HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

【SERIOUS] The failure of the gahmen in the nCov debacle

Like Tree172Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #61
High Supremacy Member

i think they seriously underestimated that this monster spreads fast, have 15% pneumonia rate. they keep emphasing on the low mortality and ignoring other factors to consider.

this monster spreads so fast that it will overran our hospitals very soon. once that happen.. deaths will pile up like what is happening to wuhan.

comparing this monster to flu is really underestimating the danger what is about to come in two weeks to one month.
musclemachine4238 likes this.
gravity_infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:30 PM   #62
Arch-Supremacy Member

i made a mistake..

but i will give them another chance!

please do better in the next 5 years
OK trust them to thrust you

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT
laopokcar_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:31 PM   #63
Master Member

But sinkies voted for it

They were ok to target 6.9m in this island, of which 3.1m will be foreigners and pr.
kimsix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:32 PM   #64
Great Supremacy Member

I really feel that they failed big time but the angmoh praise them. Not proactive, high density, not enough masks , still want to go 10mil or nuclear power? Talked abt deep levels down theesr5h to store this n that. pls donít think too much.

The talents, the health minister hai....
Old 12-02-2020, 11:33 PM   #65
Supremacy Member

If I had to say one thing they did well, that’s prompt contact tracing and isolation of cases. But that’s done by the doctors and allied health staff anyway, who are working really hard.

But otherwise, everything else is a major f-k up, especially the delay in flight bans and ridiculous mask advice. They clearly wanted to shield their own reputations first, and placed the lives of citizens second. They intentionally underestimated the virus to give themselves time, and in so doing, failed to act with haste resulting in today’s community spread.

How can anyone in good conscience vote for them?
natnut likes this.
BBClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:35 PM   #66
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think they seriously underestimated that this monster spreads fast, have 15% pneumonia rate. they keep emphasing on the low mortality and ignoring other factors to consider.

this monster spreads so fast that it will overran our hospitals very soon. once that happen.. deaths will pile up like what is happening to wuhan.

comparing this monster to flu is really underestimating the danger what is about to come in two weeks to one month.
They might know the truth but they can't tell the truth. After balancing, the cheapest way is to bypass residence. Life is not priceless.
only_lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:35 PM   #67
Arch-Supremacy Member

I really feel that they failed big time but the angmoh praise them. Not proactive, high density, not enough masks , still want to go 10mil or nuclear power? Talked abt deep levels down theesr5h to store this n that. pls don’t think too much.

The talents, the health minister hai....
Hahahah cos the ang moh just conveniently linked the clown Prince fireside chat to the restoration of supermarket supplies the next day.

But truth is unlike masks you can't be raiding the shelves daily

Sent from POFMA - I Am The Truth. Oh, What's The Point Of Your Question? using GAGT
Old 12-02-2020, 11:36 PM   #68
Great Supremacy Member

To me, this event showcase the level of competence of our 4G ministers.
There seems to be little to no effort in both scenario planning and crisis management. Ok, if we cannot offend China by banning visitors, what's next? How do we contain the spread?

Where are the designated hospitals to contain the spread? That would be much better compared to allowing all suspect cases to pop up at GPs all over the islands. Set up a pop up booth at polyclincs for those suspected cases or what-not.
How about the sharing of news? We are in the internet era now where information flow freely. The way to counter fake news is to be transparent and share news in a credible manner. Unfortunately, the govt seeks to suppress information and blame the citizens for inciting panic and undermining them in the process.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:36 PM   #69
High Supremacy Member

If I had to say one thing they did well, that*********s prompt contact tracing and isolation of cases.

But otherwise, everything else is a major f-k up, especially the delay in flight bans and ridiculous mask advice. They clearly wanted to shield their own reputations first, and placed the lives of citizens second.

Sinkies die le, import ceca to vote from them Loh....
boink! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:36 PM   #70
Arch-Supremacy Member

If I had to say one thing they did well, thatís prompt contact tracing and isolation of cases. But thatís done by the doctors and allied health staff anyway, who are working really hard.

But otherwise, everything else is a major f-k up, especially the delay in flight bans and ridiculous mask advice. They clearly wanted to shield their own reputations first, and placed the lives of citizens second. They intentionally underestimated the virus to give themselves time, and in so doing, failed to act with haste resulting in todayís community spread.

Tracing got pi yong. Like u go out never lock the door. Then put on cctv. When stuff gone, then trace cctv every second lor. In the first place why don't lock, buy expensive lock.
only_lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:37 PM   #71
Arch-Supremacy Member

If I had to say one thing they did well, that’s prompt contact tracing and isolation of cases. But that’s done by the doctors and allied health staff anyway, who are working really hard.

But otherwise, everything else is a major f-k up, especially the delay in flight bans and ridiculous mask advice. They clearly wanted to shield their own reputations first, and placed the lives of citizens second. They intentionally underestimated the virus to give themselves time, and in so doing, failed to act with haste resulting in today’s community spread.

I don't wish for this to happen but I predict, but I hope not, that once there are deaths people will start realising it's not as harmless as a 0.02% common flu.

A lot of sinkies is really 不见棺材不掉泪

Old 12-02-2020, 11:37 PM   #72
Master Member

They might know the truth but they can't tell the truth. After balancing, the cheapest way is to bypass residence. Life is not priceless.
Thin fine line between canít tell and not willing to tell
FrostyBunBun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:37 PM   #73
Master Member

Life is cheap as long as it's not theirs la.
Wilberttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:38 PM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

To me, this event showcase the level of competence of our 4G ministers.
There seems to be little to no effort in both scenario planning and crisis management. Ok, if we cannot offend China by banning visitors, what's next? How do we contain the spread?

Where are the designated hospitals to contain the spread? That would be much better compared to allowing all suspect cases to pop up at GPs all over the islands. Set up a pop up booth at polyclincs for those suspected cases or what-not.
How about the sharing of news? We are in the internet era now where information flow freely. The way to counter fake news is to be transparent and share news in a credible manner. Unfortunately, the govt seeks to suppress information and blame the citizens for inciting panic and undermining them in the process.
I find it ironic they can proudly proclaim they have learnt from SARS

17 years ago many of these 4G pple were not even in politics. At best they might be playing politics in whichever company or civil service they were in then...

musclemachine4238 likes this.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:39 PM   #75
Master Member

If I had to say one thing they did well, thatís prompt contact tracing and isolation of cases. But thatís done by the doctors and allied health staff anyway, who are working really hard.

But otherwise, everything else is a major f-k up, especially the delay in flight bans and ridiculous mask advice. They clearly wanted to shield their own reputations first, and placed the lives of citizens second. They intentionally underestimated the virus to give themselves time, and in so doing, failed to act with haste resulting in todayís community spread.

When people stock up on essential items including toilet paper to minimise their having to go out in case the virus situation gets out of control, they were being taunted.
natnut likes this.
powerrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.