HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Open Electricity Market (OEM)

Like Tree581Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2018, 03:48 PM   #1681

Anyone that signed up with Ohm before 23 March 2359 got details about the 50% off liao?

I read that some people here got the email
I got the email 24 Mar, 50% 0ff
Old 26-03-2018, 03:52 PM   #1682
Honorary Member

I signed up much earlier so I can't really say, but Ohm fb page did say to those who signed up before end 23rd March, do hold on for your 50% off first two months email
I got the email 24 Mar, 50% 0ff
I see. Probably high volume of sign ups and I signed up just few hours before the cutoff hence haven't receive
Old 26-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #1683

Guys paisey.... my ang mo.. limited edition

Contract Renewal for OHM

Your new Agreement will begin the day after your current
Agreement ends, with the same Price Plan, using the same
Supply Term, and at our prevailing rate. Our 3-month trial
promotion applies to your renewed Agreement as well.

does it mean the 3 months trial in within the 6mths contract or after the 3 months trial auto renew agreement with starting of the 6 mths contract....
Old 26-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #1684
Supremacy Member

If you are a sales person for ohm, you should just proudly state it upfront in your signature and ask people to PM you for referral code.

With this kind of transparency you will not breach any rules and people will auto come to you since you are an authoritative and legit source.

Still say what you are wholesales electricity provider, that's shady AF man.

If you had sent me that referral code spam in my PM one more time, I would have definitely reported you

Sent from Samsung ZGMF-X20A using GAGT
Nah, not official. Ohm doesn't hire official salespeople for one as they said in their about page.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #1685
Master Member

What did you ask?
Di di siao siao qns on carbon tax and where are the upcoming road shows. But most ppl here says, ohm average out also around same price.
My pattern is every night also on aircon for 2 rooms.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #1686

Nah, not official. Ohm doesn't hire official salespeople for one as they said in their about page.
I don't see any roadshow or promotion in real life people selling it for OHM either
Old 26-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #1687
Supremacy Member

Contract Renewal for OHM

does it mean the 3 months trial in within the 6mths contract or after the 3 months trial auto renew agreement with starting of the 6 mths contract....
Is the 3 months trial in the first 6 mths of the contract. If by fourth month you not happy too late liao. Either break contract or wait until 5th mth to give them termination notice.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:00 PM   #1688

Di di siao siao qns on carbon tax and where are the upcoming road shows. But most ppl here says, ohm average out also around same price.
if you looking at peak/off peak,
is 6 hrs night and 18 hrs day....

unless your day is seldom home.... i still monitoring my usage ^^ hope my AMI come fast...!!!
Old 26-03-2018, 04:01 PM   #1689
Supremacy Member

Best is if you go read your meter for every 12am to 6am period over few days and average. Then can see how much you use off peak and peak and can calculate if Geneco better or same.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #1690

Contract Renewal for OHM

means your renewal will be the same terms at the prevailing rate, i.e their published rates at the time of renewal... and each renewal the 3 month trial will still apply, meaning you will have 3 months grace period to cancel
Old 26-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #1691

Is the 3 months trial in the first 6 mths of the contract. If by fourth month you not happy too late liao. Either break contract or wait until 5th mth to give them termination notice.
i worried is
3 mths trial which is not counted in the 6 mths contract... ^^
so by 2mths trial did not inform them cancel or so... will renew to 6 mths from 4mth onward so will become 9 mths.... but still ok la... =X

just wanna see can i hit the full launch promotion deal...
sicaly during full launch promotion better? ^^

Best is if you go read your meter for every 12am to 6am period over few days and average. Then can see how much you use off peak and peak and can calculate if Geneco better or same.
too bad Geneco no more 50% off peak =.="

means your renewal will be the same terms at the prevailing rate, i.e their published rates at the time of renewal... and each renewal the 3 month trial will still apply, meaning you will have 3 months grace period to cancel
Oh paisey for my poor ang mo... i more referring to the period of the contract ^^ Qubicfactor had answered me ^^

Last edited by Edz_Sg; 26-03-2018 at 04:05 PM..
Old 26-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #1692
Supremacy Member

i worried is
3 mths trial which is not counted in the 6 mths contract... ^^
so by 2mths trial did not inform them cancel or so... will renew to 6 mths from 4mth onward so will become 9 mths.... but still ok la... =X

just wanna see can i hit the full launch promotion deal...
sicaly during full launch promotion better? ^^
No, end of the 3mths trial left 3 mths of the contract lor. End of the 6mths will auto renew another 6mths.
Old 26-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #1693

if your consumption is between 400kWh to 800kWh, Sempcorp flat fee is worth considering as well... sweet spot is 450kWh of course... beats Geneco if your peak usage is less than 70-75% of your consumption
Old 26-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #1694

No, end of the 3mths trial left 3 mths of the contract lor. End of the 6mths will auto renew another 6mths.
I think if OHM.... referral program... also double edge sword....
those i referral in real life... 2 neighbors and family/relative, signed up with me... on OHM... if I find a better deal... they all want swap with me... =X
that what they say....

but i doubt so, as for me i using AMI to monitor my usage on day and night see is it more worth it... others.... might different from me...
(talking to myself ^^)
Old 26-03-2018, 04:11 PM   #1695
Supremacy Member

I think if OHM.... referral program... also double edge sword....
those i referral in real life... 2 neighbors and family/relative, signed up with me... on OHM... if I find a better deal... they all want swap with me... =X
that what they say....

but i doubt so, as for me i using AMI to monitor my usage on day and night see is it more worth it... others.... might different from me...
(talking to myself ^^)
Lol nothing to stop them from jumping ship too mah. Ohm contract also so short.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.