HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

someone paotoh the commanders behind nsf guards death

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2018, 10:00 PM   #151
Arch-Supremacy Member

You probably have yet to meet fked up commanders
You mean leaving a man who has fainted with his tongue sticking out in the sun for 30 mins and still laughing about it is merely "fked up"?

I would think i have just met the devil.
drkcynic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:00 PM   #152
Arch-Supremacy Member

If the parents knows about this... will they go protest demand justice?
avviicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:01 PM   #153
Supremacy Member

What for? SAF wins all.
ZynoXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:01 PM   #154
Arch-Supremacy Member

hu the parents vote for?
koolaid likes this.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:02 PM   #155
High Supremacy Member

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion...-sparks-debate
Machiavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:02 PM   #156
Banned

probably will compensate the family $5000
no la... my time already 10k...
koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:03 PM   #157
Supremacy Member

Bright future, gone.
ZynoXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:03 PM   #158
Master Member

If you trust these commanders you die faster. They can be charged under negligence. So many commanders around how can they fail to detect the soldier is buay tahan liao? Boolsheet. I thought after a few previous serious incidents trainers and commanders need to be more alert and observant one? In my reservist unit, my csm very alert to such danger signs one. Once my reservist mate (not fat but big size) ran 2.4km (on the last day of ict), the loudspeaker voice of our csm came, telling him to fall out, then I looked back (I was running in front of him) and I saw his whole face really red. I thought siao liao he might be going to faint, so I (and two kakis nearby) ran back trying to help him, but got two 2WOs came to help him just in time, so we continued our run. Then as I ran my next round, my friend was kena transported by ambulance away liao. We were glad the next day he was back. He said he almost keechia the previous day because he got HBP.
tokong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:04 PM   #159
Banned

is trhis for real???

siao liao copy pasted from the link...

I am a soldier from 1 guards. One of our fellow soldier is currently in critical condition heat stroke (possibly brain dead) due to the reckless behavior of my fellow commanders. I want to bring this to light so that the commanders involved are duly punished and nothing gets hidden as part of the investigation.

Dave is still in critical condition in the hospital, and it has almost been one week since the incident. But there has been rumours that his condition has worsening .

**Illegal turnout**

The night before a 8km fast march (an activity considered high key) our entire recce platoon was turned out after lights out by our sergants, forcing us to bear crawl to the SOC grounds at bedok camp, doing thier usual tekan of making us roll in the sand and have water poured on us, to satisfy their own sadistic pleasure. Asa result we did not have the adequate 7 hours of rest mandated by the traning safety regulation required for our fast march the next day.

**Commanders forcing trainees**

During the fast march, Dave struggled to complete his fast march and was dragged by senior commanders, forcing him to finish the fast march even though he was showing signs of extreme physical exhaution.

Dave collapsed after collecting his timing chip at our company line. We saw Dave breathing frantically, going through delirium, with his tounge out and only the white in his eyes visible. he was not articulate.

**inability of commanders to spot heat exhaustion**

It was obvious that even to an untrained soldier, especially commanders who went to OCS / SCS, that dave was going through Heat Exhaution or even heat stroke. yet they still acted as though there as nothing severe or that he could even be acting "keng"

**non-administering of ice packs / BCU / water mist**

the commanders did not follow the proper protocol for a soldier in heat exhaution. His cloths were not removed, no ice pack were place at the vital heat dissapation points in his body and the medic was even blur not knowing what to do. The safety officer was nowhere to be found during this whole time and the commnders left his body under the hot sun instead of bringing it to a shaded area. it took them almost 30minutes to an hour before they even stretched him away to the medical center before he was even transported to a hospital using the Military ambulance.

**Lack of seriousness towards the incident**

To add insult to injury, the sergeants were just surrounding him, talking cock and laughing and cracking jokes around him, obviously thinking the soldier is trying to keng. I hope sgt Justin, ren zong, nich, ren jie and jonas is punished for this. I really hope the army safety throughly investigates this incident and punishes the people involved. Its no point doing lip service to "safety" by adding it as a core value when safety is not given heed.

if anything happens to him, i believe its the fault of the commanders who did not know eve how to administer the proper procedure for Heat Stroke, wasting vital time before his temperature reached 42deg. As well as commanders who dont understand the seriousness of the uninteruppted rest that is required as per training safety regulation, especially for high key activities.
swanpeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:04 PM   #160
Supremacy Member

Post removed!!

Didn't get a chance to view it.

