HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree157Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2018, 11:15 AM   #256

aetos has long working hours. heard they can work up to 16 hours daily. airport terminal 4 will be guarded by aetos. sure they need a lot of apo to take over from cisco, those who join now may go to airport instead.
Wow 16 hours... so at the end of his 12 hour shift, they ask him to extend for 4 more OT? Any break before commencing that next 4 hour slot of carry on immediately?
ashque17 likes this.
matchless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #257

Aetos and cisco which agency is better for joining as a diploma holder?
ashque17 likes this.
Luffyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 10:38 PM   #258
Banned

SPF 80% malay
20% others
5star_pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 11:42 PM   #259

Congrats! Are you diploma holder or do you have any higher qualifications too? Any reason why you chose to go with Certis instead of Aetos?

The aetos recruiter i spoke to was only able to offer me CPL rank. I wonder if it's aetos policy to not go over corporal rank for new hires.
I am a diploma holder only. I heard AETOS working hours are crazier than CISCO. I also happened to have a few friends in CISCO as sergeants. Being a sergeant in CISCO does not only constitute of diploma, I guess they look at some of your previous milestones like army vocation and employment history.

As for AETOS sergeant, I am not sure of its system. However, I do know some of my friends are corporals. Hope this helps.
ashque17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 11:48 PM   #260

Aetos and cisco which agency is better for joining as a diploma holder?
CISCO, I have asked around since I'm a diploma holder too. I'm 27 btw, so kinda have some employment background besides just applying with a diploma. Also, I was a Security Trooper during NS days, which contributed to some relevant experience as an APO.
ashque17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 12:23 AM   #261

Juz wana check what are the chances for the security clearance. Is it high?
ashque17 likes this.
Old 16-02-2018, 10:34 AM   #262

CISCO, I have asked around since I'm a diploma holder too. I'm 27 btw, so kinda have some employment background besides just applying with a diploma. Also, I was a Security Trooper during NS days, which contributed to some relevant experience as an APO.
Don't mind me asking but how much is the salary for diploma holder? And it's 6 working days consists of 12 hrs right?
ashque17 likes this.
Old 18-02-2018, 06:37 AM   #263

Aetos all start from PC and get promoted upwards. Pervious experiences counted as well.

I am a diploma holder only. I heard AETOS working hours are crazier than CISCO. I also happened to have a few friends in CISCO as sergeants. Being a sergeant in CISCO does not only constitute of diploma, I guess they look at some of your previous milestones like army vocation and employment history.

As for AETOS sergeant, I am not sure of its system. However, I do know some of my friends are corporals. Hope this helps.
ashque17 likes this.
cz287cj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 06:42 AM   #264

Cisco sergeant now stsrts from 2700. Working hours depend on your unit. Usually they follow their client. But do not need to worry. They will make sure u will meet your minimium working hours requirement.

Don't mind me asking but how much is the salary for diploma holder? And it's 6 working days consists of 12 hrs right?
Old 18-02-2018, 06:43 AM   #265

Singaporean usually wont have any problem as long as your background is clean.

Juz wana check what are the chances for the security clearance. Is it high?
Old 18-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #266

Depend on your assignment one. But break can be unofficial one lor.

Wow 16 hours... so at the end of his 12 hour shift, they ask him to extend for 4 more OT? Any break before commencing that next 4 hour slot of carry on immediately?
Old 19-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #267

What about SATS APO?I went to the interview and their working hrs is only, 8hrs. Anything exceeded is consider overtime but they have hybrid shift.

Cisco sergeant now stsrts from 2700. Working hours depend on your unit. Usually they follow their client. But do not need to worry. They will make sure u will meet your minimium working hours requirement.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:00 PM   #268
Arch-Supremacy Member

How long it takes to approved the PLRD License?
Old 21-02-2018, 01:04 PM   #269

Thanks. When does your training start? Do let us know how it's like. I'm very keen to know what's the pace of life like.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #270

What about SATS APO?I went to the interview and their working hrs is only, 8hrs. Anything exceeded is consider overtime but they have hybrid shift.
There is another interview on Thursday. Planning to go down and see. What did they ask you during the interview?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.