HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

For Singles to mingle - Part 21

Like Tree2279Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2019, 02:13 AM   #9991
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nope it isn’t our final destination and only goal in our life. It is sometimes hard to place a criteria on what is a complete life. And those 2 are just the ones which are the easiest to quantify and measure.

Everyone has their own dreams and goals. There really is no need to conform to the norms if you feel that those are just holding you back from what you truly want.
It doesn't matter the route you take or whether you hit the usual milestones.
What matters is that you live a life you enjoy, and that's it.

Dating, marrying, reproducing just for the sake of going through the motions is utterly pointless.
may ponders about this sometimes but not due to peer pressure where truth is majority of my friend are hitched or even married

Usually attributed to the amount of discouraging signs I encountered so far (in edmw terms is a loser beta-male)

then again, what's our goal? Live day by day until the day I passed away lor
Old 17-02-2019, 02:18 AM   #9992

may ponders about this sometimes but not due to peer pressure where truth is majority of my friend are hitched or even married

Usually attributed to the amount of discouraging signs I encountered so far (in edmw terms is a loser beta-male)

Humans are just overly complicated animals... Worrying about matters which are really quite inconsequential.

Life is but a fleeting moment; enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, nothing wrong with being a beta. Not every male can/has to be an alpha. Just be yourself.
Lokitech likes this.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:19 AM   #9993

I’m in the same position as you man.

For me, how I deal with it is manage the things I can control and leave aside things I can’t. At this moment, all I can do is to make sure I’m a better man than I was yesterday, be it be in terms of knowledge, capability, financials, maturity.

As for the rest, if it happens, it happens. No point worrying about things when we don’t even know what the future has in stall for us.

Old 17-02-2019, 02:20 AM   #9994
Great Supremacy Member

Humans are just overly complicated animals... Worrying about matters which are really quite inconsequential.

Also, nothing wrong with being a beta. Not every male can/has to be an alpha. Just be yourself.
people who cannot get what they want will call other's name to dgrade them because by doing so they feel abit better.

Alpha, beta or whatever it is call these days doesn't really matter because there is only choices to be made.

you made the wrong choice and end up in a miserable relationship or marriage den you got yourself to blame.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:21 AM   #9995
Arch-Supremacy Member

Life is too long I feel, but it's okay I have limited time on my hands as comparison with other healthy peeps

yup right, alpha or beta. I don't really care abt other opinions tbh

I don't know, just sometime some day of a year I will ponder about these and look back on the year what I gained or loss?
Old 17-02-2019, 02:24 AM   #9996

people who cannot get what they want will call other's name to dgrade them because by doing so they feel abit better.

Alpha, beta or whatever it is call these days doesn't really matter because there is only choices to be made.

you made the wrong choice and end up in a miserable relationship or marriage den you got yourself to blame.
Indeed. I've seen people who bitch about being in a terrible r/s, but it's their decision to get in AND remain in it. Very rarely are there situations where one doesn't actually have any choice. It's just a matter of daring to make a decision, more often than not.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:24 AM   #9997
Master Member

Come in ssrr. Serious discussion spotted.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:25 AM   #9998
Arch-Supremacy Member

jiak-ing popcorns naw! (reverting to normal solo mood)
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #9999

I don't know, just sometime some day of a year I will ponder about these and look back on the year what I gained or loss?
Gain some, lose some. It's just part of life.

2am's the best time for sober discussions yo.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #10000
Master Member

jiak-ing popcorns naw! (reverting to normal solo mood)
Moi never chased girls before. All ish moi grab hand and become my gf riao. So moi donch know how chu chase girls. in the past young still can. now cannot riao. Tired
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #10001
Great Supremacy Member

Indeed. I've seen people who bitch about being in a terrible r/s, but it's their decision to get in AND remain in it. Very rarely are there situations where one doesn't actually have any choice. It's just a matter of daring to make a decision, more often than not.
those are not the worst

the worst are the one that want best of both worlds.

there is always a choice, the problem is are willing to choose it and lose you wants over your needs
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #10002

Gain some, lose some. It's just part of life.

2am's the best time for sober discussions yo.
Just nice after some alcohol in our blood.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM   #10003
Supremacy Member

Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here
Connecting IT to You

Should you need to reach out to someone in charge, please PM the respective forum's moderator or start a discussion topic in the [url=http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/online-services-basic-membership-support-feedback-46/]Online Membership/Feedback Forum[/url].
[/SIZE]
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.