HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

For Singles to mingle - Part 21

Like Tree2279Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 06:14 PM   #6976
High Supremacy Member

Ultimately, it is not so much what you eat but the attitude you take and your objective for doing so.

If your attitude and objective are right, then what exactly you eat or not, doesn't really matter, as somebody famous once said "酒肉穿肠过", all these things are external to a person and simply passes in and out as sh1t in the end. It is what comes out of the person's mind/heart that is really the truth.

In every religion also got similar examples. Like some people do fasting, but before and after fast is eat like pig, is it really fasting? Or those who only go church/temple/mosque on specific days, then rest of the week kill/murder/cheat/rob no hesitation. Ditto so called vegetarians who eat stuff made to look and taste like meat, 戒口不戒心 might as well just eat meat, no spiritual difference one.

If your intentions is to accumulate good karma for your dad by fasting, then the crux is simply that you are enforcing a restriction on yourself and following through with it, is what really matters. It doesn't matter what exactly what you eat. That said, it is probably more efficient to do some charity work and donate some money to the right causes since in truth there is really not much 因果from you eating meat or not.
Good one... Better help accumulate other good karma

Sent from moon using GAGT
Old 02-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #6977
Great Supremacy Member

But some is really hot temper lor... Like no difference from non vegetarian... Imagine if they not vegetarian... Lol....

Chant liao bacteria disappeared?? 0.o!!

coz no cultivation mah
they eat vegetarian, but they never do anything to their temper, so temper ramains hot

its not magic lah not chant liao disappear, but chant liao will kind of reduce the "sins" u get for swallowing the bacterias
Old 02-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #6978
High Supremacy Member

Yupyup I get u.

I have relatives who eat Long term vegetarian and chant Everyday etc. But the first thing when something happened, they immediately ask if they get any inheritance or what.
Actually they really disgust me :/

I was doing it for my grandma. We also did several donations under her name to some temples that she n my granddad used to frequent~

Spoiler!

Ultimately, it is not so much what you eat but the attitude you take and your objective for doing so.

If your attitude and objective are right, then what exactly you eat or not, doesn't really matter, as somebody famous once said "酒肉穿肠过", all these things are external to a person and simply passes in and out as sh1t in the end. It is what comes out of the person's mind/heart that is really the truth.

In every religion also got similar examples. Like some people do fasting, but before and after fast is eat like pig, is it really fasting? Or those who only go church/temple/mosque on specific days, then rest of the week kill/murder/cheat/rob no hesitation. Ditto so called vegetarians who eat stuff made to look and taste like meat, 戒口不戒心 might as well just eat meat, no spiritual difference one.

If your intentions is to accumulate good karma for your dad by fasting, then the crux is simply that you are enforcing a restriction on yourself and following through with it, is what really matters. It doesn't matter what exactly what you eat. That said, it is probably more efficient to do some charity work and donate some money to the right causes since in truth there is really not much 因果from you eating meat or not.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:36 PM   #6979
High Supremacy Member

Yupyup I get u.

I have relatives who eat Long term vegetarian and chant Everyday etc. But the first thing when something happened, they immediately ask if they get any inheritance or what.

I was doing it for my grandma. We also did several donations under her name to some temples that she n my granddad used to frequent~

Spoiler!
Can I refer Chiu my ah ma???
coz no cultivation mah
they eat vegetarian, but they never do anything to their temper, so temper ramains hot

its not magic lah not chant liao disappear, but chant liao will kind of reduce the "sins" u get for swallowing the bacterias
Bacteria also is life cannot drink???

Old 02-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #6980
Great Supremacy Member

Yupyup I get u.

Spoiler!
They from 天道?
Old 02-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #6981
Great Supremacy Member

Supposedly all living things have Buddha nature
Old 02-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #6982
High Supremacy Member

Hmm??

Old 02-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #6983
High Supremacy Member

What is that??

They from 天道?
Old 02-08-2018, 07:02 PM   #6984
High Supremacy Member

Time for run soon ~
Old 02-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #6985
High Supremacy Member

Time for run soon ~
Run away from ah long or suitors???

Old 02-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #6986
High Supremacy Member

Run away from age forever baby
Old 02-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #6987
High Supremacy Member

Run away from ah long or suitors???

Back le ~

Weekly running la, how i wish got ppl jio me
Old 02-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #6988
Great Supremacy Member

What is that??
It's a sect which has origins from 白莲教..another name they go by is 一贯道
They advocate strict vegetarian diet one, even no animal by products such as eggs and dairy products
Old 02-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #6989
Great Supremacy Member

Run away from age forever baby
Rancake korkor scared of ageing?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #6990
High Supremacy Member

Rancake korkor scared of ageing?
Baby man lah

Moi bbfa, young or old also forever alone
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.