone)
Old 23-10-2017, 06:11 PM   #799

I kena once before also, don't know what's wrong.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:14 AM   #800
Master Member

If you got your tracker from the roadshow, they would have help you pair your tracker to your profile liao. You won't need to pair it again.

Do remember to do a profile restoration before syncing if you have just downloaded the 365 app. And also, apart from bluetooth, do turn on your location on your smartphone also.

If you still have problem syncing or detecting the tracker, it can be becoz you are using a smartphone that dun support the app or your smartphone OS is not up to requirement. (ie: Android 4.4 and above and IOS 8 and above for Iphone)
Once paired liao will be stuck to my account? Coz tried passing to my mom but when she tried pairing it indicates "tracker registered to an account" and rejects pairing.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:46 AM   #801
Arch-Supremacy Member

Once paired liao will be stuck to my account? Coz tried passing to my mom but when she tried pairing it indicates "tracker registered to an account" and rejects pairing.
Even if they didn't pair it for you at the roadshow, it is still tied to your IC and cannot be paired with another account.

It is not transferable. Already asked.

I suspect it's to prevent people from reselling
Old 24-10-2017, 12:57 AM   #802
Arch-Supremacy Member

cheater spotted.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #803
Arch-Supremacy Member

cheater spotted.
nonsense...its clearly a software glitch and tracker sync issue.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:04 AM   #804
High Supremacy Member

Once pair, the tracker will be tied to your profile on the 365 app. So you can't just pass it to your mom to pair again since the tracker won't allow pairing with different profile.

Your mom will need a brand new tracker to pair to her account
Old 24-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #805
Arch-Supremacy Member

Once pair, the tracker will be tied to your profile on the 365 app. So you can't just pass it to your mom to pair again since the tracker won't allow pairing with different profile.

Your mom will need a brand new tracker to pair to her account
No, the tracker is already paired to your ic number at the point of registration.

Even if you don't pair with the app on the spot, you can't pair it with another 365 account later.

I know, coz i told them not to pair for me and I could do it at home. I collected on behalf of someone who didn't need a tracker and attempted to pair with my account and failed.

Which leads me to believe they entered the MAC address of the tracker into their database linked to your ic number
Old 24-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #806
High Supremacy Member

No, the tracker is already paired to your ic number at the point of registration.

Even if you don't pair with the app on the spot, you can't pair it with another 365 account later.

I know, coz i told them not to pair for me and I could do it at home. I collected on behalf of someone who didn't need a tracker and attempted to pair with my account and failed.

Which leads me to believe they entered the MAC address of the tracker into their database linked to your ic number
Even if you tell them not to pair it, they will still do it at the point of registration when they help you create your profile. That the only way to prevent people from selling it and help them to keep track of which tracker is tied to which ic number in their database.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #807
Master Member

Ic.......then gotta get my mom to go get her replacement piece since her old one was broken.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #808
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even if you tell them not to pair it, they will still do it at the point of registration when they help you create your profile. That the only way to prevent people from selling it and help them to keep track of which tracker is tied to which ic number in their database.
Nonsense. I mentioned earlier already. I said i didn't need them to pair with my app coz i can do it myself at home and they obliged.

But the MAC address of the tracker is already tied to the ic number at point of issuance
Old 24-10-2017, 03:46 PM   #809
High Supremacy Member

Nonsense. I mentioned earlier already. I said i didn't need them to pair with my app coz i can do it myself at home and they obliged.

But the MAC address of the tracker is already tied to the ic number at point of issuance
Mac address already tied to the ic number mean it's already been paired.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:02 PM   #810
Arch-Supremacy Member

Both are correct, you can switch between vertical and horizontal screen display.

If you want to change the display mode, just long press touch point for 4 seconds.
How to change the time?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.