HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

TVB newest dramas at unbelievable low price + exclusive tvb mug (purchase with purchase promotion)

Like Tree57Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #31
Master Member

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge 情越雙白線, can't buy me love 公主嫁到, every move you make 讀心神探, no regrets 巾帼枭雄之義海豪情, gun metal grey 刑警, links to temptation 誘情轉駁, the rippling blossom 魚躍在花見, grace under fire 女拳 and relic of an emissionary 洪武三十二. Refer to 1st post for more dramas.

GSS specials:

1) Spend more than S$50 and pay an additional S$5 to get an exclusive ceramic mug (Definitely not found in Singapore or anywhere else) with tvb chibbi characters from No Regrets, Moonlight Resonance and Beyond the Realm of Conscience. If you want to add borders, names, titles or other designs on it also can.

Think a plain white mug is too bland?
Add extra cash for additional mug features
Spend S$50 + S$6 for Two-tone mug or Coloured rim handle mug
Spend S$50 + S$8 for Animal rim handle mug (12 zodiac designs or dolphin design to choose from)
Spend S$50 + S$10 for Colour changing mug (add hot beverage and the picture design magically appears on your mug according to the depth of the beverage)

Alternatively, if you want to purchase the mug individually on it's own or to get image on the mug features. Pls PM me.

Note: The mug comes in a gift box tied with ribbon, perfect for gift too! =)

Thank you all for your support!

2) Now having promotion for the golden faith 流金歲月 complete HD version can play on normal dvd player for only S$16. 1 set left. Don't missed it.
Old 22-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #32
Master Member

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge 情越雙白線, can't buy me love 公主嫁到, every move you make 讀心神探, no regrets 巾帼枭雄之義海豪情, gun metal grey 刑警, links to temptation 誘情轉駁, the rippling blossom 魚躍在花見, grace under fire 女拳 and relic of an emissionary 洪武三十二. Refer to 1st post for more dramas.

GSS specials:

1) Spend more than S$50 and pay an additional S$5 to get an exclusive ceramic mug (Definitely not found in Singapore or anywhere else) with tvb chibbi characters from No Regrets, Moonlight Resonance and Beyond the Realm of Conscience. If you want to add borders, names, titles or other designs on it also can.

Spend S$50 + S$8 for Animal rim handle mug (12 zodiac designs or dolphin design to choose from)
Spend S$50 + S$10 for Colour changing mug (add hot beverage and the picture design magically appears on your mug according to the depth of the beverage)

Alternatively, if you want to purchase the mug individually on it's own or to get image on the mug features. Pls PM me.

2) Now having promotion for the golden faith 流金歲月 complete HD version can play on normal dvd player for only S$16. 1 set left. Don't missed it.
happidoolittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #33
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 22-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #34
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 23-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #35
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 23-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #36
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 23-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #37
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 23-06-2011, 07:46 PM   #38
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 24-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #39
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 24-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #40
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 24-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #41
Master Member

GSS specials:

3) Pig Pig Zhu Specials (My Sister of Eternal Flower 花花世界花家姐)

Anyone would like to order Pig Pig Zhu (***S$13 each) or want to buy it at wholesale price (***S$11 for 50 pieces) can PM me? I am currently trying to gather more people to meet the quota for wholesale price. Kindly PM me if interested.

(***Price do not include postage and transport charges)

NOTE: I DO NOT PROFIT FROM THE SALES AND CAN SEND YOU THE LINK WHERE I GOT THIS OFFER FROM. THE SITE IS NOT OWN BY ME.
Old 24-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #42
Master Member

GSS specials:

Anyone would like to order Pig Pig Zhu (***S$13 each) or want to buy it at wholesale price (***S$11 for 50 pieces) can PM me? I am currently trying to gather more people to meet the quota for wholesale price. Kindly PM me if interested.

NOTE: I DO NOT PROFIT FROM THE SALES AND CAN SEND YOU THE LINK WHERE I GOT THIS OFFER FROM. THE SITE IS NOT OWN BY ME.
Old 24-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #43
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 24-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #44
Master Member

GSS specials:

Old 25-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #45
Master Member

GSS specials:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.