HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2628Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #1336

Hey guys..pass by vivo just now and i saw a box at Toy Outpost selling thai amulet.. got cert displayed inside the box.. its right at the window..can some pro go take a look and see those amulet real or not one..

and can i also ask..after renting an amulet... wad are some daily things u need to do.or just need carry it around.. feel i am down on luck.. want to get an amulet after looking at this thread
TheAvengers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #1337
Supremacy Member

i m female la.

most of u are guys who talk abt having idols cannot have gals on top etc... so gals cannot carry idol or amulet or worship ngan? just curious... no intention to do so anyway.
Depends on what u treat phra ngan as. Some ppl feel its awkward for females to worship phra ngan but my master school of thoughts is ok for females to pray. During the phra ngan waikru day. I was surprised to see some females taking out their ngans for blessing. One of them was pretty attractive too.

Btw paiseh. Tot u are a guy. Lol
Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #1338
Supremacy Member

Hey guys..pass by vivo just now and i saw a box at Toy Outpost selling thai amulet.. got cert displayed inside the box.. its right at the window..can some pro go take a look and see those amulet real or not one..

and can i also ask..after renting an amulet... wad are some daily things u need to do.or just need carry it around.. feel i am down on luck.. want to get an amulet after looking at this thread
I dont think anyone so free to go down just to verify for u if its authentic anot. No offence. Best is to find an amulet shop to get. Any problem can still return there to ask shop owner..
If ur luck is super bad. I recommend phra rahu amulet. Rahu will eat away ur bad luck and 小人 u meet. Wearing amulet shld avoid eating beef and dont break the 5 precepts. Do more merit and be mindful of ur action
Old 02-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #1339

I dont think anyone so free to go down just to verify for u if its authentic anot. No offence. Best is to find an amulet shop to get. Any problem can still return there to ask shop owner..
If ur luck is super bad. I recommend phra rahu amulet. Rahu will eat away ur bad luck and 小人 u meet. Wearing amulet shld avoid eating beef and dont break the 5 precepts. Do more merit and be mindful of ur action
haha not asking people to specially go down my fren in case someone is working nearby can pop down for a look.. Its like if i m interested in keeping fish then if an new aquarium open near my work place i will also be interested go look look see see..

thanks for your reply! but do i need to chant or pray ..or just do good deeds..sorry I am new to this..want to find out more
Old 02-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #1340
Supremacy Member

It would be more effective if u can chant the amulet katha/mantra if its available to u. Else just wear with faith.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #1341

It would be more effective if u can chant the amulet katha/mantra if its available to u. Else just wear with faith.
will a phra ngan be good for my purpose? to generally aid me in what I am doing..career wise and relationship wise..and can i wear it in my pocket?
Old 02-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #1342
Supremacy Member

Are u new to thai amulets? If you are. Just stick to main stream. This is my advice to u. The road to hell is paved with gd intentions. Phra rahu is a very gd deity to pray to for ppl with low luck.

Last edited by kakashi84; 02-12-2013 at 05:39 PM..
kakashi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #1343

Are u new to thai amulets? If you are. Just stick to main stream. This is my advice to u. The road to hell is oaved with gd intentions.
yes i am new.. i just read the thread and find phra ngan fascinating.. its like a reflection and amplifier of that person's character
Old 02-12-2013, 05:38 PM   #1344

Are u new to thai amulets? If you are. Just stick to main stream. This is my advice to u. The road to hell is oaved with gd intentions.
does people get amulet from temples? like does phra rahu temple rent out phra rahu amulet?
Old 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #1345
Supremacy Member

For temples im not so sure. U have to check. If u can afford it. Find a rahu amulet made from one eye coconut. When im free will do post some info on rahu. Else u can google it for more information.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #1346

I did a research on Rahu.. It seems similar to the Chinese legend of tian gou-heaven dog. Where he will swallow the sun.. Tian gou shi RI. Some blog mention that for people unsuitable for this god.. He will be affected negatively.. Is this true?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #1347

pray to PN cannot eat beef also ah???

how to not eat beef.............
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #1348
Supremacy Member

Hi, can i pcc when wearing thai amulet?
Gaara1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #1349

Hi, can i pcc when wearing thai amulet?
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #1350
Supremacy Member

I did a research on Rahu.. It seems similar to the Chinese legend of tian gou-heaven dog. Where he will swallow the sun.. Tian gou shi RI. Some blog mention that for people unsuitable for this god.. He will be affected negatively.. Is this true?

Which day are u born? Ppl born on certain days are not advisable to pray to him
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.