HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2628Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #1351
Supremacy Member

Do anyone of you know where in Bangkok can buy those gold foil paper to stick on the status and those super big candle?
Handsome_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #1352

Which day are u born? Ppl born on certain days are not advisable to pray to him
Sunday...thanks.. Is this a mainstream amulet?
TheAvengers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #1353
Supremacy Member

Rahu is mainstream. U can pray to him.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #1354

Rahu is mainstream. U can pray to him.
mainstream meaning i must wear the amulet above waist?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #1355
Supremacy Member

Yes. Above waist. But rahu is unique in thw sense that he can be wore at the back too. Becos rahu hates 小人/backstabbers
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #1356

Yes. Above waist. But rahu is unique in thw sense that he can be wore at the back too. Becos rahu hates 小人/backstabbers
i see..if i cannot wear necklace to work where else can i put. can i put it in my bag?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #1357
Supremacy Member

Get a amulet clip.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #1358

Get a amulet clip.
i m looking thru my drawer and i found something.. sometime back my father gave me a red cloth with thai words all over and they kind of make up 5 vertical spire.. he asked me to keep in wallet but it makes my wallet bulky so i kept in drawer..what is this?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #1359
Supremacy Member

Theres no pic so im not very sure. But from ur description sounds like a phayant/符布
Old 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #1360

if its a phayant is it appropriate for me to keep in wallet and sit on it?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #1361
Supremacy Member

This I dont wanna comment much. . Cos some ppl say cant. Some ppl say can. For me im leaning towards 'can'
Old 02-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #1362
Master Member

hi guys
General qn, does khun pean contain spirits? is it considered mainstream? need to have takrut behind then good? thinking of getting one for my bro for metta and sanneh. any advice?
firebrand83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #1363
Supremacy Member

Legend of Phra Rahu.

Long ago there was a great war between the Asuras (demons) and Devatas (gods). The Devatas were routed in the war and they went to Lord Brahma to seek his help. Brahma told them to churn the ocean.As a result they would be able to obtain Amrit (nectar) which would make them immortal and all powerful and after consuming it they would be able to defeat the Asuras. Churning the ocean was a very big job and so the Devatas sought the help of the Asuras. The king of the serpents Vasuki was to become the rope, while a hill named Mandrachal offered to become the pivot. Lord Vishnu, in the form of a tortoise, became the base and the churning process began.The Devatas held the tail of Vasuki and the Asuras held the head.

Various things came out, during this churning of the ocean. There was a pot of Vish (poison) which created havoc in all the three worlds. Lord Shiva drank the poison to save the world, but he did not let the poison go beyond his neck which became blue in color. That is why Lord Shiva is also called 'NeelKant' ("one with a blue neck").At last Dhanvantari came out with a pot of Amrit and immediately there was a mad scramble for it among the Devatas and Asuras. Seeing this, Lord Vishnu took the form of Mohini (a beautiful dancer) and offered her services in distributing the Amrit equally to both the Asuras and Devatas. She made both of them sit in two different rows but she gave the Amrit to the Devatas only.

Towards the end, one of the Asuras saw through her trick. He went and sat among the Devatas and drank the Amrit. The moment Chandra (Moon) and Surya (Sun), who were sitting besides him, saw that he was a Asura, they informed Mohini. Lord Vishnu came in his real form and let out the Sudarshan Chakra (wheel) at the Asura. The Asura's neck was separated from the body, but he did not die as he had drunk the Amrit. His head was called 'Rahu' and his torso 'Ketu'. According to legend, Rahu and Ketu swallowed the moon and sun to have their revenge, causing an eclipse.

Encyclopedia Mythica: Folktales

Wearing the Phra rahu will allow you to gain power, obtain good fortune, prevent harm and ensure no serious obstacles blocking your success.The Phra rahu can also eat away all bad luck and bad stabbers along the way .Suitable for those with high ambition in career advance and business success.

Pls do not pray and wear amulets just because u got problems. Must have the heart and sincerity too.
TheAvengers likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #1364
Supremacy Member

hi guys
General qn, does khun pean contain spirits? is it considered mainstream? need to have takrut behind then good? thinking of getting one for my bro for metta and sanneh. any advice?
Whether khun phean amulets contain spirits or not depends on the maker. Some arjahns like arjahn meng and arjahn waroot use barang materials such as bones, nmp and ashes to make khun phean amulets. Whether it contain spirits anot is anybody guess
Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #1365
Supremacy Member

Sharing with u guys one pic. . Actually wanted to share at zbj thread but its becoming a mini sintua thread which is major turn off. Since this is a barang thread so might as well.

Background of pic. This pic is shown by a friend's friend. Taken in China with his prc gf. When pic was taken noone was behind the girl at that time..

What do u think is behind that girl? Pic was taken using iphone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.