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT
Yuripa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:04 PM   #161
Arch-Supremacy Member

What for? SAF wins all.
Not sure but it could be taken as a civil case since it involves recovery actions, procedures and executions. All of which with due responsibilities and negligence could be sued.

Any lawyers can cfm?
begintoend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #162
Arch-Supremacy Member

siao liao copy pasted from the link...

I am a soldier from 1 guards. One of our fellow soldier is currently in critical condition heat stroke (possibly brain dead) due to the reckless behavior of my fellow commanders. I want to bring this to light so that the commanders involved are duly punished and nothing gets hidden as part of the investigation.

Dave is still in critical condition in the hospital, and it has almost been one week since the incident. But there has been rumours that his condition has worsening .

**Illegal turnout**

The night before a 8km fast march (an activity considered high key) our entire recce platoon was turned out after lights out by our sergants, forcing us to bear crawl to the SOC grounds at bedok camp, doing thier usual tekan of making us roll in the sand and have water poured on us, to satisfy their own sadistic pleasure. Asa result we did not have the adequate 7 hours of rest mandated by the traning safety regulation required for our fast march the next day.

**Commanders forcing trainees**

During the fast march, Dave struggled to complete his fast march and was dragged by senior commanders, forcing him to finish the fast march even though he was showing signs of extreme physical exhaution.

Dave collapsed after collecting his timing chip at our company line. We saw Dave breathing frantically, going through delirium, with his tounge out and only the white in his eyes visible. he was not articulate.

**inability of commanders to spot heat exhaustion**

It was obvious that even to an untrained soldier, especially commanders who went to OCS / SCS, that dave was going through Heat Exhaution or even heat stroke. yet they still acted as though there as nothing severe or that he could even be acting "keng"

**non-administering of ice packs / BCU / water mist**

the commanders did not follow the proper protocol for a soldier in heat exhaution. His cloths were not removed, no ice pack were place at the vital heat dissapation points in his body and the medic was even blur not knowing what to do. The safety officer was nowhere to be found during this whole time and the commnders left his body under the hot sun instead of bringing it to a shaded area. it took them almost 30minutes to an hour before they even stretched him away to the medical center before he was even transported to a hospital using the Military ambulance.

**Lack of seriousness towards the incident**

To add insult to injury, the sergeants were just surrounding him, talking cock and laughing and cracking jokes around him, obviously thinking the soldier is trying to keng. I hope sgt Justin, ren zong, nich, ren jie and jonas is punished for this. I really hope the army safety throughly investigates this incident and punishes the people involved. Its no point doing lip service to "safety" by adding it as a core value when safety is not given heed.

if anything happens to him, i believe its the fault of the commanders who did not know eve how to administer the proper procedure for Heat Stroke, wasting vital time before his temperature reached 42deg. As well as commanders who dont understand the seriousness of the uninteruppted rest that is required as per training safety regulation, especially for high key activities.

Freddy only $125 and he kana CSIed.. these few b_stard murder a young life.. shouldn't they be CSIed out too?
avviicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #163
Arch-Supremacy Member

What for? SAF wins all.
yalol already got example it is impossible to win.

Quote"
Pte Lee's family tried to sue the military over his death but failed as the High Court threw out the lawsuit on March 3. This sparked a public outcry on social media."
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ron-lees-death
junjie433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #164
Honorary Member

100% covered up.

the one who whistle blow will be charged under OSA

commanders will not face disciplinary actions as it is inconclusive and no evidence to blame them. all accounts from non-commanders will not be taken. safety officers will proclaim that everything has been done in accordance with SOP.
Soulhacker and swanpeach like this.
Old 30-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #165
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you trust these commanders you die faster. They can be charged under negligence. So many commanders around how can they fail to detect the soldier is buay tahan liao? Boolsheet. I thought after a few previous serious incidents trainers and commanders need to be more alert and observant one? In my reservist unit, my csm very alert to such danger signs one. Once my reservist mate (not fat but big size) ran 2.4km (on the last day of ict), the loudspeaker voice of our csm came, telling him to fall out, then I looked back (I was running in front of him) and I saw his whole face really red. I thought siao liao he might be going to faint, so I (and two kakis nearby) ran back trying to help him, but got two 2WOs came to help him just in time, so we continued our run. Then as I ran my next round, my friend was kena transported by ambulance away liao. We were glad the next day he was back. He said he almost keechia the previous day because he got HBP.
HBP not pes C liao meh?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.