Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

For Singles to mingle - Part 21

Like Tree2279Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 10:22 PM   #5911
High Supremacy Member

doesnt matter,

generically ladies cannot understand when u game, u cannot stop half way or why u have a set dead slot of gaming. why u hv to log in at certain time and spend at least 30 mins

hence u need a gamer to understand another gamer. i have gaming addiction, so i got hiam by non-gaming partner
Dun need a gamer to understand. Jus need someone who is understanding and hv their own thing to do too...
If a person has to drop a major hobby or interest, then the other person is probably not the right partner.
If gt family then game cannot be the major hobby le... If not wife/husband run baby mishandled... A few already on the news cos of negligence...

Sent from moon using GAGT
Old 12-07-2018, 10:25 PM   #5912
High Supremacy Member

Come in ssrr
Old 12-07-2018, 10:25 PM   #5913
High Supremacy Member

will that be a healthy relationship anyway?

sorry just wanna hear opinions n gauge how far a lady can have tolerance of their spouses or bf can go

tks
As long as not unhealthy... If gt gf y still need to go diao other gals Huey? Want to diao can diao own gf...
If the bf’s job requires entertainment/ drinking, that’s unavoidable. Or if he likes drinking, it’s ok.

But if he frequent lup sup bars/ ktv/ siam dius because he likes to go there and find girls, no for me.
Which gal can Tahan this kind of man? Rather be single lor...

Old 12-07-2018, 10:33 PM   #5914
High Supremacy Member

how abouts like to go there(lap sup places ) but nth to do w find gers (or boys)
To wash money??? Lol... Or drink is nicer there?
Some gfs or wifes actually prefer their partner to be a gamer in that at least he wont really have much time to flirt outside alot

The stereotype of a gamer may neglect his partner is unavoiable because some intense gamer may have spoilt market, and also during younger ages, some gamers indeed game massively during their studying times like poly or secondary school

Hard to blame but
to really equate gaming = neglect gf
is not a very accurate assumption

The question can be this:
how do u know he/she game often because he is still single and free?
Or he gamer so that is why he/she single

And it sometimes is not surprising a gamer may have even more ex-lover than a non gamer.

just my comments.
Everyone has their own freedom to think elsewise

=P
Ya cos they found love thru games... And hope gf n wife can be gamer then whole day play tgt. No one do hsework no one cares abt anything in real life.

Old 12-07-2018, 10:38 PM   #5915
High Supremacy Member

I cannot relate I had fun with friends at siam diu before because unlike clubs, guys usually don’t disturb us. But still doesn’t mean I will go frequently

Or maybe I’m just a homebody
Cos Chiu Dun like many people
that is caller socializing with boss

i do had such friend in which hubby too engrossed in playing games which the point of no return for them

other than the morning greet, few messages n smses, they basically does not really communicate although my friend always wants her hub attention

it's a guy thing and although i didn't say that before but hearing from a friend that he did that occasionally to his wife

reason? after many years of marriage the wifes co trols him very tightly

has the wife being more reasonable i think he will be more straightforward

i do not mean that all ladies are being reasonable, but ask yourselves, will you be generous any years later from now compare when both of you still in yhe dating stages?

trust me when i say... human changes so as behaviours whether is good or bad
Wife control tighter is Becos she found out his lies? White lie + white lie = trust broken
Cos i quit my job before to play games so asking for more clarity on this part
Wa... Can't believe u did tat...

Old 12-07-2018, 10:44 PM   #5916
High Supremacy Member

meestick korkor always bruff ppl one

toilet cleaner can earn more than me...

i feel suicidal already
Like tat jiu suicide Pls la... I see tat Regina everyday ppl suan her like buffet she also hvn die...
toilet cleaner also got different tier mah. Clean bigger toilets, clear bigger **** will get paid more, but also more stress and difficult to clean when toilets fail or choke
If shxt kana ppl u more jialat... If shxt get ppl kill den u gone case... But not all company will let there staff go... Private do tat but those always in the news dun...

