Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2675225005204417689568356379240983828243611248.jpg
Bro can sic her ig how come I cannot see this :(:(

I google only see her ig is picture kind no words de

Mistranslated

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think raybe through this ordeal, earned many many supporters (especially those close to her). So even if she's disfigured, there'll be tons of "贵人" paving her future path by giving her opportunities to work that's suitable for her.. Especially since her circle of frens are all those rich folks. Maybe some online biz or something that doesn't require her to see ppl?
IOW, her lobang more than BBFAs even after tio disfigured. Sadly FAs will only work 9to5 jobs until old and forever suffer.

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from the interview , looks like only from hand to below part burned
correct me if wrong
face still ok

sungod666

Reaction score
good life for her, everything paid for by insurance plus a huge sum of money for personal accident coverage. Her being an idiot and wanton women fraternising with those 5 boys pushes up our premium. Imagine all 5 of those retard would have reap a generous death benefit. still society got a colon cleanse in the process.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.