HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Why people hate Trump for calling the countries a shithole?

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-01-2018, 05:13 AM   #31
Master Member

and? like i said, he dun have to argue with anyone. they LLST have to listen to his words, right or wrong.

thats the thing that makes them tulan.
still doesn't change the fact he behaves like amos yee
nakitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:13 AM   #32
Master Member

thus proven ur inability to comprehen.
lol, pls reread what you have written
Old 14-01-2018, 05:17 AM   #33
Master Member

man, don't we have more intelligent people?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:17 AM   #34
Great Supremacy Member

obviously, referring a shithole country as shithole is quite practically correct.

that doesn't change the fact he made countless lies. when we compare, i'll use when instead of if , based on the way they voice opinions or make certain claims, isn't it like amos yee? just because their background is different, it does not make trump any better.
so what can they do? impeach him becos he made false claims (in their opinions)? lol.

OTOH amos got kicked out of his lodging place becos he shoot off without thinking.

it's not about who is better, this is where u proved u cant comprehen. it is about whose position is better in making such claims/statements, whether they are true or false.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:19 AM   #35
Master Member

so what can they do? impeach him becos he made false claims (in their opinions)? lol.

OTOH amos got kicked out of his lodging place becos he shoot off without thinking.

it's not about who is better, this is where u proved u cant comprehen. it is about whoseposition is better in making such claims/statements, whether they are true or false.
again, i'll reiterate my point. trump is behaving like amos yee regardless of their background. who cares if he or she is president and rich. my goodness sake. can you stop telling others to comprehend when you can't even get this point straight?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:20 AM   #36
Banned

again, i'll reiterate my point. trump is behaving like amos yee regardless of their background. who cares if he or she is president and rich. my goodness sake. can you stop telling others to comprehend when you can't even get this point straight?
Trump is doing constructive and positive things.

Amos hasn't done shiat.
joytest likes this.
nachtsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:21 AM   #37
Master Member

Trump is doing constructive and positive things.

Amos hasn't done shiat.
how is lying positive and constructive. explain yourself.

again, is it because he is president, thus he is better than amos yee regardless of his actions?

oh come on..

that's like saying you condone singapore government, every single policies or simply hypocritical.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:22 AM   #38
Banned

how is lying positive and constructive. explain yourself.

again, is it because he is president, thus he is better than amos yee regardless of his actions?

oh come on..
What's he lied about again?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:23 AM   #39
Master Member

What's he lied about again?
can you check my links above.

it's tiring to google for you. you are not crippled.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:23 AM   #40
Great Supremacy Member

and this again proved that u are behaving like amos. just a kiddo barely out of sch, can only look at the superficial stuff cos zero life experiences.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:24 AM   #41
Master Member

and this again proved that u are behaving like amos. just a kiddo barely out of sch, can only look at the superficial stuff cos zero life experiences.
erm, so you think you have better life experience and thus feel you are smarter than stupid?

just because i linked him with amos yee, now you are linking me with amos yee. what are you? trump fan?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:25 AM   #42
Banned

can you check my links above.

it's tiring to google for you. you are not crippled.
Are any of these lies consequential ones that result in adverse outcomes for the American nation and people?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:26 AM   #43
Master Member

Are any of these lies consequential ones that result in adverse outcomes for the American nation and people?
has anything that amos yee spoken has direct impact on the people physically?
Old 14-01-2018, 05:26 AM   #44
High Supremacy Member

Truth is threatening, for it bruises our ego. It is normally guarded by bodyguard of lies. Many smashed the mirror which reminds them of their ugliness.

Sometimes, people need to be challenged subtlely so as to make them search within themselves for answers. Know that Fools are not interested in truths, they are interested in what makes them feel good.
nakitaro and joytest like this.
Angmoh_TuaKi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:27 AM   #45
Banned

has anything that amos yee spoken has direct impact on the people physically?
He's riled up a whole lot of people.

Trump may lie, but he's also doing good.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.