HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

National Steps Challenge™ Season 4 is here! Collect FREE heart-rate monitoring fitness tracker!

Like Tree855Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2018, 04:04 PM   #9976
Supremacy Member

If I use sync for friends to update the info, then later check with the profile itself, and it synced as well, will it take the later lower value or the earlier higher value at the end of the day?
Old 19-11-2018, 04:46 PM   #9977
tks

Well, we have tried. No issue pairing with my colleague's husband's tracker, which he no longer uses.

Was asked to test pairing as colleague has issues with pairing after trying multiple times. However, works after re-installing. So, she's using her husband's tracker now.

After successful pairing with her husband's ex-tracker on my phone, I re-paired mine without issues.

So, all works without issues with all the re-pairs and all.
Is your colleagues' husband's tracker from previous season? If from previous season, or bought, apparently it is not tagged to HPB server and anyone can pair with it.

The current trackers are apparently all tagged to HPB server by NRIC number and cannot be pair with any other account.
Old 19-11-2018, 04:47 PM   #9978
tks

That's pretty neat & swift. But that's a different model, no?
It is actxa Tempo 2. Not sure if this method works for other models.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #9979
Arch-Supremacy Member

there seems to be an expiry date , if exchange to the Taps for More
Yes, it will expire June the following year. Still longer than the hpb voucher's expiry date. Can just redeem right before you want to use them.
tiertime likes this.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:23 PM   #9980

Whatttttt? I just redeemed NTUC evoucher, but haven't use yet!
Good that you shout out.I didn't know NTUC has a long list of branches which does not accept "NTUC e-voucher" AND printed "HPB voucher"issued by HPB365.

Check out this page (www.fairprice.com.sg/hpbvouchers)

Nonetheless, always read terms and conditions before you redeem voucher with points.Second, always check with the cashier before you click 'Use Now' button to pay for your grocery.
t2r3st likes this.

Last edited by Zitrone; 19-11-2018 at 05:28 PM..
Old 19-11-2018, 05:44 PM   #9981
Great Supremacy Member

Is your colleagues' husband's tracker from previous season? If from previous season, or bought, apparently it is not tagged to HPB server and anyone can pair with it.

The current trackers are apparently all tagged to HPB server by NRIC number and cannot be pair with any other account.

Ah, I guess that would be the case then, as it was from the previous season - 'Tempo 2 HR' iirc.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:53 PM   #9982
Arch-Supremacy Member

my friend so lucky that she got a "defective" watch that is constantly sensing high heart beat rate even when not wearing it, he doing nth still able to cash out the vouchers.

anyone got the same luck? LOL
There are some bugs on the trackers that allow you to cheat.

Nevertheless, the vouchers are just a small amount.

The ultimate aim is to become more healthy.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:14 PM   #9983

You can still cheat regardless of the bugs. You don't need a device to be healthy; you must want to be healthy to begin with.

Ultimately you want to work out at your own pace while reaping the maximum health points.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #9984

Anyone knows where exactly the qr code for scan and win at paya leave square?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #9985
Supremacy Member

Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the [url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/]Online Membership/Feedback Forum[/url].
[/SIZE]
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.