HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

official Thai occult/barang discussion thread

Like Tree2627Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #1366
Supremacy Member

Just received news that top PN master Arjahn Thiam will be coming to sg on 12 dec. Just nice on pay day! Those who pray to ngan should not miss out on this event..

Arjahn thiam old batch phra ngan.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:37 AM   #1367

When one has a PN altar and a PN amulet, are they praying to two separate entities, like kmt, or is it considered one entity? (Like Chinese gods)
Bump my qn...

And also ,if I rented a PN from someone who is evil
On all sorts of way, will the PN's influence be gone and start from a clean slate with me since it's neutral?
Rattyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:44 AM   #1368

Just received news that top PN master Arjahn Thiam will be coming to sg on 12 dec. Just nice on pay day! Those who pray to ngan should not miss out on this event..

Care to reveal location & price??
If not pm??

Sadhu sadhu sadhu
Old 03-12-2013, 03:50 AM   #1369
High Supremacy Member

go holiday in thailand, can make a trip to rahu temple, wat sirasathong.
can get their one eye coconut carved rahu amulet.
want to pray rahu must get 8 black items, kopi, incense, beans..the rest forgot liao
McGraw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:06 AM   #1370
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, can i pcc when wearing thai amulet?
What is this? And by the way. Of coz no.
buayloti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #1371
Banned

Where to get the.katha for lersi tiger.face.?
redalert123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #1372
Supremacy Member

Bump my qn...

And also ,if I rented a PN from someone who is evil
On all sorts of way, will the PN's influence be gone and start from a clean slate with me since it's neutral?
Ive asked my master. He says every ngan that a person rent is different. Just like renting a kmt. U will have the irresistible urge to rent more ngans Thats why in some phra ngan kathas it calls upon all the ngans to come. Like an army of warlocks. I have address this question some time back.. but will repeat one last time. It shld start with a clean slate. IF the ngan really is a ngan. Must see who is the maker. If some ali baba make it. I advise u not to take it. Might contain other spirits or entity. If someone ask u to take over adrian lim ngan with mense blood stains all over it. Would u dare to?

There are at least 7 categories of ngans.

The 3 highest being Phra See, Phra Chai and Phra Ngan. There is a katha that make reference to the 3 mentioned.

Then u have toh ba ngan, eng ngan, mae ngan and botak ngan. Its been argued that this 7 types are not individual entities by itself but rather a group of entities under a category

That being said, my master school of thoughts feel that they are all the same. Just in different outlook and forms.

Last edited by kakashi84; 03-12-2013 at 10:36 AM..
kakashi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #1373
Supremacy Member

go holiday in thailand, can make a trip to rahu temple, wat sirasathong.
can get their one eye coconut carved rahu amulet.
want to pray rahu must get 8 black items, kopi, incense, beans..the rest forgot liao
Bro mcgraw quite knowledgeable I must say. Hehe. I used to carry rahu. But now I place him in my office directly behind my back in office cubicle . One of my fav mainstream amulet
Old 03-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #1374
Supremacy Member

Sharing with u guys one pic. . Actually wanted to share at zbj thread but its becoming a mini sintua thread which is major turn off. Since this is a barang thread so might as well.

Background of pic. This pic is shown by a friend's friend. Taken in China with his prc gf. When pic was taken noone was behind the girl at that time..

What do u think is behind that girl? Pic was taken using iphone.

someone walking past, you can see the bent leg on the left.
neutralz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #1375
Supremacy Member

someone walking past, you can see the bent leg on the left.

Not csb.but the guy who took the pic didnt saw anyone walked past. He a atheist by the way. He got scared till he msged my friend this picture while still in china. Which human will look so tall and the location of the arms is too high.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #1376

OMG~~~ my birthday on that day.. lols
ltrinityl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #1377
Supremacy Member

U wanna see him also? 69 year old arjahn. Still healthy and in gd shape. Who says those who pray to yin stuff will suffer down the road? Pray to heaven deities with corrupted mind wont get u anywhere. What matters is ur heart.
dannieboy likes this.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #1378

Not csb.but the guy who took the pic didnt saw anyone walked past. He a atheist by the way. He got scared till he msged my friend this picture while still in china. Which human will look so tall and the location of the arms is too high.
I'm more interested with the gal rather than the shadow behind! LOL!
kakashi84 likes this.
dannieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #1379
Supremacy Member

Lol. That's my first reaction too. Ghost wad ghost. This girl very chio leh. Haha
stephen30 likes this.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #1380

Ive asked my master. He says every ngan that a person rent is different. Just like renting a kmt. U will have the irresistible urge to rent more ngans Thats why in some phra ngan kathas it calls upon all the ngans to come. Like an army of warlocks. I have address this question some time back.. but will repeat one last time. It shld start with a clean slate. IF the ngan really is a ngan. Must see who is the maker. If some ali baba make it. I advise u not to take it. Might contain other spirits or entity. If someone ask u to take over adrian lim ngan with mense blood stains all over it. Would u dare to?

There are at least 7 categories of ngans.

The 3 highest being Phra See, Phra Chai and Phra Ngan. There is a katha that make reference to the 3 mentioned.

Then u have toh ba ngan, eng ngan, mae ngan and botak ngan. Its been argued that this 7 types are not individual entities by itself but rather a group of entities under a category

That being said, my master school of thoughts feel that they are all the same. Just in different outlook and forms.
Ahhhhh... Cool cool... Thanks bro!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.