HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2018, 03:01 AM   #331

Depend on your assignment. Mostly is shift work. Your PO will get OT pay & get signing bonus but as SO, you will not get OT pay & no such thing as signing bonus. This mean that your POs' gross salary maybe more than you. During training phase, you get $2K+ & after course, you will get $3K+.However your salary depend on your qualification, current drawn salary & etc.

If you fail to pass out from course as P/Insp, you needs to pay liquidated damages. If you fail to be promoted from P/Insp to Insp (1) after 1 year of service, you needs to pay liquidated damages.
i hardly ever seen a so in uniform, what's their ratio to apo?
LUCKYBUYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 12:58 AM   #332
Arch-Supremacy Member

Depend on their assignment. Their main job for most deployment is to provide services to clients, report to their APF management, do/approve rooster schedule, manage APOs & etc. However they maybe deploy to do ground work like patrolling as TL or ATL.

i hardly ever seen a so in uniform, what's their ratio to apo?
Old 23-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #333

Thanks, i'll wait for their official offer. Hopefully it'll be around 2.9k for the basic for SGT rank.

How long have u been waiting?
chillcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 02:14 PM   #334

Everyone including MOM know that APOs work more than 12 hours a day & etc when MOM stated that as an employee, you are not allowed to work more than 12 hours a day (Maximum hours of work).

However, your employer can ask you to work more than 12 hours a day in the following circumstances:
  1. An accident or threat of accident.
  2. Work that is essential to the life of the community, national defence or security.
  3. An interruption of work that was impossible to foresee.

So how? Kind of stupid to show this Employment Act about Maximum hours of work for OT!
A point to note abt Aetos, when u fall sick and take mc, they consider you've clocked 0hr. Whereas their main competitor will still give you 8hrs/day for mc. So it's akin to no paid medical leave for Aetos. And, after 260hrs, any overtime is paid way below the standard 1.5 rate.
Also, foreigners are paid the same rate or higher than locals, but usually have a very different job scope (make a guess who has tougher and more sensitive job) . Kinda feel like the company's management are pro ft or rather, anti locals -_-"

Last edited by AlwinT; 25-03-2018 at 07:03 AM..
AlwinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 09:18 AM   #335

i was wondering how long would the clearance period take. I am an ex-APO from another auxiliary police, and I am joining AETOS. But I am waiting for their management to call me to go for training and etc. I was hoping for an advice on this since I know that if even I dont get a call now doesnt mean I am not qualified. They would inform irregardless whether you have been taken or not. Anyone can advice me?
so long did u wait? im in de same situation too.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #336

A point to note abt Aetos, when u fall sick and take mc, they consider you've clocked 0hr. Whereas their main competitor will still give you 8hrs/day for mc. So it's akin to no paid medical leave for Aetos. And, after 260hrs, any overtime is paid way below the standard 1.5 rate.
So on this note, it's better to join the main competitor?
matchless7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 03:09 PM   #337

How long have u been waiting?

Around 3.5 weeks since i last submitted further documents. I did interview and medical checkup a week before that. Btw i applied for SATS.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #338

Joun the one that give u better benefits

matchless7 likes this.
cz287cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #339

Depend on their assignment. Their main job for most deployment is to provide services to clients, report to their APF management, do/approve rooster schedule, manage APOs & etc. However they maybe deploy to do ground work like patrolling as TL or ATL.
whats Tl n ATL?
LUCKYBUYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #340

whats Tl n ATL?
TL means Team Leader
ATL means Assistant Team Leader
wenjie1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 10:55 PM   #341

Around 3.5 weeks since i last submitted further documents. I did interview and medical checkup a week before that. Btw i applied for SATS.
same situation here. apply for SATS, did the interview on 22 feb. done the medical check up on 23 feb.
receive the job offer verbally on 1 march. 1 month has pass still no call.
Im really interested in their Ex APF bonus scheme.
do let us know if they have called you. jus wondering why its taking too long.
Old 31-03-2018, 03:30 AM   #342

same situation here. apply for SATS, did the interview on 22 feb. done the medical check up on 23 feb.
receive the job offer verbally on 1 march. 1 month has pass still no call.
Im really interested in their Ex APF bonus scheme.
do let us know if they have called you. jus wondering why its taking too long.

Bro, check your PM. I also went for SATS on 22 feb. Still waiting too.
chillcat likes this.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:05 PM   #343

check pm done.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:26 PM   #344

Bro, check your PM. I also went for SATS on 22 feb. Still waiting too.
pm check done. couldnt reply to it.
im only able to reply when i have posted 10 post.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:40 PM   #345

Think both companies have their pros and cons. I prefer their competitor based on personal experience, more humane,and won't make u feel like u r like a second class worker compared to the foreigners.
AlwinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.