www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/)
-   -   National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/national-steps-challenge%99-season-4-here-collect-free-heart-rate-monitoring-fitness-tracker-5702201.html)

whatheheck 19-11-2018 04:04 PM

If I use sync for friends to update the info, then later check with the profile itself, and it synced as well, will it take the later lower value or the earlier higher value at the end of the day?

tks 19-11-2018 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t2r3st (Post 117676860)
Well, we have tried. No issue pairing with my colleague's husband's tracker, which he no longer uses.

Was asked to test pairing as colleague has issues with pairing after trying multiple times. However, works after re-installing. So, she's using her husband's tracker now.

After successful pairing with her husband's ex-tracker on my phone, I re-paired mine without issues.

So, all works without issues with all the re-pairs and all.

Is your colleagues' husband's tracker from previous season? If from previous season, or bought, apparently it is not tagged to HPB server and anyone can pair with it.

The current trackers are apparently all tagged to HPB server by NRIC number and cannot be pair with any other account.

tks 19-11-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t2r3st (Post 117677040)
That's pretty neat & swift. But that's a different model, no?

It is actxa Tempo 2. Not sure if this method works for other models.

eddy2099sg 19-11-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiertime (Post 117676949)
there seems to be an expiry date , if exchange to the Taps for More

Yes, it will expire June the following year. Still longer than the hpb voucher's expiry date. Can just redeem right before you want to use them.

Zitrone 19-11-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t2r3st (Post 117667024)
Whatttttt? I just redeemed NTUC evoucher, but haven't use yet! :eek:

Good that you shout out.I didn't know NTUC has a long list of branches which does not accept "NTUC e-voucher" AND printed "HPB voucher"issued by HPB365.

Check out this page (www.fairprice.com.sg/hpbvouchers)

Nonetheless, always read terms and conditions before you redeem voucher with points.Second, always check with the cashier before you click 'Use Now' button to pay for your grocery.

t2r3st 19-11-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tks (Post 117677769)
Is your colleagues' husband's tracker from previous season? If from previous season, or bought, apparently it is not tagged to HPB server and anyone can pair with it.

The current trackers are apparently all tagged to HPB server by NRIC number and cannot be pair with any other account.

Ah, I guess that would be the case then, as it was from the previous season - 'Tempo 2 HR' iirc.

MikeDirnt78 19-11-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exclusiv3 (Post 117672744)
my friend so lucky that she got a "defective" watch that is constantly sensing high heart beat rate even when not wearing it, he doing nth still able to cash out the vouchers.

anyone got the same luck? LOL

There are some bugs on the trackers that allow you to cheat.

Nevertheless, the vouchers are just a small amount.

The ultimate aim is to become more healthy.

fluid_motion 19-11-2018 09:14 PM

You can still cheat regardless of the bugs. You don't need a device to be healthy; you must want to be healthy to begin with.

Ultimately you want to work out at your own pace while reaping the maximum health points. :D

meme17 19-11-2018 09:43 PM

Anyone knows where exactly the qr code for scan and win at paya leave square?

hwzadmin 19-11-2018 09:43 PM

Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here