HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Went my Secondary School Reunion Dinner today...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 12:22 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

I fetch a guy before grab, at coffeeshop he wear very normal stay in landed , he told me he attending his father porridge stall knn very tired. His father pass down to his brother but his bro sick he temp help out. His father sell porridge for decades.
socade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:23 AM   #17
Honorary Member

If your food sells, you can earn a quite a Lot One... Cons of course many...
Cannot Take leave, stand whole day, very labourous... but if your stall sells I think you be quite motivated...
Most successful hawker , don't mind work every day , just take one day off usually on Monday

yup , they don't mind tired since as mention is their own business , end of the month see the profits already motivated.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #18
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you think about it all the landed in Singapore majority owned by who, CEO? Director? President of company? The most they are paid 5 figure monthly. You can't afford a landed with bmw working as a ceo
socade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #19
Supremacy Member

Hear one couple marry liao and open Laksa stall at those wet market.. The girl study until ITE, the guy study poly. Both now run the laksa stall together at Bedok.. Moi ish arm cheo cos rast time moi got crush on the girl.. Now think back she ish so low SES heng moi never chase her...
lol this is the problem with sinkies.. always look down on others.
axxomarketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:27 AM   #20

If you think about it all the landed in Singapore majority owned by who, CEO? Director? President of company? The most they are paid 5 figure monthly. You can't afford a landed with bmw working as a ceo
dbs ceo 10mil / yr leh. global MNCs apac regional ceos, cfos in Singapore also millions a year. they can afford la.

but still u climb until dbs ceo (biggest coy in Singapore) to earn 10mil / yr. SME bosses in no name coy also earn 10mil a year. just check hersing last annual report before delist, profit 12mil/year sia. Now the owner Harry Chua buyback the shares to delist hersing liao. assuming they still earning 12mil/yr. Chua owner of no-name hersing earn more than CEO of DBS

hersing report before delisted: http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/Hers...tus&FileID=258

SMRT CEO so satki also 2mil a year.

DBS and SMRT sounds so much more satki but CEO of DBS and SMRT earn less than owner of hersing (no satki name)

how many of u all heard of hersing?

Last edited by WannaBee89; 17-05-2018 at 12:43 AM..
WannaBee89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:28 AM   #21
Master Member

lol this is the problem with sinkies.. always look down on others.
what look down? low ses is low ses, not look down. you think wrongly. it's just a matter of preference.

like some people like KFC, some people like Macdonald.

I'm like saying I like KFC but these couple like Macdonald and even jiak Mac everyday, heng i never chase the girl...

that's all i mean. it's just preference.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:42 AM   #22
Honorary Member

jin satki....
Desmond_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 02:40 AM   #23

You must have a happy marriage

May the couple grow old together, I will go try their laksa if can
mrsnoballcarrier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:49 AM   #24

If they're happy that's the best. Are you happy in your life?
zzzjil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:51 AM   #25
High Supremacy Member

U never chase her it's your fault why so sour
mcylo likes this.
Nevereatrice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:07 AM   #26
High Supremacy Member

dbs ceo 10mil / yr leh. global MNCs apac regional ceos, cfos in Singapore also millions a year. they can afford la.

but still u climb until dbs ceo (biggest coy in Singapore) to earn 10mil / yr. SME bosses in no name coy also earn 10mil a year. just check hersing last annual report before delist, profit 12mil/year sia. Now the owner Harry Chua buyback the shares to delist hersing liao. assuming they still earning 12mil/yr. Chua owner of no-name hersing earn more than CEO of DBS

hersing report before delisted: http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/Hers...tus&FileID=258

SMRT CEO so satki also 2mil a year.

DBS and SMRT sounds so much more satki but CEO of DBS and SMRT earn less than owner of hersing (no satki name)

how many of u all heard of hersing?
Hersing just open a Thai rest at 18 tai seng
huhster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:45 AM   #27

stop dreaming la.. if hawker jin ho tan, then a lot of people all quit their raffles place job go do liao.. You think people so kum gong, every morning squeeze NSL,NEL,EWL just to earn $3k peanuts salary when they can be hawker and earn 5 digit salary meh?
definitely some hawker is low income. but a lot is high income. even high income those so call uni graduate also dun want do. coz not glamorous and is a hard job. a lot of those hawkers are chain store got multiple store. some even over 30 stores in differenr food court and hawker centre.
fannylai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:50 AM   #28

ya lor. singapore got 70k landed not count those expensive condo u see in orchard. dun give me excuse foreigners buy. not even pr can buy landed in singapore. the only landed they can buy is sentosa cove. u say ceo and director? how many of them sia? there are only a few hundred listed companies in singapore. u say minister also a few of them nia. add both of them the most 1k? u tell me what the jobs of the thousands of people who can afford landed?
fannylai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:50 AM   #29
Master Member

Nowadays a lot of young Ppl do hawker food. A lot of salad store, hybrid style of food mark at more than 6 buck per bowl.
Ilovegreenbeansoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 04:57 AM   #30

Hear one couple marry liao and open Laksa stall at those wet market.. The girl study until ITE, the guy study poly. Both now run the laksa stall together at Bedok.. Moi ish arm cheo cos rast time moi got crush on the girl.. Now think back she ish so low SES heng moi never chase her...
Diam la orionz you need to change your
Typing style
poppy_py is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.