HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #1261

Wah. Ur altar upgrade liao leh. Cannot win ur head lor. Nice. I like. Lol
When one has a PN altar and a PN amulet, are they praying to two separate entities, like kmt, or is it considered one entity? (Like Chinese gods)
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #1262
Supremacy Member

Are the blurry images the ghost of the oil whom the monk extracted from?
Depends on u. If u believe in such things. U will see a female face in the pic. In u dont u will say is camera shaking, effect or photoshop.
Old 29-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #1263
Supremacy Member

When one has a PN altar and a PN amulet, are they praying to two separate entities, like kmt, or is it considered one entity? (Like Chinese gods)
Phra ngan have assistants. So this is a gd hint to ur question. Sat I ask my master. Lol
Old 29-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #1264
Banned

Depends on u. If u believe in such things. U will see a female face in the pic. In u dont u will say is camera shaking, effect or photoshop.
Oh, is it only those that have strong faith with ngans have such gift? Anyone else here can see anything?

So creepy if it really is the ghost of the corpse oil. The monk is making it while the ghost is watching
Just A Friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #1265

Ic...just thought that it would be hard for you to maintain such kind of practices
Haha.. Just see my dp can guess already lah boss... It's the cross of confusion, to question everything presented to one. I stopped going to church after witnessing the hypocrisy some people have. After that I read up a lot on angmoh occult. Now I just read from all over and learn and apply what I find useful and relevant to life.

That being said. I do still read the Bible as I find the scripture meaningful and there is much to be learnt from it.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee; she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her" -Proverbs 4: 7~8
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #1266
Supremacy Member

Oh, is it only those that have strong faith with ngans have such gift? Anyone else here can see anything?

So creepy if it really is the ghost of the corpse oil. The monk is making it while the ghost is watching
Lol. Nth to do with ngan. Is what u believe. If u believe in the arjahn and ghost. U will feel is a spirit. Else its just nth.
Old 29-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #1267
Banned

Haha.. Just see my dp can guess already lah boss... It's the cross of confusion, to question everything presented to one. I stopped going to church after witnessing the hypocrisy some people have. After that I read up a lot on angmoh occult. Now I just read from all over and learn and apply what I find useful and relevant to life.

That being said. I do still read the Bible as I find the scripture meaningful and there is much to be learnt from it.

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee; she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her" -Proverbs 4: 7~8
Icic, good to hear

Lol. Nth to do with ngan. Is what u believe. If u believe in the arjahn and ghost. U will feel is a spirit. Else its just nth.
Icic
Just A Friendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #1268

Back to topic. Enough of mainstream. Those who wanna criticise abt barangs or whatever pls leave thread now.. gonna share my upcoming nmp from arjahn tay that shld reach me by next week.
sorreee..

ish await for more knowledge
Crusaders Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #1269

Phra ngan have assistants. So this is a gd hint to ur question. Sat I ask my master. Lol
tmr u gg ah?
The temple got open tonight?
If not,maybe I go tmr also
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #1270

Sorry to deviate, but on a side note, would anyone be interested in going to Thailand at the end of the year? I'm planning to study thai, get some new sakyants, look around for amulets and immerse myself in the culture.

My intended period of stay is 13 December 13 to 10 January 14. I will probably rent an apartment in Thong Lor, so if anyone (male) is interested, we could share the apartment cost. Kao mai bphen ghey, mai tong huang...

If any of you senior more experienced bros will be there during the period, and wouldn't mind my tagging around, I would be more than happy to make some new friends. Do drop me a PM.

Cheers~ And now, back to our occult discussion, sorry bout the deviation.
MOREphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #1271
Supremacy Member

Im planning to go in jan or feb for holidays and temple visit plus amulet hunting.
Old 29-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1272
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just asking. Those with Thai religious stuffs, how do u all communicate with them? Thai or general english?
PaulLevesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #1273
Supremacy Member

tmr u gg ah?
The temple got open tonight?
If not,maybe I go tmr also
Master only ard on sat evenings and sun noon.. u also pray to ngan meh?
Old 29-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #1274
High Supremacy Member

local amulet forum

i might be wols ~
Old 29-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #1275
Supremacy Member

Just asking. Those with Thai religious stuffs, how do u all communicate with them? Thai or general english?
Communicate with amulets? Mantra and chanting still have to use thai katha. But u can always use ur heart to communicate in ur mother language
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.