Old 12-07-2018, 11:48 PM   #5917
Great Supremacy Member

If gt family then game cannot be the major hobby le... If not wife/husband run baby mishandled... A few already on the news cos of negligence...
Changing allocation of time in a responsible manner isn't the same as dropping a major hobby. For example, instead of playing 8 hours a day, the guy might now play only 3 hours, after doing necessary stuff like helping with chores and spending time with wife etc.

But if the woman demands that he stops playing games, even before they are married and such responsibilities come in, it's a totally different thing.
Old 13-07-2018, 12:00 AM   #5918
High Supremacy Member

Wife control tighter is Becos she found out his lies? White lie + white lie = trust broken

Its true. I rather face animals than humans
Old 13-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #5919
Great Supremacy Member

toilet cleaner also got different tier mah. Clean bigger toilets, clear bigger **** will get paid more, but also more stress and difficult to clean when toilets fail or choke
still earn more than me

sigh
Old 13-07-2018, 12:15 AM   #5920
Great Supremacy Member

Like tat jiu suicide Pls la... I see tat Regina everyday ppl suan her like buffet she also hvn die...

If shxt kana ppl u more jialat... If shxt get ppl kill den u gone case... But not all company will let there staff go... Private do tat but those always in the news dun...

at least she dun have to consider to sell kidney to get money
Old 13-07-2018, 12:16 AM   #5921
Great Supremacy Member

i rather face ghost than humans.
at least ghosts are straight forward. they dun play mind games

sigh
Old 13-07-2018, 06:28 AM   #5922
High Supremacy Member

As long as not unhealthy... If gt gf y still need to go diao other gals Huey? Want to diao can diao own gf...
Which gal can Tahan this kind of man? Rather be single lor...

seriously i dun side men sometimes, those minority that does that will drag down ladies opinions to men

alot chose rather not to get married simply because of these reasons, afraid no good ending or ended divorce

but that doesn't applied to all men as there are still good guys around always

i not so sure about this, didn't proceed to ask more

probably the white lies turned ugly perhaps?
Old 13-07-2018, 07:46 AM   #5923
Arch-Supremacy Member

By having gaming as one of the hobbies doesn’t mean that the person do nothing much else other than gaming.

I know these guys through a game but doesn’t mean that they do not have a life outside of it. Though my sample size might be small, but most or I should say all of them have a at least a decent job (IT, engineering, construction, finance... etc) and other hobbies. Some of them travel quite extensively, cook, do sports, audiophile, do housework etc.

Seriously, for those ladies who stereotype or judge just because of one single hobby of gaming, forget it. Some of these guys are also married, and with kids. They are adults, they know how to manage their time.

Ladies gotta change the thinking that they are more mature than men, and guys who games are kids.

I seriously didn’t know that gaming can cause such bad impression
Old 13-07-2018, 07:59 AM   #5924
High Supremacy Member

By having gaming as one of the hobbies doesn’t mean that the person do nothing much else other than gaming.

I know these guys through a game but doesn’t mean that they do not have a life outside of it. Though my sample size might be small, but most or I should say all of them have a at least a decent job (IT, engineering, construction, finance... etc) and other hobbies. Some of them travel quite extensively, cook, do sports, audiophile, do housework etc.

Seriously, for those ladies who stereotype or judge just because of one single hobby of gaming, forget it. Some of these guys are also married, and with kids. They are adults, they know how to manage their time.

Ladies gotta change the thinking that they are more mature than men, and guys who games are kids.

I seriously didn’t know that gaming can cause such bad impression

Lemonade in the Lemon World 🍋 HardwareZone Forums app
dun forget not all women mentality made the same

i do knew some girls rather have bad bf rather than good bf

at least apart of gaming i still have other stuff to do

else many will labelled ppl who stays home n keep gaming as otaku
Old 13-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #5925
Arch-Supremacy Member

dun forget not all women mentality made the same

i do knew some girls rather have bad bf rather than good bf

at least apart of gaming i still have other stuff to do

else many will labelled ppl who stays home n keep gaming as otaku
Probably that’s why I don’t really have female friends. Mentality is different.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.