Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

For Singles to mingle - Part 21

Like Tree2279Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #4591
Great Supremacy Member

u reminded me of sth.

me n frd went to a cool place and every one was bazhangified. me and frd was like wearing normal clothes as we wud wear in sg during december...and we look like freak / haolian

for chitchat purpose, its 12 degree nia
I went hokkaido long time ago and it was snowing.... was walking around in tshirt and jeans and all the obasans were like chattering to me in Jap and then taking off their gloves to feel my arms if I am freezing or something....
Old 14-03-2018, 11:09 AM   #4592
Master Member

I went hokkaido long time ago and it was snowing.... was walking around in tshirt and jeans and all the obasans were like chattering to me in Jap and then taking off their gloves to feel my arms if I am freezing or something....
The obasans wanna take opportunity to touch you is it
Old 14-03-2018, 11:11 AM   #4593
Great Supremacy Member

The obasans wanna take opportunity to touch you is it

Touch arms no lose any meat also..... so won't charge also la.....
Old 14-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #4594
Supremacy Member

Any single edmwer charbor here?
Old 14-03-2018, 12:06 PM   #4595
Great Supremacy Member

u reminded me of sth.

me n frd went to a cool place and every one was bazhangified. me and frd was like wearing normal clothes as we wud wear in sg during december...and we look like freak / haolian

for chitchat purpose, its 12 degree nia
This is what I did, forgot it was still winter/spring here ranging 11-19, locals all wearing jackets, longs and multi layers... and I am looking like my native country is Greenland

Trying to look cool while freezing
Old 14-03-2018, 08:14 PM   #4596
High Supremacy Member

If can don't disturb, most ppl also wouldn't want to disturb la....

My wife is HOD and also got kakia call to ask her this and that about work when she is overseas on holiday.... Sick also need to wake up early to read emails in bed...

End of the day, it seldom benefits anybody to draw such clear defined lines with your employers....
No lei not everyone will do tat. It's not really necessary also...
i keep 2 numbers. one is pte the other is public

the public one is pre-2000 phone i can only sms. and only 100 sms amonth no free incoming, only 50 mins nia when credit use up. my phone is dead song boh

those who met me shud seen it before a very old nokia phone

like ur case i will just change number. cos in sg there is almost no privacy law. which is very dangerous in today cyber world. with ur phone number and DOB and NRIC, i can change ur banking details into mine and transfer all ur money to another bank overseas.
Sick man... I hv to pay additional to get a new line pay for both line...
note to guys: don't visit other countries when it is cold, all the ladies wrapped up like bazhang no scenery to enjoy
Korea can see meimei pretty leg

Sent from moon using GAGT
Old 14-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #4597
Greater Supremacy Member

The life of the rich

I will nvr get to experience it in my lifetime
Old 14-03-2018, 10:29 PM   #4598
Arch-Supremacy Member

After I changed job I changed my number so my previous workplace de people cannot find me

u can always choose to change ur number. and people can only contact u thru landline. which can be diconnected easily if its voip. ta-dah!
Old 14-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #4599
Great Supremacy Member

No lei not everyone will do tat. It's not really necessary also...

Sick man... I hv to pay additional to get a new line pay for both line...

Korea can see meimei pretty leg

prepaid SIM is like $1 per week on the average, so $4 a month for peace of mind and to get a good rest. Chiu think not worth it?
Old 14-03-2018, 11:03 PM   #4600
High Supremacy Member

prepaid SIM is like $1 per week on the average, so $4 a month for peace of mind and to get a good rest. Chiu think not worth it?
Phone lei?? I only change my phone my spoil... Meaning Gt to buy new phone also...

Harbinger gorgor where gt ppl dun draw line de? U dun state ur salary they give u e lowest. They also state their working hrs clearly... Late too mark OT no pay still hv to entertain after work call? Let tat got diff rate de wor...

Old 14-03-2018, 11:10 PM   #4601
Arch-Supremacy Member

If got plan and Wan save money u go sign and sell the phone Lor

Normally if I do that the Amount I sell the phone can cover like one year of my phone bill

Phone lei?? I only change my phone my spoil... Meaning Gt to buy new phone also...

Harbinger gorgor where gt ppl dun draw line de? U dun state ur salary they give u e lowest. They also state their working hrs clearly... Late too mark OT no pay still hv to entertain after work call? Let tat got diff rate de wor...

Old 15-03-2018, 12:16 AM   #4602
Great Supremacy Member

re contract get phone without paying cash then old phone keep for work lor

now waiting for next contract cos my EDMW phone died and i cannot replace it yet
Old 15-03-2018, 07:42 AM   #4603
Great Supremacy Member

I won't say you're wrong to think like this but I prolly wouldn't promote nor groom anyone with this kinda thinking too....
Old 15-03-2018, 08:16 AM   #4604
Great Supremacy Member

also depends on company culture as well as job genre and also how ur boss sees it

when i hv to travel for work, that period i am wholely company hours, and no they dun compensate extra when it past 8 hours. I may not have lunch time or even proper coffee break, every thing is on the run, i dun even get resting hours bcos there are entertianing things i hv to be there for. Dinner starts at 10pm ends at 1am. 7-10 is drinking sessions. and usually more drinkign session from 1 - 3ish am. then next day 8am have to be ready to leave for conference that starts at 8:30 bear in mind also my first day starts the moment i leave for airport which usually is mid night
Biz trips aside.... of course have to see culture and boss... if your boss is the type to really milk and squeeze employees dry for every cent paid... yeah maybe you need to draw the lines to protect yourself... Best way I can sum up is to be flexible but also don't be taken for granted
Old 15-03-2018, 08:20 AM   #4605
Great Supremacy Member

Biz trips aside.... of course have to see culture and boss... if your boss is the type to really milk and squeeze employees dry for every cent paid... yeah maybe you need to draw the lines to protect yourself... Best way I can sum up is to be flexible but also don't be taken for granted
biz trips = collect flyer and SPG points

My boss let me claim for food that is outside stipulated meal times.... i do go supermarkets or 7-11 get breakfast for the night before altho coy has pay for full on breaky at hotel and i am also allow to claim more than 3 coffees a day

I think shangarila is the only hotel i dun wanna skip its breakky its GODLY
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.