HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wanbao video of SCDF Kok's father

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2018, 09:39 PM   #166

Whoa..... see the father cry until like that feel very hot and angry. It's a wonder they didn't beat up the commissioner.
xeonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:45 PM   #167
Arch-Supremacy Member

Care for Soldiers is a Command responsibility, period.

Commanders and Leaders have a duty of care to the people they are leading.

Full-time NS Servicemen are just young 16-22 year old persons with very little life experience and understanding of NS training dangers. They put their trust in their Commanders and would pushed themselves to the limits demarcated by their leaders.

They depend on the older and more experienced Commanders to exercise the better judgement and decisions.

Leaders and Commanders are better remunerated with better fringe benefits exactly for reasons above - to exercise better judgement and lead their charges out of dangers; not create one for them.
the culture that ah long harness in all decades...
Old 16-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #168
Arch-Supremacy Member

spread what? spread butter ah? spread after a few months everyone will forget one la, nobody will get charged and life goes on.
The perpetrators will be scot-free, because "care for soldiers". LOL
Singaporean NSFs are treated like dirt, and end up like a dust, swept by a broom, under the carpet.
Yup totally agreed with this. Look at that smoke granade incident. The officer wasn't even jailed. Just hentak kakki a while then kanna promoted someone.

Worst thing is SAF say the officer paid the price liao by having his rank hold and he lost substantial amount of money. Money can but back a life meh? This is how the PAP elite thinks.

So serve NS for what. Don't be so hardworking! No need to risk you life for these elites that treat peasants like dirt.
mummy1234 likes this.
eclipsemints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:48 PM   #169
Supremacy Member

I only know gotta be real heck of a coincidence for that guy to be right at the well.

"I really do not want to eat Macdonalds, but here I am standing right outside one, available for my friends to force me to eat Macdonalds."
Edited for harshest

Last edited by Charmeleon; 16-05-2018 at 09:55 PM..
Charmeleon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:53 PM   #170
Arch-Supremacy Member

I more curious if it is 2 Giao Tor who make him jump
Highly Likely. SCDF is mainly warriors one.
eclipsemints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:18 PM   #171
High Supremacy Member

Nope. He has no responsibility. The activity is not allowed. Simple as tat. No need talk so much

he has some responsibility in the sense if you really do not want to be thrown in, would you still quietly go along with the plans? or will you be shouting/fighting throughout until its not unnoticeable by others?

why don't report to officers even before the very day of the incident itself?

if he already insisted on not participating but still got thrown in, then its actually murder. not accident. but if he got thrown in unwillingly, then should have sustained injuries even before his death. there will be signs of struggling etc etc.

boy? its precisedly i have been through recce POW course that's why i know up to a certain point, you will fight back, even if against 2-3 ppl bigger sizes than you.

so in this case, is it a murder charge?
trento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:31 PM   #172

What's wrong with SCDF letting the father view the CCTV video? Why can't the father view the video just because it's "under investigation"?

Is there something horrifying in the video that we cannot know, less certain brand name gets sullied?
xeonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:36 PM   #173

I absolutely agree with you that the perpetrators must not go scot-free

but at the same time I wish to remind that the victim himself also have some partial responsibility.
Victim should bear partial responsibility for being thrown into a well? Are you on drugs?
theokcoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:38 PM   #174
Arch-Supremacy Member

Victim should bear partial responsibility for being thrown into a well? Are you on drugs?
Yeah, recruits wouldn't dare to fight back against their seniors in the army. My fear of NS for my boys is justified. Should have given birth abroad.
mummy1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 01:50 AM   #175
Supremacy Member

Pity the father...I can't even bear to watch the entire video.

Sent from butthole using GAGT
blurwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 01:53 AM   #176
Master Member

I was ragged in SCDF during my NS time and i can tell you no laws and punishment is going to stop it. It is like a culture and religion. And you cannot outlaw culture and religion.
matthew9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 02:08 AM   #177
Master Member

i have a feeling that the ones who started this trend are gheys.
so they can get to touch & play with others' d!cks while calling the whole act "fun" bonding.
Actually only 2 kenna this only, this 2 guys(1 guy always boast that he is geylang chicken king, and another ah gua ah gua always dance disco on the bed) is actually the clown that always get the whole platoon into trouble, 'masterbate' in the sense that only give them a few stroke, the person who do it also feel disgusted tats why have to use a plastic bag to wrap the hand .... Actually aggressor and victim also had alot of fun and joke about it years later ...

The victim knew that there is no way he can out run us, so after a short struggle, he succumb to our act, thus minimum injury ...

Last edited by kage; 17-05-2018 at 02:11 AM..
kage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 06:44 AM   #178
High Supremacy Member

I was ragged in SCDF during my NS time and i can tell you no laws and punishment is going to stop it. It is like a culture and religion. And you cannot outlaw culture and religion.
At least the ragging will not include jumping into the well from now onwards
fortunecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 08:32 AM   #179

Why cannot view the video? Unless gps of ppl gather around the well to laugh at him instead of saving him?

Ask those top, if your son is murdered, don't u wish to watch the video?

But still , can't imagine the pain if the father get to watch his son last moment.
Ormitohhoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 08:39 AM   #180

Rip.....
aiwo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.